PDA

View Full Version : Alone in an empty appartment (Open)

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:34:24 PM
It had been to long since he had been home. His master and roommate were not to be seen, an empty appartment. He kept the lights closed as he walked in, the usual routine. He sat on his bed, in the dark, woundering what his place was in the universe. He wanted to be great, one of the best but he was training to slowly. He pushed himself many occasions but faild. He needed some motivation.

He hadnt seen his master in a long time and hasnt had a real training session in a while. He wanted to expand his mind but found it difficult not being able to find the right person to talk to. He hasbeen traing with others but found insufficient. He needed to push himself harder and felt like he was missing something.

Straffe shook his head, he knew that there was a way to train harder. It seemed like his friends had desserted him, even his own brother.

Straffe walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, empty. It was a long time since someone was here. He closed the door and looked out the window. He smiled as he watched the little people walk around like ants. He then looked into the night sky and asked

"What will it take to be one of the best..."

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:09:50 PM
"You'd have to be me!" exclamed a childish voice.

Destiny had heard her cousin enter and was surprised he hadn't turned the lights on, so she had sneaked up behind him.

"It's unbelievable how we haven't seen each other in days, yet we live under the same roof! You don't look alright..."

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 19th, 2003, 09:29:59 PM
He hung his head and closed his eyes, not looking at his cousin

"I havnt seen Lance in a long time and I wanted to learn as much as I could from him...I wanted him to take me on one last quest"

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:47:35 PM
"I guess it runs in the family to leave people behind, waiting for you..." the girl said, walking away from her cousin.

Whenever Destiny saw her older brother, she was reminded of her father. Lance seemed to posess all of Jecht's imperfections, especially the arrogance. She was lost in her thoughts when the Stormrider remembered her cousin.

"And sorry, I emptied the fridge..." she continued, feeling awkward, "...as you can see, I was really hungry! Maybe we can call for pizza? It's been long since we haven't had a meal together!"

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:37:38 AM
Straffe smiled

"Sure"

He walked to the phone and called for a pizza

"What do you want on it?"

Straffe couldnt remeber the last time he had a good pizza and a good sit down with Destiny

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:56:06 PM
"Anything but anchovies! Ew...anchovies..." the teenager exclaimed.

Destiny hated anchovies, she had never tried them but was just terrified.

"Hey Straffe, you know, I don't what your favourite pizza is, you never told me!"

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 23rd, 2003, 09:41:31 AM
Straffe put the order for a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese on it and hung up the phone

"I like Pepperoni with lots and lots of cheeze.."

He smiled and started to drool as he thaught of the delicious pizza

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:06:59 AM
Destiny walked towards the counter, picked up a towel and threw it towards Straffe.

"Catch! You need it!" A laugh escaped her lips. "You look like a little baby, drooling over food! So how was you day today?"

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 30th, 2003, 08:08:00 PM
He held the towel in mid air and watched it float

"Just trained...I want to be as good as Lance. Hopefully that day will come"

Destiny Stormrider
May 15th, 2003, 05:09:43 PM
Destiny let a sigh as she heard Straffe compare himself to Lance. Lance was arrogant, rude, harsh whereas Straffe was sweet, helpful, supportive.

"Sure hope you don't turn into him!", she whispered to herself. "Oh...that pizza dude isn't coming!", she whined.

The Deliverator
May 15th, 2003, 05:36:49 PM
He is, actually. The Deliverator knocks on the door with a fast rapping of his knuckles, balancing the pizza against his shoulder with practiced ease.

Straffe Stormrider
May 20th, 2003, 08:56:44 AM
He smiled at Destiny

"I will always be miyself...Dont worry"

He walked by and ran his hands through her hair. He heard the knock at the door and knew it was the pizza. He opened the door and saw a black haird man holding a pizza box

"So how much is it?"

The Deliverator
May 20th, 2003, 08:00:55 PM
The Deliverator eyes the single pie sitting on his shoulder. Not everyday he got an order for one pizza.

"It's only 6.5 creds."

The low figure almost makes the Deliverator shudder. Usually he delivers food worth twice that amount.

Destiny Stormrider
May 21st, 2003, 04:47:32 PM
"Let's start with dessert!" Destiny exclaimed, walking towards the fridge and opening it. She looked back at the dining table and realized it seemed empty. Straffe looked pretty low; the ambiance would be better if at least another person joined them. Destiny looked at the Deliverator.

"Say Delivery Boy, you wouldn't happen to have time for a slice of pizza, would you?" she said, winking at him.

The Deliverator
May 21st, 2003, 09:08:24 PM
The Deliverator is half way through shutting the door when he pauses. His shift ended; he clocked out before he came to deliver the pizza. He's hungry, and why go back to his puny little apartment to eat alone under the bare lightbulb when he could stay here for a while?

"Sure."

He smiles at Destiny, feeling a little better for the decision he's made.

Straffe Stormrider
May 22nd, 2003, 07:07:47 AM
Straffe had an imposing pressence, he watched as the stranger came in. He was smiling in his head but kept a straight face. He wanted to play with his head for a bit. It was a long time since he got to act like a kid. He walked over to the table and sat down infront of the pizza

"So what is you name?"

The Deliverator
May 22nd, 2003, 10:59:40 AM
He starts to reply "The Deliverator", but cuts himself off.

"Alex. And...you guys?"

Destiny Stormrider
May 22nd, 2003, 05:49:29 PM
Meanwhile Destiny had took the chocolate ice cream out and brought it to the table. On her way there, she picked up a few dishes, bowls and spoons. She sat down beside Straffe and was amused when she heard the stranger call himself "The Deliverator".

"Nice meeting you Alex! I'm Destiny." she said, as she filled a bowl with ice cream for herself.

Straffe Stormrider
May 23rd, 2003, 06:52:49 AM
"I am Straffe..."

He found it odd that Destiny would eat ice cream first. Straffe shrugged it off and opened the box. He took out a slice and sunk his teeth into it. The flavor rushed through his mouth

"This stuff is pretty good..."

The Deliverator
May 24th, 2003, 11:08:47 PM
"They do their best in the kitchens. It's a strict area to be in...the way its run one would think of the Mafia. You can be thrown out and fired on the spot for even the tiniest infraction of the kitchen's law. But it's worth it, I suppose. Better pizza is nowhere to be found."

Destiny Stormrider
May 27th, 2003, 06:29:16 PM
Destiny noticed the strange look Straffe gave her. She tried to smile at him. "I like to be spontaneous?!" was the best excuse she could come up with. She continued listening to Alex and found it strange that someone could be so excited while talking about pizzas.

Straffe Stormrider
May 28th, 2003, 08:55:40 AM
"So..."

Straffe spoke up

"Were you born on Couresant?"

He took a bit in his slice of pizza

The Deliverator
May 28th, 2003, 02:24:09 PM
"Nah, I'm from Naboo originally. I left about a year ago to find my fortune out in the galaxy...I was trying to land a job as a code slicer, but it seems that my...attitude, I think they said...gets in the way of things. So now I deliver pizza. I'm the fastest Deliverator on planet, and some say the fastest in the galaxy...but I don't know about that."

Destiny Stormrider
May 28th, 2003, 04:49:39 PM
"I don't think you have an attitude! In fact, you wouldn't have gotten this job if you had one, since you're expected to deal with customers."

It wasn't normal for Destiny to be nice with someone, especially a stranger but she was sincere this time.

Straffe Stormrider
May 29th, 2003, 09:48:55 AM
Straffe darted his eyes back and forth between the two, feeling almost like a big brother. He finished his slice and got up. He went to the fridge and pulled out a carton of chocolate milk

"The best stuff ever made..."

He took a chug of it

The Deliverator
Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:00:47 PM
The Deliverator laughs loudly at Straffe, finally remembering to eat some of the pizza he brought.

"You and I think alike! Chocolate milk is an excellent drink for eating pizza!"

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:31:01 PM
Straffe grinned as he tossed a carton over to Alex

"Drink up..."

He closed the fridge and sat back down

"SO what do we do?"

Destiny Stormrider
Jun 3rd, 2003, 05:49:03 PM
"Hey! I didn't even get to taste the best pizza in the galaxy!", Destiny whined grabbing a slice of pizza. "Did they ever tell you that you eat too fast!"

The Deliverator
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:01:49 PM
Alex catches the carton neatly and without a thought drinks straight from it.

"I eat too quickly because I usually have under 15 minutes to eat a meal. Either that or I have to finish before its stolen from me."

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:26:33 AM
"Sucks to be you then eh?"

Straffe smiled as the man started to feel more comfortable. He took a seat again

"So, have you ever encountered a Jedi before?"

The Deliverator
Jun 12th, 2003, 10:43:12 PM
"Yeah, it sucks to be me. I've met Jedi before. Lessee...eh...crap. Who was the guy? Ah, I can't remember. I've delivered here before to him several times...Way Woo Way, or somethin'."

Destiny Stormrider
Jun 13th, 2003, 02:19:37 PM
Destiny chewed on the pizza faster.

"Straffe!", she exclaimed before turning back towards Alex. "What do you mean sucks to be you?! I'm sure your life's fun. For instance, you get to meet a lot of interesting people, don't you?!"

Destiny hated negative remarks. Her mother had taught her that life was beautiful, and that was precisely how she lived it.

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 13th, 2003, 09:34:09 PM
"You mean Wei Wu Wei...I know him"

Straffe turned to Destiny, puzzled at why she yelled at him

"What did I do?"