PDA

View Full Version : El Sol

Sola Paz
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:15:10 PM
A quiet, blonde haired woman sat by herself at the bar.

"Bartender?" she called catching his attention, "May I have some gin and tonic with a twist of lemon please? Thanks."

As Sola waited for her drink she turned slightly and gazed around the room briefly watching the faces as they laughed, talked, and enjoyed themselves.

"Here ya go mam." The Bartender said as he placed her drink down in front of her.

"Thank you,"she replied turning back to the bar.

Malick Rain
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:59:27 PM
"Too many happy faces."

A deep voice came from behind Sola as she turned around noted the well dressed black man who had just walked up to the bar. His peril white smile showing really bright against his dark skin.

"Bartender can you get me a whiskey please."

The Bartender nodded and Malick turned his gaze to the blonde.

"Hello."

Sola Paz
Apr 22nd, 2003, 09:15:26 PM
"Hi," Sola responded as the man looked at her

"I never thought you could have too many faces. Its a sign that's alls well, at least most of the time it is. The names Sola." She said holding out her hand to the man in introduction.

Malick Rain
May 6th, 2003, 08:19:58 PM
"Names Malick, so are you from around these parts? I generally hang out in lower Curuscant because thats where the fun is."

Sola Paz
May 6th, 2003, 11:18:44 PM
"Yeah? That's funny, that's where I live...well lived. I'm joining the academy now. Trying to make a better life than the streets can provide for me." Sola said. "I wasn't there for fun though."

Malick Rain
May 7th, 2003, 08:52:33 PM
"Well that interesting both the streets choosing way different paths. I feel the streets of lower Curuscant give you freedom where the Jedi Hinder that a bit. Don't get me wrong I don't hate the Jedi they just get in the way sometimes with Honor and Duty to protect. Us of the lower streets have learned to protect are sleeves over the history of time."

Sola Paz
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:27:14 AM
"Yeah I know what you mean, but when you realize you actually have potential beyond that of which you can learn on the streets, your options expand. The chance to actually make a difference and recieve training, not always having to fend for yourself and having a group to belong to is pretty nice."