PDA

View Full Version : The Fiend Ally Plan... Thingy...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:52:22 AM
Well Malice, you have already spoken to him, and I would like to know everything which the two of you have discussed.

But for now, here are my views on Fiend, and what he is asking.

1.) Fiend himself, showing off his control of the force often. I am getting a feeling of him trying to impress us.

2.) This creation he his making, this Sith Army Monster. I get the feeling he wants to be the head of this creation, to ride it through. He has come to us, asking, demanding for us to join.

3.) I am getting a vibe from him, a feeling that I have gotten from others.

Itala
Gue
DV
Gav
Jeseth

They all used TSO, and then left us, destroy bits and pieces. Chasing off members. Gav and Jeseth claimed to be members of TSO, but they have created more problems then they have helped. At least Gue and DV didn't rip the guts out of TSO and call it fun.

I see Fiend in the same light, a user, and he would burn the new growth which is TSO. I seem him as the destroyer, not through violence, but through false words.

If he wishes to ally with us, then let him do so on his own terms. Have him become part of the Sith Order, Let us breathe life back into the Dark Axis, with TSO no longer being treated as the little Sith with the twisted past, but as the figure head in which the others should rally. We, are, right now the most power Sith Group around. TSE collapsed, The Krath is a joke, full of mock bravado. The Imperial groups shattered and spread across the galaxy. We need to unite them, under one flag, one Powerful nation spreading influence over the others, the chains which bind them together. But to do so, Fiend will have to make a choice, either to join us, and work under our flag, or keep it a solo act which never makes it on stage.

(OOC: Malice think of the Sith Legion, it could work here also)

Lady Vader
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:11:38 PM
I personally never had a prob with Gav, and sometimes with DV but hardly.

As to this idea, I can see it being beneficial, but I didn't like how he did boast his powers in every single post. Makes me wonder about the ego.

In any event, setting "must show my powers" aside, I do feel this alliance could be fruitful. We should emphasize that we will be allies with him, which means we will NOT be his puppets to command. TSO will remain an individual group with it's own rules and such. Basically, I see this alliance as a "don't shoot us, and we won't shoot back".

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:52:32 AM
My biggest problem with Gav was after the split, He took command over almost the entire Sith Order, set in motion giant building campaigns, and then brushed everything off and left. That left a hole in command, and half the people left when the hole got to confusing. Still a good RPer, and good guy. Its just that he spent all his time with Alts and let the Order almost crash down.

DV has gotten better, yes, and I wouldn't mind him working in the Order.

But thats just it, Working in. I want to destroy the Jedi, shatter them, break them apart. We need allies at first, but lets bring them into the folds of the Order, until they hoist our battle flag.

Malice
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:55:12 PM
Well, as he already reffered to having many labs, his army when he chooses to start this war will mostly consist of clones......or zombies which he uses quite frequently.

And as much as he likes to boast about his powers He does have a hard time controlling it when fighting. That is whyt his Fiend is also but a clone. A temp body so to speak to hold his spirit and powers. That is at least what i know.

As for his group, the Horde. It consists of him, and around 6 of them. They( or rather me and Fiend) has taken over the Blastech or whatever weapons company. Of coruse i made myself a partner in running that, so TSO will geta bonus in creds and weapons there. But i do agree with this alliance.

And if you guys do not trust him.........i say we could be mean and secretly use him. Make our own plans for domination( as Dyzm stated) while using this alliance with him as a front.

Then once this war is over, we could stab him in the back. For all his power boasting, he isn't that strong. I could take'em out if you want me to.

But yes i agree with this alliance. It would benefit the order i believe.

OOC:(And if you gusy don't wanna betray him, then we could use Dyzms idea of the Sith Legion and rp TSO's way to the head of it all)

Lady Vader
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:37:51 PM
And if you guys do not trust him.........i say we could be mean and secretly use him. Make our own plans for domination (as Dyzm stated) while using this alliance with him as a front.

It's not so much the trust... it's the EGO. That's what happened with Itala. Too much ego and then you think you rule the world.

But that idea of using him to our advantage is something Sith WOULD do and something TSO WOULD do. And using a front like the alliance would work.

But, I do want it stressed that we will NOT be put into a subserviant position and follow commands at a whim. We are a group that is quite capable of taking care of it's self. We have a sizable fleet, AND a ship (can't remember it's name right now, but it's BEEEG) that even the NR and Jedi combined respect and steer clear of.

Then once this war is over, we could stab him in the back. For all his power boasting, he isn't that strong. I could take'em out if you want me to.

Well, stabbing could also be turned into manipulating into what we want. Why get rid of something that could aid us in certain levels of our extermination of the Jedi?

As to him not being able to control his power... all I have to say is he better not get on my bad side, or I'll sneeze on him. The power alone behind the sneeze would snuff him out.

And, with all that in mind (and no sharing outside of the Sith Council room with OUTSIDERS... otherwise it is considered infiltration and is a banable offence), I say we go with this alliance and see what fruits it bears.

P.S. - BTW, I like Dyzm's idea of the Sith Legion thing.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:10:45 AM
OOC: lol, you should see what I tried to do at TGC...
Wait, let me post it for ya:

http://pub5.ezboard.com/fthegungancouncilgunganvssithbattleground.showNext Message?topicID=1946.topic

I think I have given them enough time.
(and if I put TSO link in my Sig, then we might get more people, steal them away from TGC)

Malice
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:00:09 AM
lol you need to return and post to that thread. It's not done yet. Cyrus is still running his mouth.....so i'm having fun in torturing him. Care to join?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:02:56 PM
I will start the Idea of the Sith Legion among the Sith groups at Meras and SWforums. Just for fun, I'm using a unknown name, and going to call him a Sith prophet. And for added kicks and giggles, I will only use that account at School, (created at school also) just to see who actually messes with ISP.

AmazonBabe
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:57:57 PM
:lol

EBIL!!!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 14th, 2003, 05:41:50 PM
JEDI!!!!

*Runs around in circles*

Security Breach! Security Breach!!!

Malice
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:15:34 AM
*Sneaks behind jedi with plant clippers*

Come here plant lady. You need prunning(sp)

Erm what does EBIL stand for??????O_o

Malice
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:20:08 AM
Reffering to your posts LV. Good points, i think it iis wiser to keep him around rather then get rid of him. Ohh and if that last statement was towards me then worry not. I share no secrets with anyone not of this group. Whatever is said in here is kept in here i say.

So then, after i am done talking to Fiend, should we then rp the alliance thing. Maybe make it one big one where you call in TSO's other allies to join in on this one big ol legion. Would make more interesting rping wise then just TSO and the Horde.

But you know, i would suggest that you probably ask him to meet the rest of his members. Cause i havent seen them to active lately.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:36:38 PM
Vardlokkur (From Norse Legend! Look it up) is the Prophet, problem is, SWforums records ISP of the School server, and I have posted with Dyzm at the school, so they can link it up. Guess I just gotta keep him RP style Prophet.

AmazonBabe
Apr 15th, 2003, 06:47:35 PM
Yeah, meeting his group would probably be good also.

And ebil = evil, but said in a funny way.

And, yes, I'm being too lazy to actually switch accounts. :p

:: Clubs Dyzm over the head with a Rose bush. ::

:D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:05:31 PM
pfft! Those Thorns hurt!

ok, here is our to-do list in the next week or two:

1.) Establish that Vardlokkur is the Sith Prophet

2.) Start a RP on the Prophet running around causing troubles

3.) Strengthen the Alliances we have with all other groups, invite them into RP's etc.

4.) Forge the Sith Legion, the Re-birth of the Axis with us at the lead.

Any questions?

Lady Vader
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:10:41 PM
Sounds good to me. :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:36:26 PM
Ah yes! Malice! Forgot, you got a job to do!

Edit your Sig at TGC to lead a link here, lets get some of them over here.

Malice
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:06:36 PM
Well you think you could change the sig i got here to fit the ezboard code so that i could use it there. Then all it would need is a link back to TSO.

Can't do it myself since i don't know how to make or change sigs. Dalamar made this one for me, and at TGC someone over there(who is no longer there) made it for me.

Lady Vader
Apr 19th, 2003, 05:32:19 PM
I can make sigs. :)

Just let me know what it is you want, and I can work some magic. :)

Darth Vader
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:35:14 AM
The only cooperation I seek from this Fiend is for him to fall on my blade. He is not worth our time.

Lady Vader
Apr 23rd, 2003, 03:17:12 PM
Spoken aslike a true Sith without sublety.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 23rd, 2003, 10:11:28 PM
lol, I find the "Our" funny.

Malice
Apr 24th, 2003, 08:22:47 PM
Well LV as to the sig, whatever you see on it now is just how i want it to look. Except it will need a link to here, and it has to be in ezcode

AmazonBabe
Apr 24th, 2003, 09:22:17 PM
ezcode? Not vbcode?

Malice
Apr 25th, 2003, 05:40:36 PM
Yep. Dyzm wants me to use it at TGC so that when they click on the sig it will lead them here. But TGC is on Ezboard so the sig has to be made using Ezcode.

I asked Dalamar( the one who did the sig) but they did not know how to do it in ezcode.

Lady Vader
Apr 25th, 2003, 05:47:12 PM
Ok. I'll have to go to an ezboard and put it together.

Might happen some time this weekend, if that's alright.

Malice
Apr 30th, 2003, 02:22:34 AM
Tis fine with me. Thanks a whole bunch LV.

(pets the little white kitty)

Lady Vader
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:44:31 PM
*Kitty purrs*

I'm still working on the sig, so don't think I've forgotten. :)

Malice
May 3rd, 2003, 07:58:14 PM
no worries, take your time. :)

Loki Ahmrah
May 4th, 2003, 08:12:45 PM
(Bites lip)

Edit: No, in fact I wont. That's really offended me. <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> off.

AmazonBabe
May 4th, 2003, 10:24:02 PM
O_o

Did I miss something??

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 4th, 2003, 10:45:19 PM
No Idea... Did I do something wrong?

Loki Ahmrah
May 5th, 2003, 10:09:15 AM
They all used TSO, and then left us, destroy bits and pieces. Chasing off members. Gav and Jeseth claimed to be members of TSO, but they have created more problems then they have helped.

He took command over almost the entire Sith Order, set in motion giant building campaigns, and then brushed everything off and left.

I really shouldn't have to explain why I'm annoyed at this. I, OOC, really cared for this place and still do, the clashes between my character's principles and this group were too great to ignore so I did the right thing for Gav in that respect. I did not use TSO and nor did my character, I certainly had no intentions of doing that anyway. I did not "rip the guts out of TSO and call it fun". My character blew up the damn palace but that sparked an interesting series of events. Being thrown into the same category as Itala is an insult in itself.

As for my taking over command of the entire order, this is an OOC thing now, after the split I wanted to make sure TSO stayed on it's feet. To make sure this didn't look like I was trying to pull an Itala dictatorship thing, I tried to make sure everyone in the order had a significant and valuable role. Check out "TSO Job Centre" - I believe was the name of the thread - for details. Besides, I don't recall you complaining back then Dyzm. I, in my time did <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>-loads of work for this place and now I get little stabbings in the dark of "Dictatorship" labels. Thanks.

Sorry for the incoherency of my post but I don't like being accused of being a "user" towards this group. Spare me the "It was all IC" BS too because with regard to the content of the complaint, it is very much an OOC issue. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Lady Vader
May 5th, 2003, 11:56:14 AM
Gav... I have always been grateful for your help. Always.

Now that's probably little comfort to you right now in light of this, but I just wanted you to know. Thank you for your help in everything throughout TSO's life.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 6th, 2003, 12:37:34 AM
Just give me a second, I am going to reevaluate my feelings, and go over why I said what I said about you/Gav.

The only thing I used to hate about you, was that I seemed to be left out of 90% of all things going on. I was never contacted by AIM or E-Mail, or MSN IM, or anything. It was a blow to my self image, me, who had been around a bit longer then even you, brushed aside like fallen leaves. So of course resentment grew.
Thing is, I don't hate you anymore, but whenever I think back during that time, its what I see, its what I remember. So any post of mine when I speak of those days are going to be colored with the anger I remember.

My views of you today are different, I see you as a great RPer, and cool person. I am one of those types of people who think that given time, everyone changes. I just saw you as changing to the better. Now I see that I was the one in the wrong.
So, I would like to say sorry.

Malice
May 9th, 2003, 04:26:05 AM
Ahhhh hey Lv, don't ya just love seeing members get along?

Well i can't say anything about you Gav. <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> i was only around a few monthes before you left. Not very long to witness anything happen. At least i think i was around a few months before you left. Might have been longer. Not sure. Let's see, i joined when LW became a master, and LD became a knight. how long after that did you leave?

Loki Ahmrah
May 9th, 2003, 05:11:02 PM
Okayt, let's just leave this one be now. We've all said our piece. I never contacted you over AIM or email, etc. Dyzm because I didn't do it to anyone else except LW and that's because we were always speaking on AIM. I aimed not to treat anyone differently, brushing you aside was not my intent at all and obviously I failed in trying to make that clear. For that I appologise.

Now that the appologies are all out of the way, everyone is happy and free to frolick in the rain, I consider this issue done and dusted and grudges only strain my back. I hold none.

Malice
May 10th, 2003, 12:04:16 AM
*frolicks in the rain*

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 10th, 2003, 02:20:39 AM
He left a little bit after the Titian was completed, now the issue is cleared and dropped, never to be spoken of again.

(edit: Unless we all speak of this when we are all old farts sitting on seperate porches chatting on the newest version of the Internet)

Malice, you a good guy, but remember, wise man removes the stick from his own eye, before he removes the splinter from anothers. `Jesus

Malice
May 10th, 2003, 11:30:53 PM
Erm, you didn't have to edit my post you know. All i wanted to know was.....well yeah you know what. So here's my question to the two of you. Is TSO going to ally with Fiend and his army?

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 11th, 2003, 12:37:42 AM
Put on hold.

I just had to edit your name, Frolicks in the rain is just so funny

Malice
May 11th, 2003, 05:03:03 PM
You did what?

Malice
May 11th, 2003, 05:07:22 PM
You meant my post right ? for my name is still the same.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 12th, 2003, 12:33:38 PM
Yeah, thats what I ment, so sue me, I getting sicker by the day, close to coughing up blood I believe. Horrible Chinese Food Halucinations where the Lo Mien attacks me.

:headache

Malice
May 12th, 2003, 02:45:34 PM
lol. Hey i happen to like chinese so don't dis there food.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 12th, 2003, 10:46:56 PM
dude, don't get me wrong, I just stuffed myself on way to much of it, (add it a touch of bad seafood maybe) and BOOM, Hallucinations about the Sweat and Sour Pork

Lady Vader
May 29th, 2003, 02:42:25 PM
YO PEOPLE!

I got a PM from Fiend asking whether we'd reached a decision for the Horde/TSO Alliance.

I say if we're going to do something like this, we set our own ground rules down, and he can take it or leave it, i.e. No controling us. We do what we must to safeguard and benefit TSO.

Anyways, I think we need a vote on this. He's waited patiently for quite awhile now, and I think it's only fair we give him a final decision.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 30th, 2003, 04:38:27 PM
Ah Yes, I forgot about that...

Ok, here is what we do: He will become a section of TSO or he will be destroyed. Problem Solved.

Malice
Jun 1st, 2003, 03:14:03 AM
LOL yes i agree . I feel we should ally with him, but also we should keep TSO's benifits in mind. You guys might also want to check out Fiend's thread in the storytelling forum. He his currently trying to ally with the Imperials.

My suggestion to this is, while Fiend tries to ally with the Imps. TSO goes in and secretly makes an alliance with them as well(if we aren't already). Then, as Fiends crusade is near complete. TSO, combined with the Imps sweep in and crush Fiend and his horde before they know what hits'em. He already trust's me, so i could attack him from up close. As well as his cronies Wraith Frostmourne, and that Garmallo fella. Then, we will take the planets he has gained, and probably give a couple to the Imps to further strengthen our alliance with them.

While TSO claims the rest of what was gained from the rebels and jedi. Putting TSO further up in the power chain. This is just what i'm thinking anyways. So, what you guys think?

Lady Vader
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:44:54 PM
Malice... you are pure evil... I love it.

My one concern is this: I've seen the way Fiend Rps and some have been yelling GM for it.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

Malice
Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:45:53 PM
That's why my names Malice. Well either that or i'd stick with Gengar lol.

Anyways, as far as i know, i havent seen Fiend do anything that i would consider GM. Althouth the way he rps, he does at times make his char sound almost invincible or at least really, strong. When i could easily take him out with a finger . HEHEHEHE

Malice
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:08:24 PM
? Once I met an Admiral from Corellia who took me to his home. If you as Sith representative? - he looked at Malice - ? can guarantee my engineers and Fleet complete unfettered access to the Corellian shipyard network, we would be in a position to rebuild something of value. If you can aide me in procuring materials, and most importantly men, then the tide can change. We will have a base from which to inspire terror. If what you offer is such an alliance that our aims may run concurrent and together, then I accept. If you propose that my military fights alongside yours to ensure this destruction we seek, then I accept. If you propose to take my trained Inquisitors and hunt down these Jedi, then I accept.

This is our ticket people. This is our chance to get the imps to make a secret alliance with TSO and crush Fiend and his horde. What do you all think, can we guarantee him these things?

Lady Vader
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:47:23 PM
Who would these Imps be? Gimme names (at least of the leaders or big cheeses)...

Malice
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:53:22 PM
LOL yes forgive me. Telan Desaria is the one we are speaking with. I think he's like a grand Admiral or something. He is awaiting answer to wether or not TSO could gaurantee him usage of our shipyards to build himself a fleet. I say yes.

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:38:08 PM
Um... Telan and TSO had a bit of a scuffle awhile back, so I'm not terribly trusting of him. :\

Malice
Jun 7th, 2003, 08:23:13 PM
Ohhh please, it's the perfect way to get at Fiend. Then if you feel like it we could do a secret attack on the imps and what not. That way TSO could claim al and be all powerful.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:05:07 PM
What is all this nonsense? o_O Unstickying

AmazonBabe
Jan 24th, 2005, 04:27:28 PM
Old stuff. Unsticky is good =)

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:25:37 AM
What a crazy fool Fiend was :p