PDA

View Full Version : First of Many: Lilya

Kelt Simoson
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:50:00 PM
Standing in the center of one of the Acadamy Training halls stood Kelt Simoson waiting for his new apprentice Lilya Goldberry. From what he had herd she had not been trained in the past by her former master and Kelt thought it was about time to set the record strait. The first thing Kelt was going to teach her was combat style with a saber. Kelt was trained more in saber fighting than the force and so he would train her in what he knew most.

In one hand he held his Lighsaber a very pale almost misty grey color would soon be errected from the cylinder and in the other hand he held a lightsaber that when switched on would produce a light green shaft of light. He just hoped she liked Green. The doors opened and before he saw her he felt her presence and called out to her. ' Miss Goldberry, you are late...' He said cheerfuly but seriously.

Lilya Goldberry
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:58:17 PM
Lilya smiled sheepishly as she stepped lightly into the training room. She was dressed in her usual light green, not a gown, but a tunic over loose fitting leggings. She bowed respectfully and straightened up, her cheeks slightly flushed.

"I'm sorry, Sir Kelt, I had trouble finding my way here. It won't happen again."

Jimmy
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:10:04 PM
delete please?

Kelt Simoson
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:11:41 PM
' Miss Goldberry first of all "sir Kelt" seems a little to formal' He turned around from looking out over the city of Coruscant and smiled, he always gave a kind smile, Kelt actually was rarely ever seen without one. ' Lets get on a first name basis shall we Lilya? Just call me Kelt...' His smile was kept upon his face. ' And secondly i should hope that it does not happen again, although you gave me a small amount of time to enjoy the beautiful sunshine.'. He have a few moments for Lilya to take it all in before holding out the cyclinder he hoped to give to Lilya.

' Tell me what this is...'

Lilya Goldberry
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:18:56 PM
She nodded, looking down, more than a little embarassed at being late. She couldn't help but smile back at him though. Her brow furrowed as she looked at what he was holding,

"It is a light-saber, the weapon of a Jedi. But, I don't know how to use one. Lady Dawnstrider showed me a weapon like that before, but I have had no training with it. I don't even own one."

Kelt Simoson
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:25:48 PM
' Its yours...Most Jedis have to contruct there own but i shall give you this one i made before. Im giving you this because Lady Xazor parted with you as a master, tis' a preasent.' Kelt said seriously. 'Now first of all i want you to switch the saber on and hold it for a moment or two..then tell me how it feels in your hands...'

Lilya Goldberry
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:32:22 PM
Lilya took the cylinder in her right hand, looking at it and then at Kelt. She raised a brow.

"Thank you, but I have no idea how to do that!" She laughed slightly, looking over the hilt, trying to find a way to turn it on.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 9th, 2003, 05:29:49 PM
Kelt raised an eyebrow to te fact Lilya could not see the thumb tip sized red button on the hilt of the saber. For a few moments he left her to try and find it herself, clearly she could not and Kelt smiled and pointed towards it. ' If you cant find something with your eyes Lilya, use your mind and the force together.'

'Switch it on...'

Lilya Goldberry
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:36:39 AM
Lilya pressed the button, and a shaft of light green light shot out of the cylinder. Her eyes grew wide and she took a step back. She held it out ackwardly in front of her, and gave Kelt a quite desperate look.

"Now..what am I to do with this?"

Kelt Simoson
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:38:19 AM
Kelt looked towards Lilya with a slightly raise eyebrow as she fubbled to turn on the Saber. She seemed quite new at the idea of sabers and looked at is she had never even touched one before. Suddenly without a moments notice the green blade shot out so fast that Kelt had hardly anytime to dodge the green shaft of light. Kelt quickly moved his head to the left and one narrowly missed the blade from pummerling through his skull. A half scared smile streched across his face.

' W...err...when you turn on a light saber, unless your fighting a real oponant, you try to turn it on having the blade face downwards...okay?...' Kelt looked to the left and pushed away Lilyas hand to move the saber away.

' Now. Lilya look at the saber, lok at the green light infront of you, feel the hilt in your hand, tell me what you feel in your body, free your mind and tell me what you see and what you feel.' Kelt said with a small smile.