PDA

View Full Version : A request

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:43:46 PM
Well it seems that I've gotten myself into the GJO and now I need to start doing my backstory threads on how I was raised by the order. I was thinking a series of flashback threads talking about how I learned different aspects of the Force and constructed my first saber and what not would be important, but the thing is I need Masters and Knights who would be willing to post in the threads as well to help me with the back story. Just post here if you like or reply to me in a PM I would appreciate any and all help, ty!

Xazor Elessar
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:45:22 PM
Oooooo, interesting. :)

I would love to help you, Ka -- if you would have me. *Bows* :D Just PM with what you could use me in. :)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2003, 12:47:20 AM
I'd be cool with playing Sage in a flashback. Like, playing him younger, and there around when you're doing something. That'd be kind of cool. :) Let me know if you need me to flesh out the reality of your past. :)

Aaron Belargic
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:43:54 AM
I wish I could help, but both Aaron and Dasquian wouldn't have been here - unless Ka' has only been a Padawan for a few years.

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:10:08 AM
Ka' is 16 and has been with the order since he was 4. He began to be taught the force at 6 and the like. He has been taught in groups. So he could have possibly been around when Dasquian came back to the Order, which would prove interesting. First thing I'm going to do is start a thread in Control, where he is practicing and having a flashback of when he first started learning how to breathe like a Jedi. Xazor, Sage anyone else that has a back history with the Order that would go back far enough, you are welcome to join in. :D

Shandri La
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:52:35 AM
I wish that I had been around then. It really sounds interesting.

Aaron Belargic
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:56:45 AM
O well, if you want Dasq or Aaron in anywhere holler over in my direction :)

Xazor Elessar
Apr 9th, 2003, 04:08:57 PM
Oh yeah, according to Xazor's storyline, she's been around long enough. :lol It works. :)

Coolios - I replied to your thread, Ka' el. :D

Sage Hazzard
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:33:31 AM
Well, I've been having Sage as 20, starting with the Jedi at 14. But, I could always make Sage 24 real quick. I've been meaning to have him older, slowly. Having a Master not being old enough to drink is just odd. :lol

Yeah, it'll be cool, it'll be when he first joined the order. :D Though it'll probably conflict with Xazor's timeline, but that's cool. We could just... ignore that fact... :)

Xazor Elessar
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:08:24 PM
Yeah, somehow -- it's just so hard to fix the ages and all that. :\