PDA

View Full Version : Summoned Mortal (Val)

Jesse Black
Apr 8th, 2003, 10:51:20 PM
The young human woman walks towards the black gates. She glances around her at all the shadows near her. As she gets closer, she shivers slightly. Her thoughts drift back to when she had met the vampyre that had told her to come. She reached the gate.

She looked through then touched them slightly. The cold mettle seemed colder than anything she had felt. She glanced around again then called out.

"You told me to come here. Come show me why."

Valirion Thorn
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:46:35 AM
Do I really have to?

:: My appearance was sudden and the smile was bloodless and thin.::

Welcome to the Gates of Destiny, I'm surprised you made it.

Jesse Black
Apr 10th, 2003, 03:17:49 PM
Jesse looked at him, startled a bit. She watches him as he speaks to her.

"I am not a weakling like many of my race. Why did you tell me to come? Show me why."

Her blue eyes periced into his as if atempting to read him like a book. She stood stalk still, waiting and watching him.

Valirion Thorn
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:30:07 PM
:: I only smiled.::

Because you try at things you will never do.

:: I opened the gates and stepped inside, one arm motioned for the woman to join me.::

I can show you many things, and like I said before, the last time we met, I could still decide to drink your fresh blood here and now if I felt like it. Be careful where you tread fleshling.

Jesse Black
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:27:27 PM
She looked away from him and ahead towards the castle. She slowly walked through the gates. After a few steps forward she pauses and looks back at him. Her eyes reflect the stars from the sky back into the night.

"Please, show me."

Valirion Thorn
Jun 1st, 2003, 09:15:20 PM
:: My eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight, the violet irises glowing with the fires of the forsaken souls. My armor stirred within my body and the sowrd along my spine. What to do with this one?

I smiled, fangs protruding.::

Yes, let me show you.

:: My pale white arm, draped in red silks, slipped about her waist and led her into the shrine. I would approach the counsil over this one... plans could be put into action that might help me reach higher levels.::