PDA

View Full Version : Fiend's a dickhead

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:04:34 AM
Just had to get that out before I did something dumb. Like banning here.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:31:31 AM
Yeah, well, at least you don't have Jamel IMing you every 10 minutes to be let back in to the order. :rolleyes

Then again, maybe you do.

Figrin D'an
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:10:23 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
Just had to get that out before I did something dumb. Like banning here.

What did he do?

Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
Yeah, well, at least you don't have Jamel IMing you every 10 minutes to be let back in to the order.

Are you serious? And you haven't blocked him?!

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:33:25 PM
wow... Jamel must not know my IM :lol

And yeah o_O what did fiend do

AmazonBabe
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:40:05 PM
I concur with Marcus' statement.

I dunno if any of you have been to TSO's Discussion Chamber lately, but BOY is he EGOTISICLE!!

Not only does he show off his powers in EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN POST, but he also has the gaul to say "yes, you must join me or I will destroy you with my infinite amount of zombies... because I'm stronger... and I have this massive army which no one knows about... and I'll pull it out of my back pocket and go 'SURPRISE!'... and wipe out the whole galaxy..."... or some shit like that.

|I

Frusterating...

(NOTE: We need a smiley, frusterated smiley if you will, that tears out it's hair or something.... cause that's exactly how I feel right now about Fiend.)

Figrin D'an
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:53:11 PM
okay...

well... that's a TSO problem. I'm sorry you have to deal with it over there, but unless he turns up here and starts to cause problems, it's a moot point from an administrative point of view. Thanks for the heads up though... I'm sure we'll keep our eyes peeled for anything he posts at GJO.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2003, 06:14:10 PM
es, that's exactly it. I might poinjt out, he's apparently looking to make it our problem, cause he made a thread calling for the attention on the Council. I can only draw one conclusion. about his intent. I'll be replying with a "Fuck off Moder" if / when he does.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:28:23 PM
well, it was suggested that he contact the admin/council about a thread. did he and if he did what did he say?

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:41:07 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
well, it was suggested that he contact the admin/council about a thread. did he and if he did what did he say?

I have no idea if he did, but I went and did some poking around to see what it possibly could be about. GHence, found a thread where he has a super huge army of zombies, does some weird and far too powerful stuff int he Force and basically, is true to normal form. I'm just waiting for him to approach council member to confirm what I think he's goignt o do

From there... well I want to see what he's goign to try.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:45:28 PM
Well, I know how much of a moder he can be but he is nice. I actually RP at the Shrine :p and have talked to him. Methinks that he has no conception of what he is doing half the time or that it is 'illegal'

I dunno, my perception on the matter.

AmazonBabe
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:45:51 PM
Well, I do know he also plays Odin Murk, and as Odin he's a decent RPer.

But this Fiend character seems to be going a wee bit overboard.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:14:04 AM
Has dickless approached the Council yet? and as a postscript, I'm still tempted in doing something dumb.

Figrin D'an
Jun 4th, 2003, 11:15:04 AM
He hasn't talked to the Council, AFAIK.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2003, 02:07:45 PM
nada here

AmazonBabe
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:13:13 PM
Nothing

Morgan Evanar
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:58:29 AM
It looks like he has a new cohort assbasket, DarKnight. ughh...

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:30:49 PM
Oh geez, I've already deleted two of that asshat's posts -_-

AmazonBabe
Jun 11th, 2003, 12:19:34 PM
|I

DarKnight swung by TSO for entrance a few weeks back.

I'm getting sick of all these morons... :mad

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:52:57 PM
-_- especially with the crap tht happened today