PDA

View Full Version : I've got a favor to ask of another Knight/Master

Zeke
Apr 8th, 2003, 12:12:51 PM
Zeke's about to go on GJO hiatus to go zip around the galaxy with his family and get over Santhia's death, as well as come to terms with the darkside tendencies he's been dealing with on and off. I've only got one more training thread with my Padawans, so I won't need anyone to look after them, but I will be needing someone to take Zeke's job in the Recruitment Center until he gets back. Anyone care to lend a hand?

Xazor Elessar
Apr 8th, 2003, 06:43:13 PM
I think the other people who help will be able to handle it. With you not around IC, it gives me a chance to actually interact with the newcomers again. You are on like, all the time, so it's hard for me to be able to get some n00bs, now I can. Maybe we should discuss that -- if you've got a thread going with a newbie and another comes in, let it go for Sage or I or whoever else is helping get it. It just works out better that way. :)

Zeke
Apr 8th, 2003, 06:55:38 PM
I don't have any threads at the moment...seems Dasquian and Sage keep beating me to them. Lately there haven't been as many newcomers, but I don't wanna be randomly MIA should we get another rush of new people.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:02:33 PM
It's okay, I think we can handle it Zekey. Plus Masters and other Knights pop in occasionally. :) It shall not be a problem, don't worry. We were doing fine even before we got four helpers on it. I did it by myself for several months. :lol

I know it's important to you, but it'll all be good. :D

Zeke
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:12:50 PM
Yeah...I just hate bailing on people after I promised to do something. It's a peeve of mine. BTW, post to Blues and Jazz!