PDA

View Full Version : Sig making?

Vardlokkur
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:39:16 PM
Just wondering who makes sigs well, and who I can enlist in this endeavor?

This is what I have so far:

Vardlokkur
Sith Prophet

"The future has been revealed, prepare for the War"

I looking for a image, and by the time I find one, I hope someone has decided to be kind and make a sig for me.

P.S. if you have a image that looks like a young aged wise guy, and if you are not using it for anything, can I use it?

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:38:14 PM
You may want to try your luck at the Greater Jedi Order in their "roleplaying Helpdesk." Lemme edit in a link.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=67

It helps also if you already have a character pic picked out, but I'm sure people there will be able to assist you in that area as well. :)

Vardlokkur
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:59:20 PM
Don't ya recongnize me? Well, got one made! I had forgotten about GJO helpdesk.

Props out to LV

Sage Hazzard
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:23:19 AM
Cool sig.

I just have one question... what happened to your "young wise" guy direction? You kind of went the opposite direction, didn't you? :lol

Vardlokkur
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:41:03 AM
Ya, the name took way to much to say, and the rest of TSO kept calling me Dyzm anyway *Glares at LV*

Also Knights and apprentices didn't accept me as a young guy, I got the feeling they saw me as the "Old Guy of TSO" so I switched back to Dyzm. :grumble

Anyway, this is completly different charachter, nothing to do with TSO. He just here to predict things, like... *Whisper* The Sith must unite now to destroy the Jedi, for the Jedi are taking a nap! Right now they sleeping! DON'T WAKE THEM! Just cut off their heads...

Things like that.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:23:10 AM
Thats like, one of the collest pics i have seen yet to use for a darksider..lol. Good pick

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:56:58 AM
I should have checked who you were, but I was in a hurry. ^_^;