PDA

View Full Version : = Eve Siren

Teresa Guevera
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:44:55 PM
Well, I already took an unofficial break from this place, might as well make it official in respect of those I like and enjoy talking/RPing to. Reason, excuse ? I just don't seem to have the same interest I've had before in RPing in this place (Yes, that does mean I RP somewhere else). Not only that, but there's people that just annoy the hell out of me. So, to you, tooloos. To people I like, I'll see you guys on AIM. ^^

- Teresa/Eve Siren

P.S. I might come back. Maybe not.

Gurney Devries
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:53:14 PM
"K, so I left, but I didn't say I was leaving, so now I'm saying that I'm leaving. I don't like you.

Ok, so I'm not really sure if I'm leaving or not."

Can we instate a rule where, if you say you're leaving, we just ban your account, since you obviously won't be using it anymore?

Charley
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:54:27 PM
Suffice to say you're gone. No need to bring outside drama to the forum.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:54:42 PM
:eek

WHAT?!!!!!!

You can't leave, Eve!!! *huggles* Awwwwww man, and I had so much fun RPing with you too. You're such a sweetie, don't ever loose that.

To the people that did this to her, screw you guys -- don't feel so bad chica, there are a lot of those people in this world and yeah, there are a few here that bug the hell out of me too. :\ Sorry gf, I hope you change your mind and come back!

*hugz again*

Please drop in and say 'hey' at least, okay? :) This is so sad....and so sudden too. :( :cry I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Xaz'
:(

Alpha
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:58:26 PM
...:(

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:47:04 AM
:wave baibai

Kelt Simoson
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:17:30 AM
Bye Eve

Teresa Guevera
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:27:38 AM
Bye Xazor, it was really nice RPing with you too. ;)

Alpha, I got you on my AIM list, so I'll talk to you there. ^__^

Dasq-y-poo, you know where I'll be. :p

Bye Kelt, I believe I'll see you at the same place.

But ..

You - Lounge Lizard - and you - Gurney Devries. Why must you bother me in my last thread ? If you were leaving, I wouldn't come nag at you and I'd leave you to your friends. Not only that, but you don't even know me. |I You never even spoke to me once in my life, so sorry, I won't just nod and fake smile to you just because you're in a high position. See, if Kelt started nagging at me, then I wouldn't mind ... That's because he don't like me and he knows me well. And yes, yes, I am a huge drama queen. If you would've known me, or at least spoke to me, you would know that.

So uh ... Leave me alone so I can properly say goodbye to my friends and my friends can properly say goodbye to me and not turn this into a "Eve Sucks" thread ? Thank you.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:38:41 AM
err, Just for the record i never said i did not like you Eve :)

Charley
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:44:21 AM
You're leaving. The only thing to do is say goodbye amicably, and not drag unnecessary drama from outside onto the board. There is obviously a breakdown in the system here...because you're (a) still here and (b) using your exit speech to get a parting shot at those-who-will-remain-unnamed-and-Kelt. You're right about one thing. I don't know you. I never took the time to know you, and now, the prospect of rectifying that situation is pretty slim, since you're leaving.

As for leaving you alone to say goodbye...you did that in your first post, so the issue is moot.

Teresa Guevera
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:34:23 AM
Good God, leave me alone, LL. Why must you put your little penny in everything ? Oh, don't even answer that. Post all you want, I ain't even going to bother to read what you got to say anymore. And I don't know why you bother to butcher my goodbye thread.

Originally posted by Kelt Simoson
err, Just for the record i never said i did not like you Eve :)

Oh ... o.o; Err ... I'll see you AIM !

Salem Ave
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:36:33 AM
:rolleyes

The topic is open. People can post what they want to it (within the forum rules, of course).

Gurney Devries
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:04:38 PM
If you're going to leave, take the drama and go. Fishing for sympathy and attempting to rub our noses in it by mentioning "other places" is simply childish in the extreme.

Notice I never directly said anything negative about you. I paraphrased what you were saying and said that people making goodbye threads like this won't be needing their accounts.

If you took offense to that, it's because there was something wrong with your post, not mine.

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:58:09 PM
Oh children give it a rest already, she has the freedom to come and go as she pleases from this place. If she chooses to leave and tell everyone she is leaving let her do so she's not hurting anyone.

I know we never got to know each other that well Eve Siren but i did admire your work and I say good luck to you in the future. :)

Gurney Devries
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:02:05 PM
I'm not taking issue with what she's doing but how she's doing it.

imported_Eve
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:15:38 PM
If the purpose is to say goodbye, then that can be done elsewhere (AIM, one PM to all pals, etc.).

The comments regarding interest in SWFans (as it hasn't changed in purpose or venue for three years plus), and certain people annoying the "hell out of you" (which doesn't have anything to do with SWFans, and everything to do with those individual people you speak of) don't really have a place here. The comments only serve purpose to promote negativity, which is something that we don't have the time for and is contrary to the function of SWFans. Also, the terms for registering here do not permit it.

Your thread contains two statements that have nothing to do with people saying goodbye to you, or you saying goodbye to them, which again, can be done elsewhere.

We as the staff, are not here to deal with interpersonal issues, or bait for negative discussions. This thread has no arguable purpose for being here, and we have stated as such.

Droo
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:24:51 PM
A mountain has progressively been made from a molehill here. No good can come of this thread in it's current state, the arguing will only continue. It might be best to close it.