PDA

View Full Version : Poison, a man's best friend. (open, anything)

Cain Hardgreaves
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:15:26 AM
The slums of Corusant, a dirty place, where no self-respecting person would be, at any time, and yet........

A man, of some reasonible standing, was walking around as though he was taking a leasurely stroll in a park. In one hand he held a cane, but he didn't need it to aid in his walking, his other hand stuffed into the pocket of a very expensive looking jacket. His short hair is a ruddy-brown color, and in the darkness his hazel eyes seemed to have a golden glow. He stopped suddenly at what could be a corner, and waited.

"Where the hell is he? He's late, again, damn Twe'liks......" he muttered to himself, tapping the cane on the ground.

Malick Rain
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:38:08 AM
A blaster pistol is stock to the mans head.

"Don't turn around just put all your possession in this bag."

A gloved hand reaches around the belly of the man handing him a bag. The voice of gruff and street rat like, although Malick wasn't your common street rat.

The barrel of the gun was cold to the back of Cain's head and was being pressed hard into his skull. Malick held no pity for the rich man who attempted to walk through the ghetto.

"You will die if don't do what I say."

Cain Hardgreaves
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:26:13 PM
Cain took the bag, his face shifting from a look of shock to one of amusment, and started to laugh.

"Ohohohohoho! A mugging, this is something different!"

He turned quickly, so that the blaster was now pointing at his forehead, and grim smile on his face.

"Only have what I promised the Twe'lik for his poisons, if you'd like it, you'd have to ask."

Cain found this interesting, and wondered if this man may be working for his father, for he and his father had this funny game they played. His father would try to have him killed at least once a month, but that had been three days ago.

"Do you want it? The money I mean?" he said still grinning at the thug.

Malick Rain
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:40:28 PM
"Yes, give me the money!"

Malick demanded, there was no fear in his eyes in fact he thought the man was pretty stupid for turning around. Malick was dressed in an old leather Jacket open to the front so you could see his white T-shirt. He also had on a par of black Jeans that matched his black sneakers.

"Now shut up and fork over the cash before I blow your head off!"

Cain Hardgreaves
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:55:50 PM
"Tut, tut. No need to yell my good man, how much of it would you like? A hundred? Two hundred? Or the whole..."

He stopped and seemed to think for one second.

"I think it's five thousand he wanted, yes, it was, would you like that much? I have some change too if that'd make you happy."

Cain reached into the pocket of his coat, his cane still in one hand, and pulled out a large wad of credits and handed it to Malick.

"Here you go, although now I won't be able to buy that poison for him, oh well, another time, yes?"

Malick Rain
Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:47:44 PM
Malick grabbed the cash with a crooked smile on his face. This rich man had allot of gull to walk in his neighborhood and not expect to get shot. He was about to turn away but something brought him back to face the man.

"Poison is a coward’s way to kill his opponents you know."

With that malick aimed his blaster at Cain's left leg and pulled the trigger. The blaster bolt went deep into Cain’s leg making the man lose his balance and fall on his butt. Malick stood over the man with his peril whites shining nicely against his dark skin.

"I'll let you drag your carcass out of my neighborhood and to the nearest hospital but if I ever see you down here again I will kill you rich boy."