PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Soth (Important)

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:16:05 PM
I didn't know where else to post this, but I need you to check your pm box asap. I left you a note.

:: waves to everyone else :: :)

Lord Soth
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:12:51 PM
Ok Kitty...Now you need to check yours...:P I'll talk at you soon. Crack's knuckles as he wickedly glares over at Tondry. :)

Sorsha Kasajian
May 2nd, 2003, 08:13:35 AM
Okay, things have taken an odd turn here with Pandora's post. When I started the thread, I was originallly going to designate it a closed one, because certain things were scripted out for it, but I opted not to out of friendliness, and so other people could join in if they wanted to.

Now here's the dilemna. Sorsha is going to respond with deadly force against Pandora if this post remains, and everything that was scripted in advance will pretty much go up in smoke.

I like RPing with new people, and Pandora is not unwelcome, I'm just at a total loss of what to do here. Especially since things have effectivley turned into a combat situation.

I'm willing to accept the post and roll with it, but the problem is that it's going to destroy the things we set into place via pm and all.

Pandora Damaris
May 2nd, 2003, 08:56:40 AM
ooc: This is nothing personal Sorsha... Pan is one of the top rulers here. The way she is viewing things is you have come to the vampireˇ¦s home asking them for help with something. You stand on there ground and in her opinion have shown Soth disrespet. It is her personality being what she is.

If you do respond with deadly force you will have the whole Shrine on you within seconds. Like I said its nada personal but it is how the vampires would react. You are also facing an ancient, Pan is a direct descendant of Ashiva.

Thankie :) Shrine Spokesman
I will discuss this with the council on how we will proceed....

Sorsha Kasajian
May 2nd, 2003, 09:05:14 AM
I understand the character motives, that's fine. But it's not quite the issue here. There's a storyline in place here that's been radically changed by your post. I left the thread open, not anticipating that anything like this would happen. Yeah, my bad.

I'm hoping this can be fixed so the the storyline that was worked out privately can continue. As it stands now, everying that was set up ooc has been trashed.

Pandora Damaris
May 2nd, 2003, 09:09:19 AM
None of the other council is on right now. As soon as I discuss it with them we can decide what to do .:)

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 17th, 2003, 02:28:53 PM
IMPORTANT - Soth and Saurron, my thread in the Grand Parlor has been moved to Story Telling at my request. I really never felt welcome here at the Shrine. You two are the only ones that I know I can really trust .We have an rp history that trancends The Shrine, as well as a long friendship. You've always treated me like an equal and a friend, especially during the worst of times at TSE. So I need to talk to you two very soon, via pm, or the chats at Meras.