PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up (Council-Straffe)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:46:15 PM
:: A cloaked figure pced into the council chamber slowly and stood in the middle of the gigantic room looking down he then slowly took off his hood and bowed down before the council members that sat at their respective places.::

:: The young Jedi Knight then stood upright and took a deep breath before starting to speak.::

"Dear council, I have come to you today with a very special request...I wish to Knight my padawan Straffe Stormrider" Lance said with a firm voice.

"He has always been a quick learner a very talented and devoted apprentice I think he deserves this title, I have taught him everything I know there is not much more I can do for him" Lance stood there looking at the council members waiting for a response.

OOC: Straffe has been here for a very long time so I can't really show you his training threads. Plus I'd really like to Knight him now because I won't be around for a very long time.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:44:00 AM
“Do you have some evidence of his progress and development to support this request, Knight Stormrider?”

AmazonBabe
Apr 19th, 2003, 04:31:08 PM
:: AB sat in her chair, waiting for Lance to answer Dasquian's question. ::

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 19th, 2003, 05:05:44 PM
Navaria also waited patiently. She wanted to hear in more detail why Lance thought that his Padawan should be promoted to Knight.