PDA

View Full Version : Its Friday! Frrrrrrrrrriday Funney!

Oriadin
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:17:00 AM
(As answered by elementary school students)

How Do You Decide Who To Marry?

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
- Alan, age 10

No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.
- Kirsten, age 10

What is the Right Age To Get Married?

Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
- Camille, age 10

No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.
- Freddie, age 6

How Can A Stranger Tell If Two People Are Married?

You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
- Derrick, age 8

What Do Your Think Your Mom and Dad Have In Common?

Both don't want any more kids.
- Lori, age 8

What Do Most People Do On A Date?

Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
- Lynnette, age 8

On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
- Martin, age 10

What Would You Do On A First Date That Was Turning Sour?

I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
- Craig, age 9

When Is It Okay To Kiss Someone?

When they're rich.
- Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
- Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them & have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
- Howard, age 8

Is It Better To Be Single or Married?

It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
- Anita, age 9

How Would The World Be Different If People Didn't Get Married?

There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?
- Kelvin, age 8

How Would You Make a Marriage Work?

Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck.

- Ricky, age 10

Oriadin
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:17:38 AM
Tasty

Oriadin
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:18:25 AM
Can you pass the towel, please?

Oriadin
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:19:13 AM
Cant remember which pic this is! lol
<Inster witty tag here>

Oriadin
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:20:34 AM
I think I ate too much!

Oriadin
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:22:48 AM
Want to go here?

Shandri La
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:54:22 AM
Good as always.

Sameer Aryan
Apr 18th, 2003, 10:54:42 AM
:lol I love the kids one! When you think about it, they're right about a lot of stuff, adults just don't want to admit it. Example: How Would You Make a Marriage Work?

Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck.

Pierce Tondry
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:11:37 AM
I'm amazed that kids in the third grade or below have that good of a grasp on sentence structure.

I do like the one about whether parents are yelling at the same kids. That was a classic right there.

Rognan Dar
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:52:51 PM
What Do Most People Do On A Date?

On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.

:lol I love this kid, he's hit the nail right on.

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 18th, 2003, 08:16:49 PM
So going out on a date with you wouldn't be the right way to get to know you Rognan? :p

Rognan Dar
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:58:35 PM
Ha...ha...ha. But I wouldn't go on a date, anyways. So, I guess that would be a true statment. But isn't that what people do on dates? They dont start out saying all the bad stuff they did. Though they might not tell lies, but they just talk small talk. Or thats what I've seen...

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 19th, 2003, 04:44:11 PM
It's not lying, it's just hiding the truth! ;) And think about it:if you really tell someone you're a total jerk addicted to [insert random bad thing here], odds are you won't ever see a second date!

Rognan Dar
Apr 19th, 2003, 09:45:40 PM
But thats the thing. Why not tell who ever it is, insteed of having them find out later and hate you forever?

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 21st, 2003, 08:52:29 PM
Oriadin, you are the man. Where do you get this stuff?

DarthHERA
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:25:32 PM
These threads are great Oriadin. :lol

Oriadin
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:29:13 PM
I have to admit, its already getting tough to find new and funny stuff though. :(

Dae Jinn
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:27:03 PM
You can do it!

Just do it for the fans! :D

Rognan Dar
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:36:01 PM
Ditto what she said. And this time I think you outdid yourself. Just a few funny pics or whatnot are needed, bu this is great, too. :)

Logic
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:55:39 PM
Don't post so many pics at once, if its getting hard to find things. Make a cache of hilarity and post one or two every week, rather than four or five.