PDA

View Full Version : ALL SITH PLEASE READ: We got us TWO situations here...

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:27:26 PM
Situation 1: The Jedi decided not to cooperate with the payment I was asking for, so we're going to have to aquire a certain Sith Holocron from the Jedi the hard way. For more info, read this thread: Road Scholar (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28535) (it's fairly short, so it shouldn't be a hard read).
The continuation to this story line will take place in the RP forum of SWF. (Also, the planet in question where the Jedi is being taken is Korriban, the dwelling place of the Dark Side and Sith souls... basically, it WREAKS of evil.) I will start the thread once we get some action in here as to whether there will be participation.

Situation 2: LV and Hera have been captured by the NR/Jedi, so that measn the Order needs to rally it's forces and those of it's allies to get em back. For more info, read this thread: Dangerous Game (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27637) (this RP is quite long, so skimming is acceptable... it's the last few pages that are important).
The continuation of this story line will take place outside of SWF, to allow for more freedom in posting rules. It will most likely be at Meras in Pierce Tondry's forum (I'll post a link when it comes time).

Well, you guys wanted something to do... so go DO something! :)

Rast
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:39:10 PM
We are the Sith that don't do anything
We just sit at home and lie around!
And if you ask us to do anything, we'll just tell you...
We don't do anything. :)

Seriously though, I'm up to my neck in homework right now, but when I get back, I'll see what I can come up with.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:21:47 AM
Trying to figure out a way to jump in again. Should never of posted that first post of mine those weeks back. Maybe I'll wait until you are in Jedi controlled space before mounting a rescue operation. Right now though, Dyzm himself is proberly sitting back enjoying some fine drinks.

Malice
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:03:36 AM
Today is the first real day i have been able to get free time to come on. Though i will still be really busy this week. I should however be able to get on either once a day, or once every other day. I shall try.(I wouldn't mind participating in the situation 1. Since i know situation 2 would take longer:)

AmazonBabe
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:12:06 PM
(This is LV... I'm just wearing an AB mask to trick the Jedi :p )

Any and all participation is most welcome. :)

Maxim Vasilijev
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:41:53 PM
Im willing to participate in either one or both. Either as Maxim or as Sasha if having him there works better. Though he's left the Order, he'd certainly do what he could to help free LV. :)

And for the Terran one - not sure how that one will play out, but its possible that Xaz maybe goes looking for Terran and enlists Sasha's help (theyve resumed their friendship since he left TSO)

So....whatever works. Im up for whatever.

Lady Vader
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:58:47 PM
Having a "the return of Sasha" would be cool for the Situation 2... but I'd also expect Maxim to be there as well seeing as how he is my Apprentice. :p

And if you want to also, you can place Sahsa into Situation 1... only thing is, that I'd expect Maxim to be there too. :p

Sooooooo... if you don't mind going crazy in playing both, by all means, love to have ya. :)

Maxim Vasilijev
Apr 17th, 2003, 02:15:16 PM
*grins* Naw, not a problem.

For Situation 1 I was thinking Sasha to be there only to help free Terran (I know, I know, LV wont be happy with him, but maybe she'll sort of owe him one for having helped to free her from before...) And yes, Maxim will be there, of course, to try to acquire the holocron.

For Situation 2 - *laughs* Yes, the return of Sasha. And Maxim, too. Though, unless *someone* starts training him he's going to be rather useless.. ;) *chuckles* Ive got him in a bunch of sparring threads and the other stuff in roleplaying, so he'd getting experience, but Id be psyched to get a few more threads in with LV training him and developing the master/apprentice thing a little more.

So yep - Il do both. I promise. :)

Darth Uhlen
Apr 17th, 2003, 10:33:15 PM
im in, jus tell me what to do and where to go and youll have a 7'7" walking mutilation to help with the cause!:)

Odin Murk
Apr 18th, 2003, 04:24:52 PM
:wave does anybody need a hungry lizard?

Lady Vader
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:01:48 PM
:lol

Any and all are welcome.

The RP has already started HERE (http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7090). It is on another board, so if you have not registered there, you will have to in order to post.

The reason the RP is being done on another board is simply so we can use some strong language without getting flagged. Now this doesn't mean swearing and cussing every other word. But the situation Hera and LV are in right now doesn't quite fit frell and Sith spawn.

In fairness, another RP will have to be made here in the Discussion Chamber to show all of TSO and it's allies coming together. Once the initial plans (most likely lead by Darth Vader) are laid out, the rescue will commence.

So... no posting in the thread over at Meras just yet. One more step (at least for you guys) needs to take place.

Now... lemme go wake up dear old Vader...

Darth Vader
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:26:10 AM
You rang?

Lady Vader
Apr 23rd, 2003, 03:04:53 PM
*Puts down lil silver bell.*

Oh, there you are. :)

Yeah... but I saw you post over in the Discussion Chamber, so I think you know what's happenin by now.

Anyways... come SAVE me! I mean, I'm no damsel in distress, but then again, where I am, they don't know how to treat ladies properly. :lol

Darth Vader
Apr 23rd, 2003, 07:59:33 PM
I'll have to get the password to one of my accounts from Gav, but after that, I'll start a thread.

Lady Vader
Apr 24th, 2003, 04:09:03 PM
Kaydokey. :)

DarthDarkCloak
May 27th, 2003, 06:24:06 AM
ohhhh.........

can I help??????

I'm done at school and I have loads of freetime!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 27th, 2003, 03:44:04 PM
Done? DONE?!?! I have 2 weeks! BAH!!!

You want something to do eh? Take over my spot for awhile, I ain't going to be around. Organize Training missions and such.

Stupid Finals...

Lady Vader
May 29th, 2003, 02:52:43 PM
They'll be over soon, Dyzm. :)