PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!!!

Xazor Elessar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:13:06 PM
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! :D

Well, to make a long story short as to my excitement -- I PASSED MY ROAD TEST AND GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE! :crack

After failing the test once before, I went back, now two weeks later and passed!!!! :D YAY!!!!!!!

*happy dance*

Just figured I'd share that with everyone!!!!! :) YAY!!!!!!

Xaz'
:angel

BTW, you are free to hijack this thread -- it'll make me that much giddier! :lol ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:17:02 PM
<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>, I'm getting off the footpath then.

Congratulations :D

Xazor Elessar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:17:43 PM
:mneh Gee, that's some confidence boosting! :mneh

Thanks, Marcus -- I appreciate it. :D *huggles*!!!!!

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:33:42 PM
:mneh to you too

AND MAD KITTEN SNUGGLEZ!

Dae Jinn
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:39:39 PM
Congrats Xaz :D Have fun and be safe!

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:40:05 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
<smallfont color=#33CCFF>-Censored-</smallfont>, I'm getting off the footpath then.

Congratulations :D

I'll be doing the same. :p Everyone gets the whole, "I'm staying off the road" when a person first gets their license. I got it too for the longest time. I just played along the whole time. :D

AmazonBabe
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:35:16 PM
Congrats Xazor! :rollin

After failing the test once before, I went back, now two weeks later and passed!!!!

Hun, the same thing happened to me! And I was just as giddy as you (or was it relieved?) when I finally got my license. :D

Morgan Evanar
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:33:52 PM
I wasn't happy at all when I got my liscence. People are insane here. The last thing I wanted to do was be on the road.

Zeke
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:43:31 PM
Ooh, I hear Morg. Savannah is NOT the kind of place I wanna be driving around in. Every day you invariably hear screeching brakes, honking horns, and sirens. In that order.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:46:12 PM
o_O that's hourly here.....

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:51:16 PM
FRICKN-A am I the only loser here who actually failed? Twice???

*angry, vengeful grumbles*

*massive amounts of pouting*

... But seriously, good job finding non-insane DMV people. I hope some of your luck will rub off on me. :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:52:38 PM
:lol I failed twice, I got the same lady both times...not fair......

Sage Hazzard
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:53:16 PM
Forget getting off the road. Get into her car! :lol Buy her a big old monster truck, have her drive you around. Yee-haw. Atleast then you won't get hurt. :) ;)

So um, Xaz', when you and me going to go crush cars in that monster truck, eh?

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:08:08 AM
How would your monster truck like to eat a missile?

:angel

Well done on your licence, I may add.

Syrius Cline
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:16:40 AM
My monster truck enjoys the taste of missles, though he thinks they're fattening.

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:44:45 AM
I see. Don't you think your monster truck having parts blown off it would be slimming?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:50:59 AM
;; mauls ;;

^____^ Congrats Xaz!

Kelt Simoson
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:48:20 AM
Congras Xazio :)

::Huggs::

Telexia Xio
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:59:57 AM
Congrats Xazor. Don't worry about ppl saying they are going to get off the road. I've had my license for years, and my friends and family are still saying that to me. It's all just good honest fun.

*huggles*

Alpha
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:35:31 AM
Congrats sis!!! :) *HUggles*

We should play chicken in our cars...:) And only 22 more days till I can legally drive by myself!@!!!!!! :D

Syrius Cline
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:46:57 PM
Yes, it would be. But try telling that to my Monster Truck.

::rimshot!::

Gurney Devries
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:55:05 PM
So when are you driving on down here for a visit?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 17th, 2003, 05:40:26 AM
Ooh, I hear Morg. Savannah is NOT the kind of place I wanna be driving around in. Every day you invariably hear screeching brakes, honking horns, and sirens. In that order.

Savannah is easy. I've driven Savannah. People in Miami drive like their in a 3rd world country, half don't have insurance and a fourth don't have lisences. Minium coverage for 6 months on an 89 Minivan for me is about $1000 dollars.

Savannah isn't even in the same leauge, much less in the pennat race.

Zeke
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:17:51 AM
::shrugs:: Different experiences, I guess. I stood out waiting for the bus and saw someone park their car on the corner of an intersection, then watched two people run the red light and jacksmack the misparked car and narrowly miss the people who had the green light. After that?...Hm, I'll stick to the school's bus system.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:22:02 AM
Paris has the most messed up traffic I have ever seen. There are no lanes on the roads in the city centre, so you just have to virtually guess where to drive. I don't know how the people on bikes have the courage to ride around there.

Dae Jinn
Apr 17th, 2003, 07:51:14 AM
Because they like to live dangerously?

People here can't drive either, but that's because they're all morons :D It's fun to take someone from say, Toronto, and have them drive here, because they drive so dangerously. :lol

Oriadin
Apr 17th, 2003, 07:58:38 AM
The French are nutters when it comes to driving. They dont even know how pedestrain crossings work. In this country I think most people are generally not bad. Teenagers who play their music loud you should avoid. Old people you should avoid and im afraid it has to be said, you have to be carefull around women. They all seem to be relativly clueless of whats going on around them or what they are supposed to be doing. Oh, and bus drivers pull out on ya all the time. Other than THAT though, its not too bad here :D

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:02:34 AM
:rolleyes @ women drivers comment. wow let's generalize everyone in one big group shall we, Mr United Kingdom? :mneh

Old people I agree. They just shouldn't be allowed cars after 60 MAXIMUM.

Alpha
Apr 17th, 2003, 10:22:45 AM
Especially when some of them can't see over the dashboard...

Rognan Dar
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:37:08 PM
:lol

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:01:37 PM
how incredibly true.

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:02:26 PM
Or are virtually blind.

My great aunt couldn't see a pigeon six feet away from her clearly, and she is driving around without glasses like it's fine!

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:08:38 PM
:lol we used to call my grandpa Mr. Potato Head when he drove cuz that was all you could see of him, just a head....

Gurney Devries
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:26:30 PM
wow let's generalize everyone in one big group shall we, Mr United Kingdom?

Old people I agree. They just shouldn't be allowed cars after 60 MAXIMUM.Irony++

Pierce Tondry
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:11:11 PM
Whoever designed Washington D.C.'s traffic layout should be shot.

James Prent
Apr 18th, 2003, 04:55:03 PM
;) I dunno, you did pretty well. :mneh

Zeke
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:00:12 PM
Just yesterday my Life Drawing class witnessed a 3 car crash at the intersection near the academic hall. Even the naked model got up and went to the window to see what was going on. There was this loud crashing sound, screeching brakes, and then the sirens came shortly after. The bus that was waiting to pick up students was blocked until they could move the cars. I'll just write that on my reasons not to drive anywhere but home.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:02:51 PM
:lol

Thanks for the props everyone, I appreciate it. :)

Hmmmmmm.....guess I'll have to drive down there and harass you sometime soon, Gurney. :lol

Whoever designed the layout of the roads, etc in FL should be shot. I swear, around the Cocoa Beach area, no one knows how to make roads and things because everything is like, one way and you have to ride forever before you can turn around and go back the other way. :\

That seems to be the going thing down there, actually -- especially around Orlando. I hate that city. :lol Oh, and down in the Keys -- man, driving down there is a joke. :rolleyes

Morgan Evanar
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:54:11 PM
Whoever designed the layout of the roads, etc in FL should be shot. I swear, around the Cocoa Beach area, no one knows how to make roads and things because everything is like, one way and you have to ride forever before you can turn around and go back the other way BWHAHAHA YOU KNOW NOT THE HORROR THAT IS THE GOLDEN GLADES INTERCHANGE!

http://panic.hopto.org/misc/goldenglades1.jpeg

imported_Eve
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:32:37 AM
That looks like tangled hair. Or viscious snakes.

Dae Jinn
Apr 20th, 2003, 09:10:05 AM
Or vicious snake hair, like Medusa. :lol

I don't like old people in general, so...People with hats don't know how to drive either! If you see someone wearing a hat and they're driving, watch out! :lol