PDA

View Full Version : Out for a meal (Tony / Open )

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:45:09 AM
OOC: Continued from <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=510245#post510245> Here</a>

IC:
Shanaria walks into the bar dressed in her normal outfit(See Sig). She walks over to a table picking up two menus along the way she sits down and waits for tony to catch up...

Tony Maxwell
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:31:12 PM
Tony walked up the the table and sat down across from shan, she handed him one of the menus, he looked it over for anything that he liked

a service droid rolled up to the table "I'll have a medium steak and a light salad."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 9th, 2003, 03:02:10 PM
Shanaria looks up at the droid ...

"I'll have your Angel Hair Pasta with Mushrooms and Tomatoes, and a Peach Cider"

The droid takes the menus and rolls off to submit their orders.

Shanaria looks over at Tony...

"Well...here we are... I wonder if anybody will come to join us."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 10th, 2003, 06:39:47 PM
Tony looked around the room he was looking for a familiar face "i hope someone does."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:46:56 AM
"So...How many people do you know here so far?"

Rognan Dar
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:22:37 PM
Rognan entered the Bar and Grill, after handing over his lightsaber that his former Master gave him, and went to find a set.

This evening he was in the mood for some good conversation, so he looked for someone he might know, or just someone that also wanted to talk. As he searched he saw a blue figure in the corner of his eye. It was Shanaria, a dear friend. So he went and sat at the next table behind her, after seeing that there was someone else with her.

He listened to them as they talked, and heard that they wanted someone else to join them, so thats what he did, but in his own way.

Hello Shanaria

Came her over voice inside her head. She would be confused at first and if she knew Rog would figure out that is was him.

Tony Maxwell
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:45:31 PM
"not very many... maybe three or four"

he saw someone he didn't know walk to a table next to there's.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:53:07 PM
"I only know about 5 - 6 people here so far...."

Shanaria smiles as she hears her own voice in her head, and quickly figures out that it is Rognan talking to her. She adds to her statement in a joking tone...

"....But I would watch out for a person named Rognan...He likes to cause trouble"

She then says back to Rognan's mind

Hi Rognan! Why don't you come over and talk

Rognan Dar
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:24:21 PM
Rognan smiled as he heard Shan reply to him.

I will then if you insist

Rognan stood up and sat next to Shanaria, swinging a arm around her shoulder.

"Hows it going? And wo might this man be?"

Rognan stretched out his other hand toward Tony.

"Names Rognan, whats yours?"

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 11th, 2003, 04:03:56 PM
Shanaria Smilies as Rognan puts his arm around her shoulder...

"Things are going well, just getting somethin to eat with Tony here... I met him unpacking in his room earlier."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 12th, 2003, 01:56:51 PM
Tony griped Rognan's hand and shook it

"nice to meet you Rognan"

the service droid came back with Shan's and Tony's food

Tony told the droid to wait a second "would you like to order something Rognan?"

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:25:00 PM
Shanaria takes her food, and tastes a bit of her pasta....

"The food's really good, If you want anything Rognan, I'm buying , and don't mind getting something for you ether."

Rognan Dar
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:07:35 PM
"No, I'm not that hungry. But I will take a glass of water." He said to the droid that waited for him. Once he was done it was off.

"So I see your new here, Tony. Welcome. I'm sure Shan has shown you around a bit."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:24:44 PM
Tony took a large bite of his steak before he answered

"no she hasnt we just met a little while ago, but i've seen some of the area myself."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 14th, 2003, 11:05:44 AM
"We more or less came here right after leaving his room."

Rognan Dar
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:04:15 PM
"I see."

At that moment the droid that had served there table returned with Rognan's water and placed down infront of him. After it had left, he took his arm off Shan and took a drink of his water.

"So, where are you from, Tony?"

Tony Maxwell
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:40:25 PM
Tony looked up from his food

"im from Naboo, my father makes robots and other machines, he tought me how to build stuff."

Rognan Dar
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:43:55 PM
"Naboo, huh? I read that it is quite beautiful there, with lots of plants and animals and water. Wasn't there another species on that planet? I think they were called....Ganhums."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:18:40 PM
"Gungan's" Tony corrected "they like to wander around the Naboo Citys but they manely stay in there underwater Citys."

Rognan Dar
Apr 16th, 2003, 11:14:26 PM
"Gungans, thats right. But how do they keep a city going underwater? That part about them always stumped me. I would like to go there sometime and see for myself."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:47:21 PM
"well i dont know how they do it exacticaly, but i think iyt has something to do with forcefields."