PDA

View Full Version : What Video games would you like to see?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:02:40 PM
I want to see a Online Grand Theft Auto game, start as a street thug and work your way up to Crimelord, or Ganglord. Pick what class you want to play as: Mafia, Gangster, enforcer, hitman, etc.
Then pick what Mafia/Gang, or you can go independent. Stuff like that.

I also want to see a Starcraft 2, but I don't see that happening until WarCraft dies down a bit. Like how they waiting until Starcraft died down before sending out WarCraft 3. They will just keep alternating, best way to keep the interest keen.

Darth Viscera
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:07:55 PM
Topless Battlefield 1942!

Sejah Haversh
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:14:43 PM
Final Fight IV
Streets of Rage IV
Knights of the Round II

Could somebody PLEASE make a two-player co-op beat-em-up that doesn't suck like Fighting Force did? Please?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:23:45 PM
Ah yes... Topless Bf1942, might miss the headshots though. How about a version of BF1942 with better hiding abilities? Like more trees, rocks, etc? I swear, when a Airplane can spot you hiding in a cluster of trees by the glow of your name, then that is just to cheap.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:26:59 PM
New Riftwar game.

Darth Viscera
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:41:26 PM
Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm
Ah yes... Topless Bf1942, might miss the headshots though. How about a version of BF1942 with better hiding abilities? Like more trees, rocks, etc? I swear, when a Airplane can spot you hiding in a cluster of trees by the glow of your name, then that is just to cheap.

As an Iraqi hiding on top of the Iraqi half of the bridge at Arnhem in Op Market Garden, I got sniped to death 6 consecutive times by a guy hiding on the allied side of the left bridge, crouching prone on that grassy hill just behind the bridge. It took me forever to find him, and when I did it was by accident in an Iraqi BRDM2 scout vehicle while I was sailing down the Rhine.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:50:01 PM
Oni Sequel with multiplayer and texuring!

Sanis Prent
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:19:55 PM
System Shock 3

Droo
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:46:57 PM
A new version of Star Wars: Supremacy.

Darth Viscera
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:06:07 PM
Ever heard of Star Wars: Rebellion? It would be cool if they made a new version of that. You had 100-200 planets, and you had to control their resource production, fleets, troops, etc and conquer the galaxy. I've never played Supremacy though, how old is it?

Gurney Devries
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:25:02 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
System Shock 3 Made on the Doom 3 engine.

Vardlokkur
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:31:45 PM
You have the Battlefield Mod? Is it anygood? I thinking about DLing it.

Yes, Rebellion! I still have the Capital Ship/Starfighter/Charachter chart up on the wall.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:51:16 PM
Originally posted by Sejah Haversh
Could somebody PLEASE make a two-player co-op beat-em-up that doesn't suck like Fighting Force did? Please?

Now that's what I'm takling about! Man, I remember all those two player co-op games where it was you, and your best friend, and 2 MILLION ZILLION enemies. Those were the days. I sure do miss those days.

Darth Viscera
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:54:54 PM
Desert Combat 0.3 is spectacular, especially when you're using the AH-64 Apache or the AC-130 Gunship. The cannon built into the AC-130 has an infrared sight and a wide blast radius, so you can take out 4 tanks in one shot. All you need is a pilot who can adequately orbit you over your target, giving you a nice view down-angle and to port of the AC-130. There's also a smaller cannon and 2 mini-guns. The AC-130 should really be categorized as a weapon of mass destruction in DC 0.3.

Soviet equipment is good because the self-propelled artillery pieces (M-1974s) and the BRDM2 Scout cars are fully amphibious, so you could theoretically gather up a small flotilla of M-1974s with BRDM2's as AP support, go off and engage a full carrier battle group.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:10:52 PM
OoOOoo! Going to go download it now!

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:12:32 PM
Oh God, if they made SS3 on the Doom3 engine, I'd have a joygasm

Morgan Evanar
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:13:43 PM
Oh God, if they made SS3 on the Doom3 engine, I'd have a joygasmYou'd have to stop me from putting the box in my pants.

Oriadin
Apr 17th, 2003, 04:06:28 AM
Too much information guys :lol

JediBoricua
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:53:18 AM
How about a remake of the old Star Wars games for NES, you know the ones that follow the storyline of the movies, but for Next-Gen Consoles. Imagine being an infantry man on Hoth! (I'm tired of flying those speeders!)

Logic
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:00:42 PM
I wanna see some more Megaman games! Not the "X" series or the 3D Legends, but MEGAMAN. With Dr. Wily and Protoman and the rest.

Darth007
Apr 17th, 2003, 10:10:02 PM
lol Visc Supremacy is the European(i think) version of Rebellion. Same game diff name. But yeah a new one with more in depth abilities. I remember my first time playing how I thought how complicated it looked, but the addiction drove me to play it over and over until it was no challenge at all.

:huh what is Desert Combat and where can I get it?? :(

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:28:53 PM
Its a Mod for Battlefield 1942. Still has some glitches. (Think the tanks are a bit weak, the Jet Missiles are way to weak, and they need to change the Destroyers into Missile Frigates with missles like the Scud Launcher)

www.desertcombat.com

And I am so buying that T-Shirt

Darth007
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:19:59 AM
aw man, I dont got BF1942. I would have but the demo was so laggy and slow online that it turned me away.

Darth Viscera
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:22:07 AM
The demo had bugs that the retail version has long since gotten rid of. You're missing out on the best game ever. Some people say it's as good as Counterstrike, but I've never figured out how to install Counterstrike, so I don't know about that.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:55:30 AM
CS needs Half-Life, and I still play CS for some reason after all these years. I have fun... but I'm not enthralled by it. Its just sorta what I do.

AmazonBabe
Apr 20th, 2003, 12:49:55 AM
Maybe we can play CS sometime. :) (And watch me get my backside handed to me on a silver platter. :x)

:p

Droo
Apr 20th, 2003, 05:56:36 PM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
Ever heard of Star Wars: Rebellion? It would be cool if they made a new version of that.

A new version of Star Wars: Supremacy.

Supremacy = European version of Rebellion. At least we're on the same page in agreeing that a new version of that would be shagadellic. :)

Edit: Oh well, Darth007 had already cleared it up. Thanks. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 21st, 2003, 06:27:48 PM
I want more Megaman games too. Those were great.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:20:13 PM
Star Wars RTS based on the Homeworld 2 and Ground Control 2 engines. Both space and ground missions.

Droo
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:24:19 PM
And then we wake up. Sigh. :(

Sanis Prent
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:58:18 PM
I'd like to see the sequel to Galaxies...done on the Generals engine :D

Rotatable, zoomable, luscious 3D models of awesomeness!

...or we could just have more Generals :D

Kelt Simoson
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:26:27 AM
Few more MOH's (Medal of Honor)
Upgrades to Dark Age of Camelot
Another streets of rage.

Droo
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:42:08 AM
"MOH: Rising Sun" is on it's way. Set in Vietnam which I am eagerly awaiting.

Alpha
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:10:56 AM
What I want is another Descent game...But they ain't gnna do that...:(

Darth Viscera
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:49:10 AM
Originally posted by Dru
"MOH: Rising Sun" is on it's way. Set in Vietnam which I am eagerly awaiting.

Fighting the Japs in Vietnam, right?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:11:13 PM
Sorry Charley, but the GC2 Screenies > Generals.

Droo
Apr 22nd, 2003, 04:27:14 PM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
Fighting the Japs in Vietnam, right?

That's right. I'm really looking forward to it. But for now I am more than content with Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. :)

Ethan Griffon
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:02:06 PM
MOH spearhead was good because for once we could actually play alongside the british and you would pick a british skin in MP, this Rising sun however will once again fall back on american soil and im ot really looking foward to that. Dont get me wrng , ill get it and complete it, but its nice to play a brit from time to time.

Garrett Blade
Apr 23rd, 2003, 05:51:35 PM
Marilyn Manson!

I have a great idea for that game, but I won't share it so as to avoid the "boo's", scoffs and ridicules. :p

Izumi Chieko
Apr 23rd, 2003, 07:22:51 PM
More Final Fantasy Remakes....

Oh wait, they did that already. *grins*

I'd like to see some eaiser Megaman Legdends put out, you COULD NOT beat the end bosses in either of them (And I had EVERYTHING!)

Garrett Blade
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:06:42 PM
StarCraft 2!!!

And how about a GOOD Sonic game!? The last good Sonic game was Sonic & Knuckles on Sega Genesis/Megadrive! 3D Blast and Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were abysmal. Didn't feel like Sonic at all. Incidentally, I remember downloading a really old ROM - a beta version of the unreleased Sonic 4 for Genesis/Megadrive. It was really weird, and something was wrong with the gravity. One button switched it and everything "fell" upwards. Maybe it was meant to do that. Needless to say it was very unplayable - but the animations were noticably better than the previous 4 games.

Resident Evil 2 on Gamecube!!!

My favourite game EVER on the best-looking console EVER. What more could a guy like me ask for?

Well, I could list the other things I could ask for but that'd take too long! And another Resident Evil game withg Leon in it. Claire got hers - it's Leon's turn!

I'm just sprouting utter drivvel now, aren't I!? No coherence whatsoever! Oh well - time to go home and play Star Wars Supremacy. Long live The Emperor!

It's the Fusion Chamberlain Show! With your host - Fusion Chamberlain!

Gurney Devries
Apr 24th, 2003, 06:16:58 PM
I loved Sonic Adventures on the Dreamcast. Haven't touched part 2, though. To me, it felt exactly like the old sonic games, but with a dash of exploration and story tossed in. But the actual levels had the same kind of feel to them.

Darn, now I want to get my Dreamcast back and play it again.

Resident Evil 2 was a lot of fun: Probably my favorite in the series. But I don't see how it could be your favorite game ever. To each his own, I guess.

I was really excited about playing the RE remake on the Gamecube; I never really liked the first RE, but the remake looked like it could be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it was still the same crappy game but with somewhat nice graphics.

The next Elder Scrolls game should be really excellent. And I would like another game set in the Thief universe that didn't focus on Garrett. Like a sidestory. Hopefully, CoSaS will fufill that need.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 24th, 2003, 11:40:12 PM
Can you Imagine a Star Wars: Rebellion (Supremacy) now?

Ships with the ability to capture other ships, ION Cannons! Star Fighters gaining Ranking/skill so they become better and better,
More control over units, different kinds of attacks.

Better spy/inflatration, captured ships kamakazie course! POSSIBILITIES!!!

And no more of that 2 Squadrens of Y-Wings able to destroy a Freaking Death Star which has 12 Tie Defender Wings! Not including the TIE Fleets pouring out of my many Carriers and Destroyers. 20 to 1 Fighter Odds in my favor, and all them can't stop 2 Squads of Y-Wings which split off from the other 4 squads of Rebel HQ defenders.

"Not Enough Fighters can cover the Death Star!" ARG!!!

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 25th, 2003, 08:16:02 AM
Rainbow Six on the Ghost Recon Engine, but with the old school controls and parameters. None of this 6 shots to the chest or the leg to take you down. If I put a purst of M-16 into your thigh, you aren't getting back up and walking on that leg!!!! And get rid of the blasted grenade/selfpropelled grenade launchers. Go back to the HBS and the tossed frags and what not!

Sanis Prent
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:02:42 AM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Sorry Charley, but the GC2 Screenies > Generals.

Yeah, you showed me this, I disagree though. Guess its just preference.

As for MOH in Japan...I'm skeptically eager. Not sure how this will turn out.

And I've heard from sources that DF: Black Hawk Down is terrible...so I'm conflicted.

I want the new RB6 game tho. Badly.

Zeke
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:15:53 AM
Originally posted by Izumi Chieko
I'd like to see some eaiser Megaman Legdends put out, you COULD NOT beat the end bosses in either of them (And I had EVERYTHING!)

No, you just suck. I beat the final boss in Megaman Legends 1 with ease, on every difficulty setting! Never got the chance to play Legends 2, so I couldn't tell ya there.

I liked Sonic Adventure 1 better than Sonic Adventure 2. There just wasn't enough...I dunno...Sonic-ness in SA2. Not enough time spent running as fast as you could to the end of the stage, I guess.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:02:24 PM
I liked Megaman Legends the first million times I played it. If they made a 3-D Megaman game that had a storyline that applied to the original Megaman games, that would rock.

I also like Megaman Battle Network, although I miss the jumping around and beathing the crap out of people as opposed to the whole random battle thing.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:20:25 PM
Guys, Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield is out. UT2k3 engine. FANTASTIC.

Cripes, you folk been living under a rock?

Yeah, you showed me this, I disagree though. Guess its just preference.
Ground Control one, duder. 2 isn't out yet.

Sanis Prent
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:03:49 PM
Ah, ok. Got some screenies handy?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:13:25 PM
http://www.groundcontrol2.com/

Kelt Simoson
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:19:06 AM
I guess it dont look to bad atall...my dads the C&C fan not i, but what ive seen of Generals and this game they are pretty similer.

Charley
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:21:25 PM
GC2 seems to have a friendlier zoom control and such, and better unit detail (mainly because Generals has lame-looking infantry), but it isn't a wide gulf of difference.

If anything, most of my appeal in regard to Generals is being able to slug it out with factions and units that essentially already exist. Minor exceptions, like the Overlord Tank, particle cannon, GLA tanks, etc are outweighed by the vast majority of authentic units :)

Morgan Evanar
Apr 26th, 2003, 08:39:29 PM
I wasn't comparing C&C and GC. C&C is different than Ground Control. GC is purely unit tactics. No building required, etc. The emphasis is different. But I prefer GC's interface overall, especially for unit control.

I suggested use of both Homeworld 2 and GC2's technology for a Star Wars RTS, allowing for both space and ground combat.

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 27th, 2003, 02:40:33 PM
I think somebody should make an online gamer that consists of different SW characters or created characters being able to pick their weapons ( from blasters to lightsaber, etc) and just going at it on different SW planets! Ships and mines and such are always fun too.

IMPLEMENT
Apr 27th, 2003, 04:56:23 PM
What Video games would you like to see?

There i-iiiiis ooonnnlllyyy one-one-one [1] correctanswertothe QUESTION...I-I-Insssect

Padd
Apr 27th, 2003, 08:46:54 PM
Diablo 3 would be nice......and I think we need a new co-op beat-em-up game like yall said, that would so rock.

Garrett Blade
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:29:22 PM
YES. System Shock 3 would be fantabulous! FOR THE MANY! Time to play SS2 with the light off methinks :)

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 28th, 2003, 04:41:27 PM
Garrett....you play with the lights OFF? OMG thats hardcore. I'm such a weenie :(

Darth Viscera
Apr 28th, 2003, 05:46:54 PM
I play Desert Combat with the lights off :)

BF1942 topless would make turning the lights off a necessity, though. :hat

Gurney Devries
Apr 28th, 2003, 06:13:39 PM
I can only play with the lights off. Glare makes it difficult to see in the dark areas. Plus, it really adds to the mood.

You know what I'd really like to see? A new, 2D Castlevania game for something other than the Gameboy. And I want all the animations to be high-res and extremely detailed, not just re-using the SotN graphics engine. And it will be good. And all will rejoice.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 28th, 2003, 06:26:36 PM
I want an innovative puzzle game while I'm thinking about it. I haven't played a decent puzzle game in a long time. I think the last decent console puzzle game I played was Super Puzzle Fighter II.

Darth Viscera
Apr 28th, 2003, 06:34:30 PM
4-dimensional Tetris!

Gurney Devries
Apr 28th, 2003, 06:37:03 PM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
I want an innovative puzzle game while I'm thinking about it. I haven't played a decent puzzle game in a long time. I think the last decent console puzzle game I played was Super Puzzle Fighter II. Chu Chu Rocket! Best puzzle game EVER!

Padd
Apr 28th, 2003, 08:33:48 PM
I saw Battlefield 1942 today, is it any good?

Charley
Apr 28th, 2003, 11:35:34 PM
No it sucks golf balls through garden hoses. Stick with your atari, and it'll take you places, man :cool

Darth Viscera
Apr 29th, 2003, 05:56:05 AM
Originally posted by Brimstone
I saw Battlefield 1942 today, is it any good?

Very good.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 29th, 2003, 01:00:10 PM
Well, only if you have skill...

I would imagine sucky people not enjoying BF1942 but I wouldn't know, I am easily in the top 10% of U.S. gamers. (Those Koreans, damn! Can't touch them in CS!)

And I find the game hella fun

Morgan Evanar
Apr 29th, 2003, 03:07:09 PM
(Those Koreans, damn! Can't touch them in CS!)
yeahh.... whatever. The best teams are usually US or European.

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 29th, 2003, 05:11:15 PM
FarScape Games!!! :crack Lots and Lots of FarScape Games!!! :crack

Droo
Apr 29th, 2003, 05:13:34 PM
I can't touch anyone in CS, on the other hand I am very good at Black Hawk Down. Just finished a Team Deathmatch game, winning team is first to 150 kills.

Below is my score, I always use a clan server and more often than not I come first despite me not being in the clan. I'm quite proud too and deserve to be after all that CS frustration.

Experience Points: 1054
Kills: 72
Deaths: 43 (Could've been lower but I was going for the spawn points mainly.)
Attempts to take a spawn point: 48
Spawn points taken: 46

Yay me!

Droo
Apr 29th, 2003, 05:14:16 PM
Hoo-ah!

Edit: Hard to see the score. :\

But I speak the truth!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:55:25 PM
The best teams are usually US or European.

Sure, and I bet you think the best StarCraft Player in the world is from Canada eh?

Charley
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:10:30 PM
Sure, and I bet you think the best StarCraft Player in the world is from Canada eh?

You dolt...considering he's on a clan that actually knows its backside from a hole in the ground, I'd say he's a bit more qualified to comment on that.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:12:39 PM
IF you meant Starcraft, I can't argue.

But if you mean Counter-Strike, well... you're a fool.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:58:46 PM
You dolt...considering he's on a clan that actually knows its backside from a hole in the ground, I'd say he's a bit more qualified to comment on that.

Seeing how I'm in a clan also, I believe I'm a bit more qualified then you LL. So, please stay out of the gaming clan talks unless you can bring your own skills and experiance to the talk.

Morgan, I'll I'm saying is that the average Korean Cafe player (None Clan) is equal to about an average American clan player, and that the Korean Clans are on average better then the American/European. The best clans are with good possibility Western. I am just going off my own experiance playing on Korean and American clan servers.

What league play do you run under?

http://www.worldogl.com/

Edit-I seriously doubt you have played on any real Korean server, and if so, you never had a real good connection, considering where you live compared to me. You proberly played on a U.S. Korean place if any.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:31:25 PM
Dear god, OGL is a joke, sorry.

You truly don't know what you are talking about. I'm going to guess you've never heard of CAL.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:49:02 PM
Dear god, OGL is a joke, sorry

why sorry? I know the place sucks, it for more of the casual gamer. Nothing very serious.
I don't have time to be in extreme ladder games anymore.
Been playing Battlefield 1942, and Planetside. And I have yet found a clan that I would like to join in BF.
My last true clan I was in was the CrazyAsses, my friend played there, and his brother was an Admin, only reason.

(exact name can not be remembered at this time.)

OGL is for my DOD clan, and I left cause I haven't played DOD in over a month

Morgan Evanar
Apr 30th, 2003, 05:45:20 AM
You've never heard of CAL, UGS or STA I take it. I usually play under UGS. My clan's other squad plays STA. We're college folk and working stiffs with a priority of RL before gaming, so we only make it about midway in the rankings in UGS. STA we're upper echelon, but the guys in that squad have been playing together for about a year or two.

This summer is going to hurt my squad bad, as one of my rocks has only dialup at home.

I've never even heard of a Korean CS clan going anywhere, and I check up on "pro" gaming occasionally.

Sigil Roland
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:24:06 PM
Just give me a Stormhammer....

Come on! CS is for Kids these days. I'm waiting for Tribes:Vengence to come out and hopfully be better then Tribes 2.

Charley
Apr 30th, 2003, 02:27:53 PM
Seeing how I'm in a clan also, I believe I'm a bit more qualified then you LL. So, please stay out of the gaming clan talks unless you can bring your own skills and experiance to the talk.

You are an idiot. I never even entered into the topic, except to back Morgan up on his take. I've seen the dude play. Don't even try to play some quasi-ghetto BS on me with your "WHATEVAR, I GOTZ MAD SKILLZ & U DON'T D00D!" rot.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 30th, 2003, 03:36:18 PM
Tribes 2 was great till the screwed the balance by nerfing the Shrike. I too look forward to Tribes: Vengance.

Taylor Millard
May 2nd, 2003, 01:11:36 AM
I want another Wing Commander Game. The last two have been awesome, but I'm suffering from withdrawal.

I know the last one was supposed to be the the first of a new series, but I think with EA buying out Origin we won't see it until after they release Prophecy on Game Boy Advanced.

It'd be nice to see a new one for PC.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 2nd, 2003, 01:53:34 AM
You are an idiot. I never even entered into the topic

You entered it, you expressed an opinion of players of the game itself.

WHATEVAR, I GOTZ MAD SKILLZ & U DON'T D00D!"

There is no need for me to boast, a well placed headshot speaks louder then words. The good gamers never boast.

Learn something everyday dude, and you might become a smarter person, and not just a insulting one.

Aegis Du' Caat
May 2nd, 2003, 01:51:03 PM
I was a nut for Rainbow Six my freshmen year. That game just rocked on multiplayer. It was so realistic, none of this spawning and multiple life stuff that alot of other games had and it was realistic with your dying too. Rogue Spear matched it but Raven Strike and Ghost Recon's are just sad sad examples of what was once the greatest game of all time :( *cries a single tear...*

Charley
May 2nd, 2003, 02:50:46 PM
You entered it, you expressed an opinion of players of the game itself.

The TOPIC was CS gaming clans. Aside from commenting, I don't see how I ever entered into (ie became, numbskull) the topic.

There is no need for me to boast, a well placed headshot speaks louder then words. The good gamers never boast.

Learn something everyday dude, and you might become a smarter person, and not just a insulting one.

:lol BWAHAHAHA that is so lame.

Oh, and are you pulling a "stay in school" line on ME? Are you high?

Morgan Evanar
May 2nd, 2003, 04:38:11 PM
There is no need for me to boast, a well placed headshot speaks louder then words. The good gamers never boast. An outright lie, further proving you have no idea what you're talking about.

I was a nut for Rainbow Six my freshmen year. That game just rocked on multiplayer. It was so realistic, none of this spawning and multiple life stuff that alot of other games had and it was realistic with your dying too. Rogue Spear matched it but Raven Strike and Ghost Recon's are just sad sad examples of what was once the greatest game of all time Raven Shield. How is it inferior to Rouge Spear? And Ghost Recon with 20 people co-op on a LAN is something to behold. Its AWESOME!

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 2nd, 2003, 05:27:15 PM
Not high, just smart. Unlike others, I keep expanding my knowledge when I am not in school.
You entered when commenting about me, who happens to be a gamer. My logic fits.

Morgan, if you still boast like that "I Ubercool man! I Ki11z you a11z" then you a freaking retard.
Anyway, I still uphold that the good gamers don't boast, if you boast, damn dude! Grow up!

On a side note,

The New DOD has been released, go download it now.

Sean Piett
May 4th, 2003, 01:33:47 PM
http://www.3dmm.net/upload/images/info.jpg
"This just in: Dyzm makes a credible argument."

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 4th, 2003, 03:24:51 PM
LOL, that is funny, but overused, its old.
But I do appreciate my opinions on matters being laughed at, or me being insulted when I talk about my experiences in games, so I would like to say, please stop.

If I am joking around, I don't care if you make fun, or joke around.
That does not mean insulting others because what he/she said sounds stupid.

Aegis Du' Caat
May 5th, 2003, 01:14:11 PM
I don't know Morgan, I just felt like I was paying 40 dollars for what should have just been a Rogue Spear expansion, it didn't really seem any different.

Were would one even play Raven Shield or Ghost Recon online anymore, I pretty much gave up playing anything but LAN after the fall of MGheyer err I mean MPlayer

Morgan Evanar
May 5th, 2003, 05:33:17 PM
I dunno, the fact that you can very easily mod Ravenshield and map for it means you can really get extra stuff from fans, and they've released a map pack, AFAIK. Also, <3 UT2k3 engine.

Ravenshield has a server browser, I only played Ghost Recon at that LAN. MPlayer was awful.

MasterPewter
May 5th, 2003, 05:42:56 PM
I would like to see a new X-Wing Alliance it's about time.

Darth007
May 17th, 2003, 09:29:18 PM
planetside smells :x

I spent 3 hours downloading that and the updates, and its so boring. Its more of a RPG in a FPS view than a FPS. You need an incredibly high end comp to play smoothly and for nice graphics, and the whole server set up is unorganized and confusing.

What I'm saying is that the concept of the game is awesome, but Sony screwed it up. Ive never played Tribes but I heard its awesome, someone describe it. Otherwise I have a feeling I'd make a complete fool of myself by describing my idea for an awesome game and end up talking about Tribes.