PDA

View Full Version : Two wrongs make a right in my book (open challenge to darksider)

Dios Kane
Apr 8th, 2003, 10:58:54 AM
:: I strode out of the docking bay quickly, my hands in my pockets as I took long strides to reach my destination. My silver hair shifted with my movement as my orange sunglasses reflected the early morning sun of Correllia. My long red jacket swayed back and forth as I came to a customs check point. I stopped, waited my turn and then walked through. Nothing went off, anything I had that wasn't legal was very well protected fro such simple scanners.

I moved out from the port and into a bustling street. I had information that a certain somebody I'd been following for a bit was down and about this street often. And around this time of the day too. Hopefully luck was with me and the lightside might bless my forsaken soul for sometime.::

Southstar
Apr 9th, 2003, 06:57:59 PM
Southstar walked down the street, at least everyday he did this. Walk and listen to people's thoughts. It was an exercise he enjoyed and it helped him develop his mind skills. He stopped to buy something to eat and drink when he noticed someone was thinking about him. What were the odds? Why would anybody be thinking about him, besides just noticing him in the crowd. This guy seemed to know a little bit too much about him.

Southstar payed the cashier and began to follow the man with the intent of finding out why this guy was so interested in him.

Dios Kane
Apr 10th, 2003, 08:42:06 AM
:: See, that was the great thing about the force. Even though I wasn't too good at precog with it, emotions were a big one on me. And finding the quick flash of thoughts of someone directing there thoughts towards me just made me smile. I walked to the corner of the street and turned around, reaching with the force to see who was after me.

Hmm... my glasses, with the minicomputers inside, focused on the target quickly as they matched up facial features. No name but fit the description, good enough for me. I waited to see if he was gonna continue my way or not.::

Southstar
Apr 10th, 2003, 06:13:50 PM
Who is this guy? Southstar asked himself. He watched the man continue to walk away and eventually turn the corner and wait. Southstar began to ponder how to approach the man, this could be a potential friend or an enemy. Southstar decided he was just going to ask the question and try and avoid conflict. This could be resolved very easily but if Southstar caught the smallest hint of hostility... he was letting loose.

He approached the man and asked, "Who are you and how do you know of me?"

Dios Kane
Apr 18th, 2003, 04:15:48 PM
I don't really know you but I know you well enough. Who I am doesn't matter but Dios Kane is a name that would taste good enough to rest on your lips when I drop your cold heartless body in the street like dead rose.

:: The speech was all fine and dandy but the words moved from my mouth without me even noticing what I was saying. By the time I had finished speaking, the darksider was staring down the barrel of my mag gun. My other hand rested inside my jacket.::

Southstar
Apr 19th, 2003, 09:28:52 AM
As soon as Dios Kane finished his poetry Southstar was indeed looking down the barrel of a gun. Using the Force Southstar reached in and arranged the gun to be in less of a dangerous position. If fired, it may be dangerous to the handler. Southstar grabbed the arm with the gun with his right and spun clockwise. This threw Dios forward and away while gave Southstar time to get in a defensive position and ignight his navy blue lightsaber.

Dios Kane
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:34:08 PM
:: I landed, looked up from a crouched position and aimed my gun. Lightsabers were useless against this weapon, some things were just too fast and held too much mass for a lightsaber to fully deflect, it might get a piece of the bullet but most of it would still continue, blasters are almost obsolete compared to this when fighting trained users of the force.

I pulled the trigger and I heard a nice click and than a shifting noise. My eyes widened slightly and then my lips parted in a slight smile. So he had tried to disable my gun? I liked this gun too much to leave it that vulnerable, the gun was made to repair itself in such a situation, of course, that was unless that lightsaber took a chunk out of it. But I usually used the gun when the lightsaber wasn't out. I holstered the gun and my other hand came out of my jacket with the twisted handle of my lightsaber.

The orange saber expelled from the handle as I looked up to the man. Let it begin.::

Nice try...

:: I stand and with that, I focus and the surge of the darkside, my sinful anger that I could only hope to redeem through justice, flowed freely, a blast of the force came from the ground underneath Southstar and aimed to throw him backwards at the building behind him.::

Southstar
Apr 28th, 2003, 07:04:16 PM
Southstar was launched into the air by the Force blast. Instead of colliding with the building behind him, Southstar used the Force to slow his movment and change his direction. Southstar landed on a balcony extending from the building, he got to his feet and launched his own assult with the Force. Three speeders were picked up from their hovering positions and then launched towards Dios one right after the other. WHile the speeders smashed into the wall behind Dios, Southstar tinkered with the internal pieces to create a very nice explosion.

Dios Kane
May 1st, 2003, 03:57:59 PM
:: I pulled a clip from my belt as I came down to my knees. Holding it behind me I tossed it and pressed the button. It hit the ground behind me as hurled myself forward as it went off. The magnetic field held and was projected from the device, making the shrapnel fly back at the explosion but the heat came at my back.
I smiled as I got to my feet. Was this it? I clenched my fist and the Sith's ears popped as force focused on his head. I clenched tighter, as a force blast headed for his stomach just to rush what air would be left in him out.::