PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guidance

Sola Paz
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:21:51 PM
A quiet, blonde haired women walked into the center carrying nothing but a small, canvas duffle bag filled with her only belongings. She came from the lower levels of Corscuant where she had lived many lonely years of her life.

Sola wanted more out of life and had always had a special something, special talents, that never seemed quiet normal to her. She had worked on her own to develop them, but when she heard of the academy she came as quickly as possible. Her name means sun peace, and peace was something she strongly wanted to uphold.

"Hello" she called out, looking for someone to check in with, "Is anyone here?"

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 13th, 2003, 08:30:23 AM
The room, normally bustling with potential Jedi, was unusually quiet. Against one wall there was a desk, whose chair had been vacated some time ago as its owner went off to lunch. In front of the table, however, there stood a man in a velveteen tunic and the trappings of a Jedi - who, on catching Sola’s eye - smiled warmly.

"Greetings. I am Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic," he stated, in an authoritative yet welcoming tone.

"How can I help you?"

Sola Paz
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:53:03 AM
She saw the man and returned his smile.

"Hello, I am Sola Paz. I would like to join the Order. I want to learn your ways and become a Jedi." she stated.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:54:01 AM
"Tell me Sola, why do you wish to become a Jedi? What is your motivation?"

Sola Paz
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:08:28 AM
"In the places I've lived there were much pain, lots of darkness, and the people around me where always scared. No one should have to live like that and I would like to do what I can to help."

"I've always known I was different, could do certain things that others can't. And now that I know they can be used to help people, that's the only thing that I want to do."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:36:57 AM
"I see. And what is it that you can do that others cannot?"

Sola Paz
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:54:21 PM
"Well, I've heard things that others couldn't, peoples thoughts even animals thoughts sometimes. Also every once in awhile I see things happen before they do. But it always happens by accident, when ever I try to do these things intentionally it never works."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:55:54 AM
It was quite rare that someone arrived who already had a clairvoyance, for lack of a better word, when it came to the Force. Especially someone who was so willing to learn and to do so for the right reasons.

"Before you are to join I must warn you of something. Though we Jedi do what is in the best interest for the galaxy and its people, many see us as enemies and try relentlessly to stop and even kill us. Do you believe you could handle living under such pressure at times?"

Sola Paz
Apr 15th, 2003, 06:27:02 AM
"Yes I do. I had to watch out for myself on the streets and I understand how difficult things can be. I know that forces I may be up against will be a lot stronger then those I've already faced, but I am up to the challenge and think I'll be able to handle myself."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 15th, 2003, 06:32:22 AM
"You sound like an excellent candidate for becoming a Jedi," Dasquian replied confidently.

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. It may be a short while before you are assigned a training program, however in the meanwhile don’t hesitate to wander around the Order grounds. Master Yoghurts bar and grill provides and excellent place to eat and meet new people, whilst the Living Quarters will give you somewhere to stay whilst training."

Nodding, and bowing ever so slightly, the Jedi smiled.

"May the force be with you."

Sola Paz
Apr 15th, 2003, 06:43:47 AM
"Thank you." Sola replied bowing in return to Dasquian.

She then turned and headed towards the living quarters to begin settiling in while she waited for a master to accept her.