PDA

View Full Version : Distressing News(open)

Shandri La
Apr 11th, 2003, 09:13:04 AM
It was the middle of the night and most of the Order was asleep in there rooms, or out doing something. But not her. She was awake and in her room. Sitting on her mattress on the floor to be exact. But tonight was different then normal for her here. Normally she would be asleep in bed herself, but she's expecting a long awaited message from her homeworld. There is a single light on in her room, and it's by they door. About two hours after midnight, there is a beep from her personal long range comm. Only good for receiving and sending text messages. She looks and it is the message she is waiting for. Quickly, she sends a responce to the message saying that she has recieved it.

Long moments pass as she continues to sit on her mattress, looking at the message before her, but not reading. Not yet. Then she reads it.

Guardian of the Treasure.

I assume that you are with the Jedi like you have been instructed to go to.

Things are bad here, and are getting worse by the hour. The Sith are bringing in the citizens and torturing them, trying to find the location of the Treasure that you are keeping.

Many of my people are dieing here. There homes are being burned to the ground. Our money is being taken from us. We can't survive like this. Members of the Royal family are being held in the dungeon. I can't say for sure where in the dungeon they are being held because I can not get there myself.

Why do the Angels curse us with the Sith here? We have done nothing but there bidding for generations, and they repay us like this.

Here are your orders Guardian.
Go to the Jedi Council and request there help in dealing with the Sith. There are a total of 5 Sith on the planet now. That is less then when they arrived. But you. You must stay away until this planet is safe for the Treasure again. Do Not, I repeat, Do Not come to aid us.

Please, get us help quickly. Much harm has already been done here and we must get the Sith to leave.

Minister of Peace,
Jerald

After reading the message, a frown creases her face. Her ppl are dieing because of her. There is one thing for her to do. She must help her ppl and quickly. She will go to the Council soon with this message and ask for there help. Beg if she really has to.

Suddenly, a knock on her door breaks the silence.

Neyasha
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:52:03 PM
Neyasha was not tired, and had nothing to do, so she thought that she would stop bt Shandri's room to see how she was doing. When she reaches Shandri's room, she quietly knocks on the door. She then says quietly through the door in her normal emotionless voice...

"Shandri...It's me, Neyasha."

Shandri La
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:14:47 AM
Looking up at the door when she hears the knock, she gets up, still dressed in her simple white dress with white shoes, a gold belt, a simple gold necklace, and her brown hair pulled back into a partial braid which is tied with a gold band, she goes and opens the door, wondering why anybody would be up at this time of night and knocking on her door.

Forcing a smile onto her face right before she opens the door, though a worried look haunts her eyes.

"Hello Lady Neyasha. I'm guessing that at this time of night, you couldn't sleep either. Please come in and find a place to sit down."

Shandri goes and sits back down on her bed, tucking her personal long range comm under her blanket on her bed, really the only place to sit in her room other then the floor.

Neyasha
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:38:27 AM
Neyasha enters Shandri's room and says as she walks over to Shandri's bed....

"In fact I have not yet tryed to sleep. I am not tired, so I don't go to bed."

Neyasha sits cross-leged on the floor beside Shandri's bed placing her swords and 3 prong daggers beside her.

"Is something wrong? You look worried..."

Shandri La
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:47:37 PM
"Lucky you. I just wish it were as simple as my not being tired that has kept me up tonight.

And you are right. I am worried because somethings wrong. I just recieved a message from home. Things aren't looking good there. I must help my ppl, though it will probably mean my death and the death of my family line. Ppl are being killed at home while I am here safe. I must do something to help them. I must return home and get rid of the Sith. Then I can try to come back to continue my training."

Neyasha
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:58:23 PM
Neyasha tilts her head to one side....

"But that is not the course of action that your letter from home has ordered you to take, besides, you are not ready to fight sith. Your training has hardly started. I'm sure they know that and would not call you home to fight if they truly value the treasure."

Shandri La
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:23:53 AM
"I've been ordered to stay here and send help. Back home, they do not know that I have started training as a Jedi. My original orders were to come here and ask for help in protecting the Treasure and not to do anything else.

But I am the only one here who knows the layout of my home. I know all the secret tunnels and exits and entrances. I just may ask that the Jedi here hold onto the Treasure while I go home to help free my ppl. I will not put the Treasure at risk while I go and help. But I must do something to aid in freeing my ppl. It is because of me and the Treasure that this is going on. I have to help."

Neyasha
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:28:33 PM
"But you are not ready to fight sith....Though you may be able to guide A number of Jedi to and around your home....But you can not go alone."

Shandri La
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:13:07 AM
"That is why I'm going to be following my orders to a point. I'm going to ask for help, but if I get none, I shall go by myself. I will have to do what I can. Even if it does mean just guiding Jedi around my home. You understand how I just can't sit here and do nothing like they want me to.

I just hope that when this is over, I shall be able to return here to continue my training."

Neyasha
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:21:48 AM
"Maybe it would be best for your people if you DID stay here and continue your training...."

Shandri La
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:25:07 AM
"I will have to convince them of that though. They only sent me off to begin with so the Treasure would stay safe. I know from my past, they wish to keep the Treasure where they can keep a close eye on it. And being halfway across the galaxy with it, they probably wouldn't like that.

But if I used the arguement that it would help me perform my duty better, then they might consider it though they would complain about the fact that I don't think that they did a good job training me. Truth be told, they didn't train me. Everything I know about my job, I learned from my Mother."

Neyasha
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:08:09 AM
"You have some good points, but I was more meaning, not to go back untill you have aproprate training to face the sith, and not get killed."

Shandri La
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:44:11 AM
"If I get killed while I am freeing my home from Sith rule, then my death will mean something. But the longer I wait, the more ppl are killed and tortured back home. I have to try soon to stop the destruction that is going on. My ppl are not fighters. They do not know how to handle Sith. I do not know if I have told you this yet before or not, but I am basically my planets military."

Shandri looks down at the message that she is holding and shakes her head slighlty, a frown creases her face for a moment.

"No, I have to go soon. Hopefully I can convince the Council to give assistance in this matter."

Neyasha
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:47:22 AM
"Then why are you sitting here, if you wish for the council to help?"

Shandri La
Apr 18th, 2003, 12:30:15 PM
"I am sitting here right now because it is not even sunrise and the Council do need to sleep as well. I will be going to them when I know they are together and ask for their help in this matter. Plus, a friend has agreed to go with me when I go to the Council to ask for help. I have to inform him that I am going to be going to the Council soon so he and I can go together."

Shandri takes a deep breath before continuing to talk.

"Plus, I need to figure out exactly how much to tell them and how I am going to tell them."

Neyasha
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:34:25 PM
Neyasha nods...

"So what will you be doing between now and then?"

Shandri La
Apr 19th, 2003, 08:29:30 AM
"I'm planning on figuring out what to say to the Council when I go and see them. As well as talking to my friend who said he would go with me when I went to see the Council."

Neyasha
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:20:13 PM
"But before you do that maybe you should get some sleep."

Shandri La
Apr 20th, 2003, 10:33:05 AM
"I do not think that I could sleep right now, not after getting the news that I have just gotten. But I could probably try to calm my mind so that I can at least get a little rest though."

Neyasha
Apr 22nd, 2003, 09:23:12 AM
"Then let your body and mind rest....There is nothing that you can do at this moment. If you wish, I will leave so you my get your rest."

Shandri La
Apr 22nd, 2003, 09:56:06 AM
Remaining silent for a couple of moments, she shakes her head.

"If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind having company for a while longer still. When I get tired, I'll ask you to leave. If I get tired when the sun comes up, I'll sleep then."

Neyasha
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:30:38 AM
"Very well... What do you wish of me well I am here?"

Shandri La
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:41:55 AM
"Well...How do you like it here so far?"

Neyasha
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:53:06 PM
"It is not home....But I am glad that my I now have a master....my training will begin soon."

Shandri La
Apr 23rd, 2003, 08:09:33 AM
"Who's your Master?"

Neyasha
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:10:50 PM
"Jedi Knight Wei Wu Wei....He was recently promoted."

Shandri La
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:43:22 PM
"I have not had the luxury of meeting him yet. Do you know what he is like?"

Neyasha
Apr 23rd, 2003, 02:15:06 PM
"He seems like a nice person.... Very pasive sort though... I am his first student... I hope I am not too much trouble for him..."

Shandri La
Apr 24th, 2003, 08:04:27 AM
"Sounds like things will be interesting for you then. Well, I hope that you like him and that you enjoy your training."

Neyasha
Apr 24th, 2003, 10:17:51 AM
"I hope I do as well.... I seems like he realy wants to help me, not only with the force but with other complications my life brings me as well..."

Shandri La
Apr 25th, 2003, 08:17:08 AM
"That's always good. It's always nice when ppl want to help othes in multiple ways."

Neyasha
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:23:45 AM
"Yes... It is nice...."

Neyasha looses herself for a moment in her memories, then looks back at Shandri....

"How do you find your master?"

Shandri La
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:00:23 AM
"I find that Lord Dasquian is a nice person. He's willing to help me out when I need it and he has a really nice twin brother as well."

Shandri gets a smile on her face at the mention of Dasquians twin brother.