PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, son!(Closed, Te and Wei)

P'u
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:22:14 PM
P'u pulled up in front of the Living Quarters just like he always had in his small wheeled cart . The donkey pulling the cart snuffled a little, and shook its head.

"Good boy," P'u said, chuckling.

He smiled. It was a beautiful day, and he had a present for his son. "He's really made progress since he's been at this Jedi school, wouldn't you say, Dear?"

Miss Te
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:25:02 PM
Te smiled. "Of course! He is our son after all. Oh, his grandfather would be so proud of him right now," she gushed, sitting in the shade of a large parasol that had been fastened to the cart.

Her husband helped her out of the wagon and the parents went inside to the receptionist to get oked to see their son.

"Is my little boy in his room?"Te asked expectantly.

The secretary nodded, and pointed to the turbolift. Te dragged P'u over to the lift. He was going to slow.

"Hurry! I want to see my darling little boy!"

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:28:37 PM
Wei was asleep in his bed, dreaming the day away after his long trip to Bakura. It had been fun, and also busy, and now it was time to rest. A knock on the door soon put a stop to the slumber of the new Jedi Knight.

"Who could that be?" Wei asked, slipping on his glasses and going to the door.

"Who is it?" Wei asked as he opened the door. "Oh! Mom! Dad! Good to see you!"

Miss Te
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:22:55 AM
"It;s good to see you too, Precious!" Te said, giving her son a big hug around the neck and a kiss on the cheek.

"We came as soon as we heard! You've been promoted to the position of Jedi Knight! Now, come and sit down and tell me all about it."

P'u
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:25:13 AM
P'u entered the room and looked around. "What a nice place you and your wife have made here," he said to his son. "I'm very proud of you."

P'u took a seat in one of the few chairs that Wei and Angelica had, and turned his full attention to Wei. "I suppose now you'll be the teacher."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:28:29 AM
"Um, yes sir. I'll be teaching Padawans about being a Jedi and things such as that."

Wei got a seat for his mom, then entered the kitchen and set up the stove to boil some water for green tea.

"Well, thing is, we went to Bakura and helped some people there rebuild their village and were attacked by some rebels. We managed to put and end to the Rebels, and after that we came back to the Jedi compound and went to see the Council. Then my teacher told the Council that she felt I was ready for my promotion and the Council took a vote."

Wei shrugged. "It wasn't anything much, really."