PDA

View Full Version : simple training...(synteck)

Eldorack
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:56:21 PM
The Mercinary walked into the room. Eldorack carried no sword on his back, no blaster at his hip. All he had upon him was his trench coat that was so familiar to him. He walked into the middle of the room. The image he had put upon the walls of the room were to show space as it was outside of the Seech. He walked along stars, noticing the many galaxies that he had ventured to. Eldorack talked onto his com link to his good friend.

Synteck...Go to the holo room.

Synteck
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:06:23 PM
Synteck heard the familiar voice of his close friend,Eldorack, over his comlink.

Be right there.

Synteck headed towards the holo room as it was called. When he got there he saw that Eldorack hs displayed all of the galaxies he had been to.

What did you need me for?

Eldorack
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:34:20 PM
Eldroack manuvered his head just enough so that his cohort in crime was in full view. Synteck was not wearing his armor as usual. He was bearing his skin, which only a select few could ever wittness the deadly man without his highly modified armor. Where Synteck's sword was, the assasin did not know. All that mattered now was of the moment. Eldorack removed his trench coat slowly, his blue shirt and jeans underneath. There was no weapons on him what so ever.

My dear synteck, how good of you to show up on such short notice. I have brought you here for one reason and one reason only. That reason will not be revealed to you now. But in time it will reveal itself...

Eldorack starts flexing to loosen his muscles for the upcoming events. After bending and stretching of his body parts, he positions his body in a martial arts stance. Letting Synteck know what was about to happen...