PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Group wants YOU!

EMW1824
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:14:59 PM
Hello Everyone.

I belong the Allegiance Battle Group of the Rebel Squadrons. We are currently looking for new members and thus are putting up this Ad. We use D6 dice and are also starting up a freeform Squad. We take all sorts of people and have a fun time Roleplaying. We are also starting up an Imperial Wing and two alternate Eras, NJP and Rise of the Empire. In all these you can be Jedi, Pilots, Commands, Smugglers and Many more. Our site is located at http://www.rebelsquadrons.org/abg/ . If you wish to join please e-mail me at EMW1824@hotamail.com or reply to this thread :-P

Commander Eric Wunderlin
Allegiance Battle Group Recruitment Officer.

Logic
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:19:00 PM
OOC such as this belongs in the OOC forum or the Miscellaneous forum. Your original post in this forum was moved to the OOC.

Dae Jinn
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:19:12 PM
Didn't you already post this? o_O

Logic
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:19:58 PM
Twice, in 2 different forums. This would be the 3rd posting.

EMW1824
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:27:03 PM
Hey sorry i lost track of where I posted. :p

Dae Jinn
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:28:37 PM
You shouldn't spam, or the mods will get out their pointy sticks and poke you :D

Charley
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:43:20 PM
Sweet Mother of Jesus!

We know you're a bit slow on <a href=http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52>reading the FAQ before posting</a>, but do you honestly expect us to believe that its taken you four days and you still haven't read it?

I am moving this to OOC. Come hell or high water, if you post OOC in RP again, having been corrected more times than I can count, not only will you be shot in the face, but you will be defiled and desecrated...buried upside down in a puddle of a Vikkar's urine, wrapped in pigskin, covered in petrol, and lit on fire with extreme prejudice. In short, not only will we kill you, but regardless of faith or creed, you will not go to heaven, not pass go, and not collect 200 dollars. >D

Love,

LL

(PS, hilarity aside, please actually read the FAQ next time. It saves headaches for all)

Stardust
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:56:31 PM
As a planetary protector, I must say that this person needs to realize that spamming the board with these kinds of messages will get him into trouble....

*DING*

Oh look my Toaster Strudles are done!