PDA

View Full Version : Sith Knight and Apprentices report here for orders.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:00:35 PM
The lightning flashed, illuminating Dyzm, who was seated patiently at his desk. The office he was occupying was covered with electronic equipment. Holo projectors, display screens, communications gear, they where everywhere.
To his left, a very large real-time map of the Correllian sector flashed estimated positions of every ship large enough to carry a person. Lightning flashed again, a fierce crackling twin forked devil it was. The flash caused Dyzm to blink quickly as he gazed out at the twisted, storm covered landscape.
Reaching down, Dyzm picks up a remote and thumbs a button. Behind him the lightning vanished and was replaced by magma spewing volcanos.
Scowling, Dyzm looks down at the remote, moves his thumb to the correct position, and turns off the holo screen. The screen slowly rolls up into the wall above, revealing the windows and the bright sun of the Corellian day. Sighing, Dyzm swivels in his chair and sticks his feet up on the desk. He shouldn't have long to wait.

Oolana Taine
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:42:30 PM
"Hello, Oolana Taine reporting in Master. What do you need done?"

Maxim Vasilijev
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:55:59 AM
With his usual scowl on his face he entered the office of Lord Dyzm. His master, Lady Vader had suggested that it might be good for him, as if he needed to make friends or something. This false attitude was nothing more than a way to keep his ego built up. In reality, he respected Lady Vader a tremendous amount, and he certainly owed her his gratitude for all that she’d done to help him out with the scraps he seemed to get himself into.

He had a dark heart, driven in part by jealousy over his twin brother and in part by extreme ambition. He was competitive and disliked being anything but the best at what he did. Being an apprentice was difficult on him and he was doing everything he could to get the chance to advance – to just not be considered the lowest of the low.

He knew he had to put in his time – he hadn’t expected to float through any of it. But he was impatient and ambition was a difficult thing to quash.

His eyes first settled on the Master, nodding in greeting and then stepping aside, ending up next to Oolana.

Rast
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:27:04 PM
"About damn time something happened around here."

Rast's voice carries no disrespect; he sounds excited. He's wiping his hands down with a ragged cloth, face stained and goggles up on his forehead, having received the message from beneath his bike.

"What's the plan?"

Darth Uhlen
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:15:09 PM
The 7'7'' Uhlen walked into the office slowly a black hood hiding most of his numerous mutilations to his half vong, half human body. He bowed towards his master and waited his hands resting on his light/amphistaff. Silent as usual, he simply nodded at the other three in the room. One disgustingly scarred hand rested on the hilt of his light/amphistaff, ready for something to kill, ready to pour blood, and inflict pain (the simple pleasures in life).

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:37:05 PM
Dyzm glares up from his desk. His eyes settling on each in turn. Sizing them up, judging their strengths and flaws.

"Is this all of you? Bah! Go find your fellow Knights and Apprentices, then come to see me. What I am planning will take more then just a token number of you."

Southstar
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:59:44 PM
Southstar walked in now, back from a little confrontaion on Fondor. He had a few bruises, nothing severe. He looked at his fellow apprentices, a few he hadn't seen in a very long time, and one he had just met recently. "So whats going on now?"

Oolana Taine
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:22:41 PM
Oolana turned to Southstar, frustration building from wanting to go out and stop sitting around, and said, "Not enough have reported yet, we need to find some more bodies so that the planning may commence."

Southstar
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:22:01 PM
Southstar did not reply to Oolana, remaining feelings from previous events between the two left him...angry to say the least. He looked to Dyzm and nodded his head. "I'll look around"

Oolana Taine
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:30:07 PM
Oolana was shocked at the change of emotion in Southstar that she felt. The rise of anger was at first unexpected and almost fueled her own as well, but when she realized the cause she just smiled.

Southstar
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:42:49 PM
Southstar caught the smile out of the corner of his eye. "Perhaps we should discuss matters in a more appropriete place." He said and then left the room.

Darth Uhlen
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:51:26 AM
"I think, my Lord, that i know of one who may be willing to help the cause."

With that said, Uhlen bowed to his master and silently walked out of the office.

Maxim Vasilijev
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:56:43 PM
His jaw set, his teeth clenched. He'd been wandering the order for months now, and had met most of the members. Rast, Southstar, Leliarre and Xau had become friends of his. Odin had been the one to finally teach him to use a lightsaber. There was Oolana, and he wondered who else there as to gather. And he wasnt about to go knocking on random doors.

He gave a quick glance to Rast, understanding completely the comment his friend had just made. He'd thought they were going to do something too...and now..now he was being sent off on a foolish mission to gather apprentices. Werent the others damn capable enough of getting here on their own? And if they werent here, clearly they didnt care enough to be there in the first place.

His gaze darted to Dyzm, who appeared to be rather pissed off at the moment and then towards the door. He could leave, sure, but who the hell was he going to drag back?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:52:36 PM
Dyzm got the feeling of hesitation from Maxim, and nods.
"Right now, we have five people who showed up, I was hoping for eight. At this point, we could proberly make do with sith though."

Growling, slowly stands up. He might as well lay down the ground works, no doubt others would show up.

"Ok, the point of this excersie is chaos. Ya, you all know my style by now, total chaos. I wanted four groups of two members each, Knight and Apprentice teams, but not enough knights showed up. So we going to go ahead with the plans anyway."

Dyzm picks up the remote, and flicks on the window holo display again. A map of a piece Coruscant flares to life.

"You will inflatrate the world under any means possible, and will attack and destroy key points. Power and water stations which supply the Jedi. The hangers, transportation, everything which looks like a target. Two people groups. Pick your own partner."

Sitting down again, Dyzm waves toward the door,
"Maxim, tell the others who left, Rast, you also. And if you don't mind Maxim, you lead the first attack."

(ooc: start the thread if you have time, school is bogging down on me again, I doubt I would of time to do anything. But I might be able to show up.)

Darth Uhlen
Apr 17th, 2003, 09:17:16 PM
Uhlen walked back into the office shortly after he had left, he heard the last half of what his master had said. Uhlen stood silently, waiting to begin.

Maxim Vasilijev
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:36:34 PM
Not that he expected to be able to hide it from one of the masters, but the fact that Dyzm had so easily picked up on his hesitation made him realize that there was something else he would need to work on – protecting his thoughts and emotions. And when he returned from whatever mission he was about to embark upon, he would go directly to his master and request this of her.

But for now, he listened intently, determined to prove himself in this mission. His gaze lifted to the holo display as a map of Coruscant came into view. He recognized it from their last mission to the museum, only this time the targets were different.

You will infiltrate the world under any means possible, and will attack and destroy key points. Power and water stations which supply the Jedi. The hangers, transportation, everything which looks like a target. Two people groups. Pick your own partner.

At this, Maxim had turned to Rast. He knew him the best out of those in the room, and they had worked well together in the last mission. The next command caught him slightly off guard.

Maxim, tell the others who left, Rast, you also. And if you don't mind Maxim, you lead the first attack.

His expression had lit up, though it was quickly replaced with a scowl. This was his chance. This was his big opportunity to try to prove himself.

“Yes, Sir.” He answered, and was out the door before Dyzm would have a chance to reconsider.
'
(ooc: Thread is started. See link below.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=28846

Rast, you mind being my partner on this one?)

Rast
Apr 18th, 2003, 04:06:03 PM
Rast follows out with a grin.

"Time to rock. Finally...something's happening. This is gonna be big."

OOC: Yeah, sounds good.

Odin Murk
Apr 18th, 2003, 04:37:38 PM
:: I entered after the others had left. The smell of fresh meat being a bit too overpowering with so many apprentices at one. I smiled to Dyzm, I had heard the plans from outside the hall and remembered the days when I had joined Dyzm on these training missions not too long ago. Of course time had passed between then and now and I was much stronger in the force.

My tongue flicked out as my eleven foot stature bowed before the Sith master.::

Excuse my absence Dyzm. But as I was entering, I heard "first attack" before the apprentice so quickly decided to leave. What is the second?

Darth Uhlen
Apr 19th, 2003, 04:39:58 PM
OOC:Odin, Check PMs

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 8th, 2003, 02:54:42 PM
OOC/ Reportin' for duty, if this thread still had a purpose to it after all these weeks.

Duke Quells
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:17:13 AM
Duke strides into the vastness of which is the Sith Order Temple. He gasps at the palace, it's size, and aura of evil.

Duke Quells, reporting for duty.