PDA

View Full Version : Damsel In Distress (Shandri / Open[5 more people max])

Thug
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:27:29 PM
OOC: This Thread Has been Approved By Marcus

IC:

Walking through the halls of the LQ, 4 Thugs dressed in Jedi Robes, that hide there tough lether outfits underneath, Do their best to look like a small group of students walking to their room. Most of the Jedi are sound asleep in their beds. Hopefuly their Target will be one of them.

The Thugs make it to the room they want without problem, Due to the fact that with his small amount of force power, The boss (Thug1) was able to mask their intentions. The boss thinks to himself...

If thing keep going this easy, we will have no troubles at all. We don't have to worry about the Lightsaber, because of this Cortoris armor that the Sith provided, as long as they don't swing those glowing blades at our heads we will be fine.

Thug1 starts to fiddle with a small device under his robe to set it to break the lock on the door to Shandri's room, Making it look like he is looking for the key to the room in his pocket.

Aaron Belargic
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:26:08 PM
It was the middle of the night, and all Aaron felt a bit awkward doing it, he was heading over to Shandri’s room. After having met the Padawan and shared a nice meal with her in Yog’s bar and grill, he considered her a friend and was growing quite fond of her, so he decided to visit her – after all, maybe she was a bit of an insomniac like him.

When he was getting closer to her room, however, he could hear noises up ahead. Rounding the corner that lead up to her door he saw four men – who he did not recognise – in Jedi robes. One had a lock pick at her door. His hand fell onto his sabers hilt, on his hip.

A frown creased his brow, “Excuse me. What do you think you’re doing?”

Thug
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:36:22 PM
Thug1 looks up at Aaron, but before he can say anything...

Thug4 Charges at Aaron pulling out a durasteal club with his left hand, and swings it down at Aaron's right shoulder.

Thug1 gets a look of wanting to kill Thug4 but just hits a button and blows off the lock on Shandri's door kicks the door open and runs in, pulling out a knife from under his robe.

Thug2 Quickly puts on his brass-knuckles as Thug1 kicks in the door, and charges past The Boss, going directly towards Shandri's bed.

Thug3 pulls out his durasteal club and charges at Shandri's bed swining at the lump that he thinks is shandri.

Aaron Belargic
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:54:25 AM
One hand scoops his saber off of its clip and ignites the green beam, whilst the other grabs the attacking thug – thug 4 – by the wrist; stepping to the side to avoid a blow. With sharp reflexes he drives a knee upwards into the gut of the man, adding a small Force push to the blow to send the man backwards.

He broke out into a run straight away, rounding into Shandri’s room where the three other armed men are charging at Shandri. Aaron lifts one hand, and with a tug at the string of the Force, yanks the man with the club backwards.

“Shandri!!”

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:08:49 AM
Ka' el had been wandering the halls as he oft did before going to sleep. It wasn't particularly late, but it wasn't early by any stretch of the imagination. He had noticed four new Padawans roaming the halls as he walked towards his room They seemed lost, he was going to ask them if they needed any help when they finally stopped at a door and started unlocking it. Ka' el smiled and continued down the hall.

As he turned the corner he heard a small explosion, coming from where he had just seen the 4 padawans fiddling with their lock. His ears perked and he cocked his head for a moment before turning around to investigate.

What in the dev... Ka' el's thoughts were cut short as his danger sense kicked in. Quickly he sprinted down the hall, as he turned the corner, he witnesses one of the "Padawans" with a durasteel club, attempting to knock out another Jedi. The man is knocked back by a vicious kick and a Force push. The victorious Jedi then ran into the open door of a personal quarters.

"Shandri!!" He heard a voice cry out from in the room. Calling the Force to himself Ka' el charged towards the room, casting his robes aside as he did so. A saber bounced from his hips, he quickly called it to his hand and depressed the activation switch calling it to life.

Snap-hissss...hmmmmm....

The reassuring sound of the Jedi weapon emenated as the light blue blade sprang to life from the cold steel hilt. As Ka' el entered the room, he watched in horror as 3 thugs attempted to assault a woman as she lay in her bed.

"What's going on here?!?" The young padawan demanded.

Shandri La
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:59:53 AM
OOC: I would just like to point out that I do not get on very often so please, don't go to fast in this thread because if you do, I shall be left behind and I do not want that.

IC:
As soon as Thug1 blows the lock on her door, she's instantly awake. She has always been a light sleeper. Her hand goes under her pillow as she draws her dagger which is normally hidden in her braid. A quick glance towards her door tells her that there are three ppl charging her.

Quickly, she's out of bed, dressed in white pajamas, dagger in hand. She steps off of her mattress on the floor so that her footing is firm, cursing the fact that she had let her guard slip enough for these ppl to get into her room.

She puts herself into a defensive stance as she questions.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

Kyle Krogen
Apr 12th, 2003, 02:09:39 PM
Kyle was heading to his room after a little taining at the Acedemy when he heard a some yell and the sound of Lightsabers being activaded

he headed for the sound, his saber griped in his hand when he found Ka' el standing outside someone's door and another man with pointy ears, both of them had sabers drawn, there was also what looked like a jedi student lating on the ground

Kyle ran up past Ka' el past the pointy ear man and into the room

he saw men wearing jedi robes with melee weopens advancing on a woman in white pajamas

Kyle Activaded his Saber it hissed as it the blade came out "drop your weopens!"

Thug
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:48:05 PM
Thug4 gets hit by Aaron's knee and thrown back down the hall. He lies there for 1 second than gets up and charges back to the fight. He run's up behind Kyle and swings his club at the back of Kyle's neck

Thug3 gets pulled away from the bed, just as he is making his swing. His club misses completely and slams his own foot. He reals in pain for a moment then charges at Shandri swinging his club at her chest.

Thug1, Still standing beside the door to Shandri's room, trys to run his knife across Aaron's stomach as he runs into the room.

Thug2 sends Shandri a Sharp punch to the face, as she is getting in to her defensive stance .

All of them ignore the stream of questions being sent at them.

Shandri La
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:08:55 AM
Taking the sharp punch to her face from Thug2 which sends her spinning away from the thugs, she uses her momentum to further the distance between them. With her being further away, she bends her knees slightly, getting into her defensive stance, praying that they other Jedi will step in and help. Deep down in her gut though, she knows why the Thugs are here.

Kyle Krogen
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:01:51 PM
Kyle sences danger and ducks under the thugs attack and sent his elbow into the Thug's side then he kicked his feet out from under him

the thug fell to the ground again.

Aaron Belargic
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:05:33 PM
A burst of Force energy surrounded Aaron as he entered the room, rendering the attack from Thug1 obsolete - as the man was skidded away across the carpet. Watching as Thug2 landed a punch on Shandri, Aaron snarled and threw his free hand forward, tossing her attacker forward head first into her bed - causing the sound of wood shattering under the impact to be heard.

"You want to pick on someone?! Pick on me."

The Jedi swept his saber upwards into a vertical guard, his eyes alight with anger.

Thug
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:57:48 PM
Thug2 presses forward as Shandri is knocked back, Sending an upper-cut punch to Shandri's gut.

Thug4 get's hit in the side by Kyle's elbow, causing him to real in pain and step backwards, causing him to avoid Kyle's attack to his feet. He swings his club at Kyle's left hip as Kyle is finishing his missed attack,

Thug1 Skids across the floor, but staying on his feet. When he reaches the wall, he pushes off on an upward angle , back towards Aaron, comming down at him from above with his knife on a downward stab.

Thug3 turns to Aaron as they are chalenged to attack him. He charges toward Aaron, swinging at his upper right leg, timeing his attack so Aaron will have to deal with his attack at the same time as Thug1's attack.

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:14:38 PM
Ka' el moved quickly as the thug with the durasteel clubbed attacked Aaron's legs. Swinging his saber in a tight arc, he met the club nearly at the thug's hand, severing the blunt weapon in half.

"Looks like you brought the wrong tools for the job," the young Padawan said with a sneer. Releasing his right hand from his two-handed grip on his saber, Ka' el summoned a Force push and threw Thug 3 backwards out the door. He turned to watch in horror as Shandri was struck. He leapt forward bring his saber down at the right shoulder of thug 2.

Shandri La
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:43:10 PM
Bringing her dagger, flat first, down to block Thug2's upper cut punch to her gut, she steps off to the side quickly and brings her free hand towards Thug2's cheek in a solid punch, unhappy about getting decked in the side of her face.

Aaron Belargic
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:06:05 AM
With a grateful nod in Ka’els direction as he stepped back from the oncoming knife of Thug1, Aaron swung his saber upwards so that - should it come to blows with the intruders - the blade would strike right at his chest.

"Someone call the security forces!"

Gurney Devries
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:09:47 AM
"... security forces!"

Whatever he had said before I had turned the corner had gotten muffled, but I guess it didn't really matter. He certainly wasn't ordering out for pizza. I sighed... can't even go for an evening stroll around here in without some kind of hassle.

Shrugging back my hood, I picked up my pace to a steady jog and headed over to the main section of the living quarters. I spun around the clinical looking hallways like podracer, picking up speed as I went, until I finally swung into sight of several Jedi with their weapons drawn.

"Hey guys, what's going on in this dorm?"

Thug
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:01:57 PM
Thug3 gets his club cut, and is thrown out the door, It looks as if he is going to slam into Gurney Devries, when he comes around to see what is going on.

Thug2 Gets hit on the shoulder by Ka' el's Lightsaber. It cut's his clothing then the lightsaber shuts off, exposing the Cortoris armor underneath. As Ka' el's Lightsaber shuts off thug2 sends a sharp back kick to Ka' el's knee, Get's punched in the cheek by Shandri, and shakes his head for a moment.

Thug1 Gets hit on the chest by Aaron's Lightsaber. It cut's his clothing then the lightsaber shuts off, exposing the Cortoris armor underneath. He lands on the floor and quickly moves forward, slashing at Aaron's chest with his knife.

OOC:If you don't know what Cortoris is here is a quote from SWFans.net's Roleplaying FAQ's

* Weapons - any weapons seen in the movies (lightsabers, blasters etc.) are welcome. Nukes, biological attacks and things of that nature are not. Chemical attacks also dont work on Sith or Jedi of a certain level and above. Sabers can only be stopped by Cortoris material, and even then just shut down.

Aaron Belargic
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:10:00 PM
The Jedi’s eyes widen as his saber fizzles then shuts down of its own accord. With nothing now but his bare hands to defend himself, he utilizes the Force to accentuate his speed and allow him to catch the Thug’s attack by clamping down on the wrist that is holding the knife. Giving a sharp tug, he twists so that he is pushing the blade back towards the one who is holding it, whilst it is still in the Thug’s hand.

“End this pointless attack,” he grunted, “And you might be let off lightly.”

Gurney Devries
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:59:21 PM
No sooner had the words left my mouth when some nameless cronie came careening down the hall towards me. I had only time enough to hold my hands out in front of me to catch the brunt of the impact and keep me from tumbling backwards with him.

"Well, I don't normally dance, but if you insist...."

Shoving his right shoulder down, I sent him spiralling hard towards the floor.

Shandri La
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:30:09 AM
While Thug2 is shaking his head, she brings her knee up quickly and sharply into Thug2's gut, trying to send him backwards. Then using the Force, she grabs Thug2 and throws him as hard as she can across the room to hit into the wall.

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:09:00 AM
Ka' el watches in amazement and horror as his saber does not cleave the thug in half, rather it flickers and then shuts off.

Damn... Cortis... He thought to himself. Angry with his foolhardiness he was not able to avoid the boot to his knee. It momentarily buckled and Ka' el fell backwards.

"They have Cortis armor, your sabers are useless against their bodies." Ka' el called out as he pushed himself backwards away from the fray. Just long enough to get his leg under him again. He would have a nasty bruise, but his Jedi battle meditation allowed him to ignore the pain, at least for a little bit.

Thug
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:52:11 PM
Thug1 Drops the knife, and use the force to guide it to Aaron's foot. With his free hand he punches Aaron across the face.

Thug3 Is caught by Gurney and knocked to the ground. Well he is on the ground he quickly slips a switch blade out of his boot and goes to stab Gurney in the foot with it.

Thug2 bend over with pain as he is kneed, then howls in pain as his body contacts the wall and falls to the floor.

Gurney Devries
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:49:05 PM
thunk

I heard the little blade snap into place, even if I didn't see it. I pivoted backwards, using my left foot as an axle, but I could still feel the blade scratching across the side of my foot. It stung, but I guess that would teach me to react quicker next time.

However, I was going to make sure that this kid was a one-trick pony. I flicked my wrist and the Mistryl dagger slid forth fluidly into my hand. And the blade slid just as fluidly through his leg as I buried the knife into the lower part of it.

Shandri La
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:38:20 AM
After sending Thug2 into the wall across her room, she notices that Thug1 drops his knife and that knife is going towards Aarons foot. She extends her empty hand towards the knife that is falling and uses the force to knock the knife off course so that it will land harmlessly on the floor.

She takes this moment to rub her face which got decked at the beginning of the fight, quite upset with herself for letting it happen.

Aaron Belargic
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:22:34 AM
Originally posted by Thug
Thug1 Drops the knife, and use the force to guide it to Aaron's foot. With his free hand he punches Aaron across the face.

The punch landed across Aaron’s cheek with a wet thunk – the Jedi had been too preoccupied with pulling the knife away from his boot to his hand to see the blow coming. It knocked him backwards, and caused a pool of warm blood to form on the inside of his mouth. For a moment he gripped his jaw – it ached.

Lifting the knife and singling the Thug out with it, Aaron frowned. He had the upper hand now.

“So eager to end up in hospital, are we?”

Kyle Krogen
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:47:39 PM
Kyle move and took the hit on his shoulder, he spun around and cut the thugs weapen in half "you have no weapon its best to surrender."

Thug
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:14:36 AM
Thug3 screeches in pain as the Mistryl dagger is buried into his leg. He trys to stab his switch blade into Gurney's hand.

Thug1 Brings his knee swiftly into Aaron's Nuts, while the two of them are both trying to keep the knife blade away from themselves.

Thug4's club is cut in half and the heavy end goes flying into the room towards Thug2. Thug4 throws the handle of the at Kyle and starts to run down the hall away from all the fighting Jedi.

Thug2 trys to get up from the floor but Thug4's club end hits him in the face. and he 'goes out like a light'

Shandri La
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:05:00 PM
Deciding not to play fair right now, she quickly approches Thug1, from behind, which was currently locked in a fight with Aaron and takes her dagger and goes to jab it into Thug1's lower back.

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 23rd, 2003, 08:39:24 AM
Ka' el's left hand grips Shadri's daggers hand and keeps it from plunging into his back. He shakes his head no.

"This one is obviously the leader, we want him alive," He said as he spins on his heel and backhands the thug squarely in the nose with his right hand, his entire weight behind the blow. All the other thugs had either been incapacitated or fled, it was time find out what was going on.

Thug
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:58:44 PM
Thug1 Is hit by Ka'el in the face falls down on his butt. He roles off to the side away from the other Jedi. reaching into a pocket inside the Jedi robe he is waring, he quickly pulls out a shrapnal(sp?) bomb and arms it. he throws the bomb into the room and sprints for the door...

Kyle Krogen
Apr 23rd, 2003, 09:27:08 PM
Kyle dodged the pipe it hit the wall and fell to the floor

he picked it up and threw it at the running thugs legs triping him as Thug1 is runing out of the room.

Thug
Apr 24th, 2003, 03:58:57 PM
Thug1 steps out of the way of the pipe that is thrown at his legs, and continues to run, at the bomb will send sharp fragments on metal all over the place, in 5 seconds...

Thug4 keeps running down the hall...

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:43:32 PM
Ka' el notices the frag on the ground.

"Everyone take cover!" He yells. His hand is still clamped to Shandri's wrist. Spinning he sends her out the door. Ka' el then focuses on the small explosive and uses the Force to lift it. Noticing the open window he Force throws it outside high into the air.

BOOM!!!!

An explosion rocks the room though it is from the outside, cracks form in the walls and anything not nailed down falls over. Ka' el's head rings from the deafening boom. He tries to rise but falters, it is then he notices the bit of shrapenel that has made it's way back through the window and pierced his shoulder. Woozing and dazed from the explosion, the boy falls back over to the ground.

Gurney Devries
Apr 24th, 2003, 09:56:24 PM
Ah, frell. Too slow. I winced in pain as the punk's knife slid across the back of my hand. I managed to avoid getting a new palm decoration, but it still wasn't pleasant.

I grabbed the back of my hand, feeling the warm, sticky blood filling up my left palm as I pressed down on the wound. I'm sure there was some Jedi technique to stop the bleeding, but I couldn't remember it at the moment and couldn't be bothered, anyway.

I kicked him in the side, hard.

"You all just don't know when to give up, do ya?"

I sure as heck didn't know as much about the Force as some of the other Jedi present, but I knew enough to speed up my movements enough to give me the edge here.

I dropped to my knees, pressing the blade of my dagger against his throat with my injured hand. With the other, I grabbed the arm he was holding his knife with by the wrist and slammed it to the floor.

"Call off yer cronies. Else, I might help ya find new holes to breath out of."

Kyle Krogen
Apr 24th, 2003, 10:19:01 PM
Kyle was shooken by the blast of the bomb,he saw thug1 running down the hall, Kyle used the force to yank the thugs legs out from under him, then he got up and ran out of the hallway and into Shanaria's room where he saw Gurney had his thug pinned to the ground

he ran over to Ka' el who had a peice of metal in his shoulder, Kyle look it over "you are very lucky it dosnt look like it went deep enough to cut anything inportant."

Shandri La
Apr 25th, 2003, 08:26:56 AM
Getting pushed out the door of her room into the hall, she gets a very surprised look on her face. Just mere seconds later a blast shakes through the nearby area, starting just outside her room. The first thought in her head is everybody all right. She quickly whirls around and looks into her room. Seeing that ppl are helping others. Then looking down the hall, she sees Thug4 still running and Thug1 getting up from having his legs pulled out from under him.

She will not let him get away. If this was back home, guards would have been on top of him in seconds since her room is in the most heavily guarded part of the palace. Sprinting down the hall towards Thug1, she uses the Force to just hold him from running further away. Upon reaching Thug1, her dagger still in her hand, she goes to punch Thug1 in the face, still angry at getting hit earlier.

"You b@st@rd you. How dare you disturb my sleep."

Thug
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:18:13 PM
Thug3 Spits in Gurney's eyes and with his free hand punches Gurney in the face.

Thug1 gets held in place, and punched... but says nothing..

Aaron Belargic
Apr 27th, 2003, 03:32:10 AM
Shandri felt a hand from behind and almost whipped around to deflect away whoever it was, finding only Aaron standing behind her. She turned quickly back to the Thug she had held down.

“Stop, stop!... We can’t carry on fighting them, this is pointless.”

The Jedi’s conscience had kicked in, as his anger had subsided. He was hurt from a few blows and knew that continuing the combat would just leave everyone injured.

“We need to detain them, not beat them into a bloody pulp..”

Shandri La
Apr 27th, 2003, 08:55:37 AM
"I was just wanting to make sure this guy didn't get away. And I want to know for certain why they attacked me. You understand don't you. I have to make sure things stay safe. I wasn't going to kill him, just make sure he can't get away."

Shandri stands herself up and uses the Force to keep a solid grip on Thug1.

"And besides, this guy seems to be the leader of the group, I didn't want him getting away. He must be punished for what he did."

Shandri's thoughts wander to the Treasure which is safely hidden away right now while everybody is in her room.

Gurney Devries
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:52:30 PM
"Hmph."

Even if I didn't like it, the fairyboy was right. Not a whole lot of use for a bunch of corpses. Still, I whipped my head forward, smacking it against the thug's. That was for the suckerpunch.

"I was just subduing this fine gentleman here," I said. "What do you want me ta do with 'im?"

Kyle Krogen
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:57:43 PM
Kyle ran to where shandri was "do you have a med pack in your room?"

he needed the med pack so he could treat Ka' el's would.

Thug
Apr 29th, 2003, 12:03:45 PM
Thug3 is dazed for a moment after Gurney headbashes him, but goes to punch Gurney in the face again.

Thug1 having heard the explostions from the other fight down the hall, knows that the others took there lifes to not get captured... Thug one considers saying the code word for his group, to set the explosives for them.

Gurney Devries
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:16:36 PM
I saw him making a move. Damn kid was persistent, I'll give him that. Stupid, too. I pressed the blade of my knife into the supple flesh of his throat and a crimson bead immediately welled to the surface.

"You got a hearing problem, kid? You're being detained. Now be a nice little punk and hold the frell still."

Shandri La
May 1st, 2003, 08:10:17 AM
"Medkit is just inside my bathroom hanging on the wall beside the door. Easy to spot"

Kyle Krogen
May 1st, 2003, 01:54:42 PM
Kyle ran to where she said it was, he grabed it and ran back to where Ka' el was , he opened the Kit and searched through the contents, he grabed a couple bandages and pain killers

"ok this will hurt" he said to Ka' el as he griped the piece of srapnel(sp) and pulled it out, blood stared to spill out, Kyle quickly wraped it up with several bandages to stop the blood

He could see the pain on Ka' el's face, Kyle grabed a small cantainer of Pain killer pills and handed a few to Ka' el "take these to help with the pain"

he stood up and looked around at the other jedi "does anyone else need medical attention?"

Shandri La
May 8th, 2003, 08:18:14 AM
Still gripping Thug1 with the Force, she moves back towards her room, bringing Thug1 with her. She's not wanting him to get away because she wants her questions answered. Mainly why did they attack her.

Aaron Belargic
May 9th, 2003, 12:20:23 PM
Aaron followed in tow behind Shandri, watching the Thug she held very carefully – just incase he made any stupid moves.

Thug
May 20th, 2003, 02:06:53 PM
Thug 1 trys to use the force to pull Shandri's feet out from under her. hoping that this will distract her.

Thug3 trys to punch Gurney again

Shandri La
May 22nd, 2003, 12:27:08 PM
As her feet get tugged upon by Thug1 as he tries to pull them out from underneith her, she trips, causing a split second break in her concentration on Thug1 which causes her to drop him briefly. She then looks at Thug1 and tries to grab him with the Force again.

Thug
May 30th, 2003, 03:08:58 PM
When thug1 is caught again, he give up, and says something in the sith language that translates into BURN IN HELL!!

As he says that All burst into blue flames.... Gurney would probably be burned alot, and parts of the room would catch on fire. And all the bodys would be distroyed almost instantly leaving behind blackend bones.

Shandri La
Jun 2nd, 2003, 07:43:11 AM
Letting out a slight curse, she goes to try and start putting out the fires which started. She does not understand the Sith language so she doesn't know what Thug1 had said. All she's concerned about is keeping the damage to a minimum.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:04:15 PM
Kyle saw that the thugs had cought on fire so he ran into the kitchen grabed a large bowl and filled it with water and dumped it on one of the thugs hopeing it would put him out.