PDA

View Full Version : Watching the progress....

Lord Talzen
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:42:38 PM
Having placed some small transmiters on each of the thugs he sent in to attack and <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28691> Shandri La (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28689>) well they sleep in the GJO's LQ, Lord Talzen is able to watch and document all the things happening in those fights.

From this data he hope to comprise a map of the GJO's LQ, in hope that some day he will be able to attack it with sucess. Talzen thinks to himself as he watches the data role in.

By the looks of the fights, it seems that Garen has the more powerful friends....This will make getting the holocron from him much harder.

Shandri on the other hand, has more friends in the fight, but they are quicker to grab hold of their anger.... I may be able to use this to my advantage.

Thug
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:46:47 PM
One Thug enters Lord Talzen's office, and goes down to his knees, looking at the floor.

"My lord, Are agents have made it to there targets, but are receving heavy resistance....Do you wish me to order them to Withdraw.."

Lord Talzen
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:50:49 PM
Talzen looks up from his computer and at the thug that has interrupted his work to bring him information that he already knew...

"No... let them die there. I have no nead for them now."

Thug
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:52:42 PM
"But...but What of the Armor you gave them? Would you not want want it back."

Lord Talzen
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:56:49 PM
Talzen looks back down at his computer....

"The armor is but a small price to pay for the information they are providing me....Now do you have anything else to report, before I Remove your head for this pointless Interuption?"

Thug
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:01:55 PM
"Yes My lord... Our Spys have comfirmed the rumors that The geniticly altered warrior by the name of Neyasha has become a member of the GJO, And is intending to get their help in hunting you down, and getting back her daughter."

Lord Talzen
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:10:09 PM
Talzen quickly looks up at the Thug... But keeps a calm exprestion on his face...

"Very well...If you don't have anything else to report, you may go."

Talzen goes back to thinking...

This could be a problem... If the Jedi are helping Neyasha, they may find find my little slave and drug opperation faster than I would like.... I will have to deal with Neyasha soon ...Before she has too many of the Jedi on her side

Thug
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:18:20 PM
Thug nods and turns to leave the room...

Lord Talzen
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:44:15 PM
Talzen looks back at the thug leaving the room...

"Wait!"

Thug
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:45:59 PM
Thug stops in his tracks and turns back to Talzen, looking at the floor...

"Yes My Lord?"

Lord Talzen
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:49:31 PM
"I want you to set up a small group of your best Thugs, outside the GJO watching for Garen, Shandri, And Neyasha... When They see them leave The Order....Folow them intill there are not many people around....Then....... Kill Them."

Thug
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:51:56 PM
Thug Nods Again...

"Yes My Lord"

Then turns to walk out of the room.

Lord Talzen
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:18:28 PM
Talzen look back down at his computer, to see that in the group attacking Garen, the transmiters on thug's 1,2 ,& 4 have been damaged, by a Jedi Master that decided to spoil the fun of his thugs.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:27:03 PM
Dark Lord Rivin walks into Lord Talzen's office, and approches his desk.

*cough*

Lord Talzen
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:38:38 PM
Lord Talzen hears the door open again, and as he looks up he says in a frustrated tone...

"Now what do you wan....."

Talzen cuts himself short when he sees that it is Rivin, not the thug. He quickly stands from his desk, feet together, legs locked, hands behind his back and head looking down at the floor...

"Master Rivin!!.... What a suprise!....I was not expecting your arival for another two days....To what do I owe the honor of your early arival...."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:47:42 PM
Rivin Walks around the desk and stands behind Talzen...

"Your comitment to your job is disipointing.... Spending the companies funds on armor, and thugs so you may focus on your personal affairs.... Risking the fact the Jedi will locate this branch, just so one lady will not kill you.... You are not to attack the Jedi on their own terms, or on their own grounds....Did I not make myself clear on those matter when I put you in charge here?"

Lord Talzen
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:54:27 PM
Talzen starts to sweat, and gets a nervous tone to his voice...

"Yes Master....You did Make those matters clear.....But my actions will be for the better of the company.... With the transmitter I put on the thugs I sent in to the order, I will be able to colect information on the Living Quarters and the Jedi that are in the fights."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:59:07 PM
Rivin's anger starts to flare...

"YOU PUT TRANSMITERS ON THEM!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EASY IT COULD BE FOR THEM TO TRACE THE SIGNALS!! THEY COULD HAVE 100 JEDI ON OUR DOOR IN AN HOUR!!!"

Rivin uses the force to lift Talzen off the floor with a tight force grip around Talzen's Neck..

Lord Talzen
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:02:28 PM
Talzen is lifted off the floor by his neck. He brings his hands to his neck, gasping for air. He manages to squeek out.

"No....can't....Signals....bounced...........Encrip ted....."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:05:51 PM
Rivin gets a questioning look in his eyes, and drops Talzen to the floor....

"What was that you were saying?"

Lord Talzen
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:11:56 PM
Talzen falls to the floor,but keeps himself standing by placing his hands on his desk. He takes a few deep breaths....

"As I was trying to say......They can't trace the signals.....The Signals are being bounced off 400 random locations before it reaches here.....That and they have a class one encription in the transmisition.....They can't trace it..."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:58:20 PM
Rivin Calms down slightly...

"In that case....What Have you found out... How can we use the information... And how will you stop MY Crime Sindicate from being discovered?"

Lord Talzen
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:09:13 PM
Talzen takes a few more deep breaths, and sighs with relief....

"Well...umm I haven't had much time to examin the data because it is still comming in .... Though I have found that there are some padawans that that are having trouble with controling their anger...

The Padawan know as Aaron Belargic, seems to be fond of the Padawan Shandri La...she is the protector of something that her people think could destroy her home world if it gets into the hands of the Sith....

Another Padawan Named Roganan Dar, seems to be a close friend to the Padawan Garen Selore....According to our spys Garen is protecting a Sith Holocron, and from what he said, it sounds like he still has it... I'll play back the recording...."

Talzen calls up a part of a file.... The file plays...

"If you want the Holocron....You won't get it or it's location from me! I will die before you find it! And it's location will be lost with me!"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:19:50 PM
"Yes, that information may be usefull....What else do you have."

Lord Talzen
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:43:23 PM
Looks down at his computer to see the last of the trasmistions from Garen's room go dead...

"It looks as if Garen just used a Very strong Dark blast to kill the last of the fighting Thugs in his room....Maybe he has learned to access the Sith holocron...."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 23rd, 2003, 03:05:47 PM
"Interesting....I will see if I can find more on this matter later..."

Rivin looks down at the computer...

"It looks as if both groups of your thugs have failed you."