PDA

View Full Version : All SITH of the Order...

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:32:50 PM
Please READ (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28690)

Salem Ave
Apr 14th, 2003, 11:25:27 AM
Did someone revoke my access? :angel

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 14th, 2003, 11:47:54 AM
Did someone leave TSO?
Well, I think so Mr. Krath Mac'N' Cheese boy, as far as I can tell, The Krath is an enemy of TSO. I remember reading how the Krath viewed all other groups. I remember it calling us fools and such. Well until you prove that you are not our enemy, you and your group will be viewed as such. No hard feelings, its just foolish to offer the hand of friendship when the other person is holding a dagger.

Salem Ave
Apr 14th, 2003, 11:52:04 AM
Ah, sarcasm... never quite transmits as well through text.

Just because I think you're fools doesn't mean that I'm not curious as to what you're planning ;)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:00:45 PM
Above post: Sarcasm not Included.

As I see it, the Krath has two choices at this junction of time.
Staying independent, or uniting under one battle flag.
Will the Krath be known as another failed group? Or the elite shock troopers of the growing Sith Legion?
Will you lead the group to victory or defeat?

Will you ignore histroy and watch your glorious group blown apart in the winds of change. Are you willing to sit back and watch as your former memebers come crawling back to the Order?
Knowing that they will be accepting our mercy and piety?
Joining in the Legion will keep the Krath going strong, and tie together Sith bonds not only between us, but between all Sith.

Put down the knife, and think about it. Others are already joining in the Legion, do not be left behind.

Malice
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:13:22 AM
hehe love the choices you gave them Dyzm. Though you really think they'll make the right one?

Salem Ave
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:26:01 AM
There is no right or wrong choice in the matter. IC, our characters wouldn’t come back here if you paid them, and OOC we’re quite enjoying the whole affair. The group may not be a large group or an active one, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t become either of those things in the future. What it does provide is a new premise to RP in and upon.

Thank you for your offer to return, but we’ll all be politely declining :)

Damon the Shade
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:47:17 PM
Can I have access please. :)

Darth Uhlen
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:05:35 PM
why wont it ley me read it?

Lady Vader
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:37:10 PM
hehe love the choices you gave them Dyzm. Though you really think they'll make the right one?

Knowing them?... probably not. :) :p

Damon - I just saw your entrance thread in the Join The Order forum. No one seems to have replied, so you're not a member yet. Only members are allowed into the SSC.

I'll go ahead and post in your thread to get the process going for ya. :)

Uhlen - Access granted.

Malick Rain
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:48:12 PM
(Damon Here)

WTF I haven't been cleared yet Malice is already training me. Something got screwed up somewhere a long lines of communication.

As far as I knew I was a member, if not someone better inform why malice seems to think so. Please have a admin PM when things get cleared up on this mess.

Lady Vader
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:19:05 PM
I am a mod here at TSO.

And I was not aware that Malice was already training you. I did a check and hadn't seen any threads in the Training Grounds.

It's not a big deal though, really.

I posted in your thread in the Join The Order forum. Once that is complete, I will grant you access to the SSC. Clear and simple. :)

Damon the Shade
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:50:40 PM
alrighty thanks. :)

Here is the training thread just incase you missed it
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28445

Southstar
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:03:05 PM
Hey, is it possible I could get access to the SSC. Ive been here a while but never got access for some reason.

Sylos'delka
May 1st, 2003, 02:08:08 AM
I'll get to it someday, next time I log on as Dyzm (tomarrow)

Southstar
May 1st, 2003, 05:47:48 PM
Thanks.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 1st, 2003, 10:29:30 PM
You got it, have fun, stay in school, and sell your school chums drugs, provided by TSO