PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be intersted in...

Vaine
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:51:56 PM
Hi, my name is Vaine. I am wanting to start a character but I need some help from fellow rpers creating a backstory.

The theory is, Vaine is a Force Adept Tera Kasi Sensei. He runs a small dojo on Coruscant w/ his family. What I need from you all is some people willing to come in and massacre my family in cold blood right before my eyes. I need it to be graphic and all together horrible and I need my character to be forced to watch it. Now here is where it gets tricky. I am wanting to make my character a Sith because he becomes absolutely consumed in rage and caught up in the concept of revenge. So if you are a member of one of our Sith Groups and you don't want a new member, feel free to come kill my family for me. If you do want me however it would be best to wait until everything I love has been taken from me and then come in and scoop me up. Preferably though it would be done by a group of thugs or a gang or something.

Another thing I would like would be perhaps for a Jedi to try and intervene with these thugs before they kill my family and somehow let them go or stop Vaine from killing them early in the thread. So if you are interested in helping or you're not a mod and wondering just who the hell this guy is that's behind the Vaine character, feel free to PM me on this account. Thanks for your time.

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:21:03 PM
If I'm right, there's just one Sith group, on the board. And if you want thugs to come smash your family up, PM Thug :p (yeah, it's an account name!)

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:24:08 PM
I would be interested in doing it but theres a few factors that get in the way.

1. I don't Kill children

2. There would have to be a reason for me to want to kill your family.

I'm not alined at the moment, except remotely since my master is apart of the Hand but I am not. I think it best I sit this out unless of course you change the plan a bit then maybe.

Damon the Shade
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:27:08 PM
Two sith groups if you count the Shrine, and three if you think of the Dark Jedi as just another type of sith.

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:31:44 PM
Sith is a religion. Dark Jedi do not follow that religion. If anything, a Sith is a Dark Jedi, not the other way around.

Damon the Shade
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:35:12 PM
True thanks for corecting that Helen. I'm just going by what I know from the source books they don't say anything about Dark Jedi really.

So I base the fact that they are closely related to the sith in the fact that they use the darkside although there Ideals are allot different.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:36:50 PM
We Sith have a God, its called Power, we respect it, but we try to follow it and use it in our daily lives.

Vaine
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:55:28 PM
Well I was refering to the Shrine and the Krath as well as TSO. I am well aware that there is a enormous difference between the Dark Jedi and the Sith :)

Logic
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:02:45 PM
I usually just use the word "Sith" as a generic term for all darksiders. Like how I'll refer to a group of men and women as "guys".

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:38:13 AM
:wave Vega would kill children/massacre things (he's a Dark Jedi of the Black Hand, FYI)

Brask
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:35:09 AM
Ah but if a Sith did the killing then would he go over to them? I might do it though- well some of my toughs. All I need is a reason.

Could Tera Kasi Sensei's father/mother have crossed me? Stopped an INTEL op? Or do you have info I need? My usual reasons for killing.

PM me.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:43:15 AM
Merrick or Taylorn is good for it :)

Vaine
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:22:25 AM
No whoever does this is going to have a very large nasty man, with a very serious vendetta hunting them for quite sometime. So he wouldn't join a Sith Group that was responsible.

I'll be pming people who've offered their assitance and work up some sort of plan. Thanks for the replies though.

Malick Rain
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:29:28 AM
I'm willing to do it, I have no problem with killing and i'm not affilated Yet.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:49:44 AM
Mili duzn't like killing children much. Traumatize? Oh yeaaah. Kill? Nuh.