PDA

View Full Version : Outwar Links.

Zeke
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:52:46 PM
If I get ONE MORE LINK TO OUTWAR IN MY IM, I'M GOING TO KILL THE PERSON WHO SENT IT. This means that Fiend, my brother Krieger, Ansatsu, and Wraith Frostmourne are at the top of the list. Outwar is a stupid contest with some mediocre prizes. You register and send people your link. They click it, get blasted with pop-ups, and all for what? So the counter on your link goes up by one. Wow. I'm almost impressed...wait, no I'm not. |I If they should send you a link of any kind in IM, PM or a post, don't click it. I've been sent links for a week in all kinds of clever disguises...they even used a SWFans thread link as a cover for it. I. Am. Sick. Of. Outwar. Rant over.

Dae Jinn
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:57:38 PM
I blocked Dios cos he kept sending it to me :D Problem solved. Block their email addresses (or have them sent to a spam folder :lol)

Inu
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:59:25 PM
That was done just before this thread was made. They'll come off blocked status once I go home again and find out if this stupid thing is over or not.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:36:29 PM
I just want to know where this whole Outwar kick came from. Where on earth did they get the idea to join such a thing?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:40:32 PM
It's just the same as those vampire blood-draining things, only gay (because it has pop stars or something |I)

and yes, whoever Frankencowwhatever is, STOP SENDING ME THE LINKS

Zeke
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:45:29 PM
Frankencow is Wraith Frostmourne. He got them all started with it.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:56:30 PM
This is why the answer to the question is Phoenix.

http://iconpacks.mozdev.org/phoenix/ Built in popup killer.

Charley
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:55:27 PM
You probably should keep this to AIM or PM, but I'm assuming you already addressed it there?

Anyway, if people IM-spam me, I'll take up golf just to beat them horizontal with a five iron, with as much extreme prejudice as I can possibly muster.

So, to the aforementioned, this warning extends to me, and for common courtesy's sake, the rest of the free world.

Zeke
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:38:25 PM
Yeah, I already told those people specifically to stop the links, but it didn't help much, so I vented it here and also put the warning forth to deter anyone else who may decide to send one. Of course, my AIM just fixed this problem for me by refusing to work properly. |I

Krieger
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:35:18 PM
well... since we are on the topic.... Heres a link!
http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=698547

Fiend
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:36:28 PM
bwahahahaha :D :lol :crack

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Apr 13th, 2003, 08:26:27 PM
*keels*

Mary
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:29:56 PM
<font color=blue>*out of nowhere it begin to rain underpants, mostly on Kri and Fiend, advoiding the good non-spammy hoes of SWFans. Both start to be soffocated by streatched cotton and the smell of moth balls and then the rain of undergarments halts. Unannounced, thousands, apon thousands of lil old ladies show up and start taking specific pair of undies off the large pile, until the two spammy-hoes are uncovered and then mercilessly beaten with canes and walkers*</font>

CONGRATS KRI AND FIEND! YOU HAVE JUST BEEN FORCE GRANNY PANTIED!