:crack

132 oz of water every day.

:crack

I'VE LOST SIX POUNDS SINCE LAST WEEK!!!! :D

At this rate, I'll be done by next week! :rollin

Sanis Prent
Apr 9th, 2003, 12:22:11 PM
:\

I know the attempted humor, I just never have liked people calling their diets "The Battle of the Bulge". Too disrespectful for me.

Just a pet peeve of mine :\

Pierce Tondry
Apr 9th, 2003, 12:51:03 PM
I have lost ten pounds and gained some nice tone...

ReaperFett
Apr 9th, 2003, 12:59:31 PM
Its a battle, and its against a bulge. I dont mind it :)

And does this diet have a name?

Hayes Muirso
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:01:23 PM
How to starve yourself to death?

Sanis Prent
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:14:14 PM
One's an impossible fight, surrounded in the dead of a late December blizzard in the Ardennes, outnumbered 7 to 1 by Panzer divisions, and you're an undermanned, undergunned, underclothed, and underfed 101st Airborne, holed up in a little town named Bastogne, with nearly no chance of survival, while facing artillery, bombs, and assaults from all sides without relent, watching the man to the left and right of you fall and die, and wet the frozen hilltops with his blood. And the worst of it comes to you on Christmas. Merry Christmas, Screaming Eagles. And you pray to God there are some of you left to see the end of this Christmas.

...and one's a rush diet, to fit into a party dress.

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:30:58 PM
but both are a fight against the odds. Although I do agree with charley on this one I don't care for the saying the battle of the bulge.

Cassidy Williams
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:33:24 PM
It's not starving myself, I eat veggies and take pills :) ANd no dress involved, I just have to lose weight so I can audition, my manager told me so.

And it doesn't have a name. It's just bits and pieces of different actresses routines :)

Droo
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:47:55 PM
I'm with Charley on this one but congrats on the weight loss. :)

Sanis Prent
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:49:48 PM
Careful with the pills tho. You can really do more harm than good with those, if they're the wrong kind. I used them and forgot, and went to work out, and nearly passed out. They're dangerous.

Cassidy Williams
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:55:37 PM
Yeah, that's what my mother told me. Once I get down to 120 I'll stop using them. I just had to lose some quick weight to get the part. Once/if I get that I'll stick to the vegatables. I can't work out for a while anyways though because the part I want is a polish woman who slowly goes insane while in a Nazi death camp. I'm supposed to be really skinny and have no muscle, which is fine because I have the hardest time getting to the gym anyway :)

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 9th, 2003, 05:36:29 PM
Ahgh, diet and pills is unhealthy. The best weight reduction is a good diet and good exercise that rises the heart rate to 70% of maximum for age.

I've gradually lost weight over the last year from 80 kg to 72. I've switched from fat to muscle. whick means I've lost more fat than you might think - to look good and be slim does not mena your low weight.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:56:52 PM
Well, as my friend told me, gain a gut first year of college, and though shall be fighting for the rest of your college years.

**Pokes Stomach**

Its only a little baby gut right now, I can suck it into to none existance easily. Maybe I should feed or...

OR I SHALL DESTROY IT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DIE GUT DIE!!!

Beldarine
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:32:57 PM
I wish I could get motivated to work out. I've got a high school reunion coming up, and I've gained quite a bit of weight since I was in high school.

Of course I was anorexic (spelling?) in high school, so I don't want to go there again.. I just don't like being chubby.

Note: God, look at the way I talk.. You would think I'm huge or something. All I want is ten or fifteen pounds .. is that too much to ask?

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 10th, 2003, 08:25:34 AM
(pokes Jenn's tummy) :D

Haha, I totally hit the freshman 50! At the end of my HS senior year, I was maybe 200 pounds. End of freshman year, 250. I've floated around 250 for 4 years now :(

Of course, beer does this. Lovely beer.

I think...I could be skinny again, but I would have to give up beer.

...to hell with that!

Actually, I think if I had the time to resume my crazy workout routine that I had in HS, I could beer up AND still lose weight. I've seen it happen before. Just need time.

Oh, to be in a world of size 36 jeans AND beer. Wow...

AmazonBabe
Apr 10th, 2003, 02:27:55 PM
Seems everyone I know is trying to lose weight. At work, half the department is on Weight Watchers.

I don't wanna lose any weight (hell, I'd DISAPPEAR if I lost any), but I do wanna start working out and/or start up dancing again. Me want muscle... muscle gooooood (toned, that is... not bulky).

Sanis Prent
Apr 10th, 2003, 02:36:40 PM
You can have some of my weight, Rie :)

I've always said, we could fix you just right, and put you on some homemade southern food :)

AmazonBabe
Apr 10th, 2003, 02:51:00 PM
:lol

Even so, I don't think I'd fatten up much. I burn calories and stuff just from sitting! If I use my brain too much, I get HORRIBLY hungry (I remember back when I was in college (lol, listen to me... I make it sound like it was eons ago), after I'd take tests, I was ALWAYS starving, guaranteed, even if I'd just had lunch before hand).

It's that whole thing of having a nuclear reactor for a metabolism. When I'm awake, I'm all energy. But when I'm tired, I completely shut down.

Still... I like fried chicken (so long as it doesn't clog my arteries too badly :lol).

Sanis Prent
Apr 10th, 2003, 03:24:06 PM
I have a mental image of you, after about 5 years of fried catfish, cornbread, and red beans & rice

>D :mischief :cat!!!

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Apr 10th, 2003, 03:37:48 PM
:lol same kinda thing with me AB, I'm not too too thin but I can't afford to lose much, 130 something is fine for my height....

Gurney Devries
Apr 10th, 2003, 03:41:27 PM
Originally posted by Cassidy Williams
Yeah, that's what my mother told me. Once I get down to 120 I'll stop using them. I just had to lose some quick weight to get the part. Once/if I get that I'll stick to the vegatables. I can't work out for a while anyways though because the part I want is a polish woman who slowly goes insane while in a Nazi death camp. I'm supposed to be really skinny and have no muscle, which is fine because I have the hardest time getting to the gym anyway :) Playing a starved prisoner is the only reason I see for trying to get down to 120 pounds. Unless you're really, really short, that just sounds entirely too thin.

Sanis Prent
Apr 10th, 2003, 03:53:05 PM
When I bottomed out at 180 pounds in High School, I was pretty dang thin. Not bare-bones or anything, but to the point where people thought I was doing hardcore drugs and simply wasting away. I miss it! :)

Of course, I had Nutty Professor syndrome when I was thinner. The ego has a way of getting out of control. I was a total jerk. Of course, I gained my weight back in college, but the ego never really went away. I fear that if I get back in shape, I will become the prince of darkness or something.

AmazonBabe
Apr 10th, 2003, 03:59:58 PM
...I will become the prince of darkness or something.

You?! NEVER!!! :lol

Sanis Prent
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:04:35 PM
Well, you've called me a "teddy bear", so I guess our perceptions are a bit different. I don't know if you would've liked me my senior year. I was a hottie and stuff, but...such a dick.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 10th, 2003, 05:52:15 PM
Gurney - I was entirely too thin when I went to college. I was 118, and had been since I was 14, when I grew to 5'9". Yes ladies and gentlemen that's what we call "underweight." I, like Charley, gained weight in college, not from beer but from the craptacularly starchy cafeteria food. I went from 118 to 140 in a semester.

I can still wear clothes from when I was 14...well if I WANTED to. Granted they're a little tight in the butt now, but I like to think of the weight on my legs as muscle from hiking up and down stairs for three years at school, and then having to walk to work for a year, and then at work walking around all the time.

I walk a lot. :x

Good luck to all with loosing weight! Rie I'm with you, want to tone up. :) No more squishy tummy!

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 10th, 2003, 07:09:43 PM
When I was 25, I was 55 Kg. That's not a misprint. Now, I'm at 72 after goign to 80 last year. About 70 is where I want to be, which aint bad for my age and height.

ReaperFett
Apr 10th, 2003, 07:21:13 PM
I can still wear clothes from when I was 14...well if I WANTED to. Granted they're a little tight in the butt now
Nohing wrong with that :D

Im at about 140lbs these days, having put more weight on :D

Beldarine
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:05:22 PM
I know what you mean, De'Ville.. I was 100 lbs in high school, and I'm 5'4''.. That's skinny as heck.. I got up to 115 my freshman year of college, and when I graduated I was happily at 125.. But ever since I met my husband, I've gained weight. It's this weird phenomenom that happens to married couples (instead of the freshman fifteen they should call it the newlywed fifteen), and now I'm up to 140.

I'd be happy at 125.. very happy....

Jimmy
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:07:52 PM
im 145ilbs and im 6'1...now thats thin -_-

Lady Vader
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:46:40 PM
It's this weird phenomenom that happens to married couples...

Hmmm... I will have to see if this happens to me in a years time. O_o

Hey Hollie! Come back to CA and we could work out together. Sweaty bodies... tight workout clothing... oh wait, this isn't a Baley's commercial!!! :p :lol

But, yeah, toning up goooooood. A few dance classes with my old dance teacher should do the trick... among much pain and soreness. :x

Sanis Prent
Apr 10th, 2003, 11:10:54 PM
Take my word for it...workout time is fun :smokin

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:44:37 AM
Hey Hollie! Come back to CA and we could work out together. Sweaty bodies... tight workout clothing...

Shhh Rie I think you're turning the guys on.... :mischief

Cassidy Williams
Apr 11th, 2003, 08:37:48 AM
Playing a starved prisoner is the only reason I see for trying to get down to 120 pounds. Unless you're really, really short, that just sounds entirely too thin.

120 was my old weight before my stepmom moved in with us, and I'm 5'8 without shoes on :) I wanted to get back to it anyway.

I have to lose more if I get the part, they want me at max 115.

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2003, 09:19:13 AM
Shhh Rie I think you're turning the guys on....
All I will say is this:

:D!!!!!

Sanis Prent
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:23:05 AM
Bah...been there, done that...seen the bug :smokin

Brian
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:51:46 AM
I was a total jerk.

Mustn't say it, mustn't say it... :p

I am now 176 lbs, and am 6' tall. Down from 187 lbs three weeks ago. I have a ton more energy, and can lift heavier stuff.

I wonder how many people who said they needed to work out in that thread I posted, did.

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:06:16 AM
The BUG??? :)

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:12:27 PM
:lol

My backbend. Charley always refers to it as the "bug". :lol

Gurney Devries
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:23:11 PM
Cassidy: That sounds completely unhealthy. Even the "stick figure" formula would put you at a heavier weight (5 pounds for every inch over 5'... would put you at 140). And that's to be a stick, which I still think is underweight.

James Prent
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:05:52 PM
I'm 5'9" and I'm 135-140. She's trying to look unheathy for a part, so its understandable. And I was this height and 118 and not dead, so its not going to necessarily kill her.

I was skinny, yes, but not unhealthy.

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:12:26 PM
Even the "stick figure" formula would put you at a heavier weight (5 pounds for every inch over 5'... would put you at 140). And that's to be a stick, which I still think is underweight.

O_o

Um, I'm 5'5" and I weigh 110. You saw me Gurney, and I'm anything BUT unhealthy!

So that rule doesn't aply all the time.

James Prent
Apr 12th, 2003, 02:23:48 PM
I could stand to lose my squishy tummy. :D

Sanis Prent
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:39:10 PM
I didn't call it "the bug"...that was your dance instructor.

Lady Vader
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:40:07 PM
Right. Sorry. Forgot. But the nickname has stuck. :)

Saccharine Jones
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:25:27 PM
Side note - I did a survey of thirty girls around my campus, and took down height, weight and then gave them the option to check whether they thought they were under, over, or exactly at the right weight for their height. Well over half the women thought they were overweight, when in reality, only two actually were and 10 or so were underweight. (according to this: http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/) Sad, really, that people starve themselves in an attempt to be happy when what really counts is what is inside.

Personally, I'd rather be right where I am, which is technically overweight, but I'm 6 feet tall, so I can carry it off. Remember, 65% of women in the U.S. are size 14 or above, so being skinny and miserable is hardly the norm. I'm healthy, I work out, I eat balanced meals, and I am very happy with myself right now. :)

Sanis Prent
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:28:46 PM
I've seen you. You're healthy portions :smokin

I'm so depraved. I just like women. Lithe, volumptuous, little bit lean, little bit beefy...just so long as I'm not dealing with Kate Moss or Missy Elliot...anything in between is NICE.

If you've got some pudge...lemme just say....keep it!!! Nothing wrong with that at all.

Saccharine Jones
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:48:39 PM
Aww, thanks Charley. Most guys I've talked to think like you do, and that's just fine with me. :)

...then again, it's always a good idea to compliment the man with the guns. :D

Figrin D'an
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:00:22 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
I'm so depraved. I just like women. Lithe, volumptuous, little bit lean, little bit beefy...just so long as I'm not dealing with Kate Moss or Missy Elliot...anything in between is NICE.

Then I guess I'm depraved too... :D

Like I mentioned in a thread over at Meras a while back... it's all about different features combining together to make someone attractive, from my personal POV. The individual features aren't so much the important thing... it's how they work together and compliment one another. For that reason, there's no set "mold" of woman that I like. There are many, many ways a woman can be sexy, IMO.

I need to start working out again... I'd like to drop about 30 lbs or so, and I need to improve my arm strength. Somebody kick my butt into gear. :(

Sanis Prent
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:23:02 PM
I've got to shift from disgusting fat-body mode...and eventually fit into some USMC DU's >D

Girls do naughty things for those white caps ^_^;

Lady Vader
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:26:58 AM
Men in Uniform!

*droooooooooooooooooooooooools*