PDA

View Full Version : To The People Fighting Thug in the LQ.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 14th, 2003, 11:17:58 AM
First....I'm the person that plays Thug....

Second....I'm still having troubles with posting as 4 people in one post, and I am wondering if people think it would be best if I wait for everybody in the thread to post before I post my reply....

Or

Do I have each Thug respond to the people attacking them in seperate posts?

I myself would rather waiting for everyone to post, but I nead people to post! Otherwise this thread will just go dead.

If any one can give me pointer with my posting style for Thug, i'm willing to listen....

Rognan Dar
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:58:50 PM
Um.... well, the way you do it now isn't bad, and I dont know what you could do better. Posting as one person at a time, I think, would clutter up the thread, taking up more space the needed. Thats all I have to say...

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:29:21 PM
I know it would get cluttered, but If i did it one at a time, I would not have to wait for everybody to post, before I post as thug again.

Like In the Garen thread, I wouldn't have to wait for Xazor to respond before I can have Thug1, 2 and 3 counter the attacks done on them, even though Thug4 is still waiting for Xazor to respond to his attack.

Rognan Dar
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:32:07 PM
Yes, that is true, and I was thinking of that. You could just not use them yet and continue to use the other ones untill they are done or have something to post. I think you should just post th e thugs that are not waiting for someone else.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:36:47 PM
That might get confusing also.... the problem is I also don't want one of the thugs in a seprate time sence... all this is happening at once...so if one thug attack, it would complacate thing if they were frozen in time intill the counter attack is done, well the other three thugs are getting in 2-5 more attacks.

Gurney Devries
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:59:37 AM
Posting seperately would be best, I think.

James Prent
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:52:08 PM
The only thing to do is force the people in your threads to post, and then post the 4 thugs all at once, just like you have been. I suggest using duct tape and a fork.

Rognan Dar
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:33:47 PM
Oh, good one Aunty... Hope your having a good time.

James Prent
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:14:02 PM
:) We're going to the Smithsonian tomorrow.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:58:39 PM
You do have a good point James...but I don't know where the other in the thread live, and typed duct tape and fork are not nearly as effective.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:22:01 PM
Sorry for not replying yet, Shanaria -- I have been busy with RL for the last few days but it slowed up again. :) So I'll get to posting either today or tomorrow. :)

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 16th, 2003, 04:26:31 PM
No problem....Thug4 was delt with by a peice of flying door... You can decide if you take the hit or not... I'm just here to have fun... I understand that RL comes befor IC life.

Gurney Devries
Apr 24th, 2003, 04:32:55 AM
Shit, I'm sorry. I completely forgot to mention in this forum that I was going to be away for a week. I'm sorry if I've held up the thread. I'm only here long enough to make this post, but I promise I'll get to the thread as soon as I wake up.