PDA

View Full Version : Fists Clenched in Rage...

Vaine
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:52:45 PM
The night time sky of Corellia was clear, the stars were bright and a crisp, cool breeze blew through the courtyard of the Sith Order. A hulking figure lumbered through the moon-lit grounds that led the way to the palace. The man was loosely dressed in the garb of a Terra Kasi sensei, though his garments were torn and ragged. About his neck a string of large beads were strewn, though on the man they did not appear to be all that disproportionated. He was large, standing a good 2 meters in height and a frame that was a broad and muscular as a well-fed wookie. His facial expression was haggard, though it bore a sneer, his face scarred and mutilated by the many years of practicing the violent martial art he was so profiecent in. Slowly the man approached one of the main entrances to the Palace.

This must be the place... he thought to himself.

Raising his powerful right arm, he called forth the Force and with little physical effort, the doors flung open. The interior was magnificent, the treasures of untold kingdoms, strewn about in decadent splendor, it seemed power was not the only perk of being a Sith. As he gazed about he felt a chill surge through his body, truly living demi-gods were present in this place.

Catherine, William...noo...by the Force no....Why! You unholy bastards why!!!! Painful memories of loved ones slaughtered before his eyes, his dojo gutted by fire, everythiing he had worked so hard for, ripped from him in front of his very face. Many of the perpetrators had died for their actions, but others had escacped. But they would not evade him forever. The Jedi had done nothing, they had not stopped the men earlier when they had the chance. It was in their power and they did nothing... Emotions of sorrow and rage all at once rushed over him. No those bleeding hearts had done nothing to save his family and now everything that kept him sane, everything that he cherished and supported him as he dealt with the demons within him was gone. There was no longer a conscience for this man with a terrible gift and now there was nothing to stop him.

"I am Vaine Ashe, I seek the Sith..." He called out angrily, his fists clenched in rage...

Lady Vader
Apr 22nd, 2003, 04:56:14 PM
*LV had already been standing there, stepping away from a shadowed pillar. Her dark cloak hung at her sides, as well as the coul covering her head and the upper half of her face. Her lips and chin were all that could be visibly seen of the woman.*

*Behind her another inky shadowed moved to come around and sit beside her; Iesis, her ever faithful companion. The large black Corellian panther merely sat there, eyeing the stranger with calculating yellow eyes.*

*LV's own piercing green eyes studied the man answering his request.*

I'd say you've found a Sith.

Vaine
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:08:02 PM
"Have I?" Vaine questioned as he caught sight of the owner of the seductive female voice. Vaine watched as a set of cat-like eyes appeared beside the out-line of this Sith Mistress.

"And should I take thy word for it m'lady?" Vaine was on his toes, he was challenging this woman to prove she was who she said she was, he had been on a tiring journey to find these supposed Dark-Siders that could instruct him in the ways of the Force that would allow him to hunt down and kill that monster who had slaughtered his family before his eyes.

"I have met others on my path claiming to be the Sith as well, they proved to be nothing more than two-bit magicians with a few Force tricks up their sleeves. They died for their lies and if you are not what you say you are I will rip you apart with my hands as I did them." Vaine's voice betrayed his emotions, his rage built up at the thought of being lied to once again and being denied the oppurtunity to take his revenge.

Vaine
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:10:34 PM
OOC first I would like to apologize to LV for taking the time to post to me, but I have been made an offer by a friend who has been very good to me in my rping here at Fans and I would be remiss to turn that person down so I will not be continuing the recruitment of Vaine with TSO. Please feel free to delete this thread again I apologize for my sudden change of mind. :D

Lady Vader
Apr 24th, 2003, 06:26:06 PM
OOC: No prob. You must go with your character where you feel it is best suited. Good luck. :)

RP/thread closed.