PDA

View Full Version : Drug Runners: Fatal Mistake

Merrick
Apr 8th, 2003, 01:11:52 AM
The limo slammed into the 3rd truck hard and a loud screeching signified that the truck had arched left and span out of control as they hovered down a very silent street close to the flight-way. The truck struck the side of a builting and came to a hault. Feind stepped out from the limo and the lizard who was still heavily cloaked stepped out also to join his partner, his hand on is lightsaber.

' Garmollo...' Spoke Feind clearly knowing the Hunter quite well. Merrick stood patiently by the side of the limo and looked as the two "friends" spoke to one another in there greetings before Merrick butted in. ' Whosss cassshe of drugsss doesss your ssshipment belong to Garmollo?' The reptilian hissed. Garmollo was quiet and clearly did not want to name him employer, Merrick was losing his paitience. Merrick kept silent, Garmollo obously noted that he had never seen Merrick before and perhaps felt the force within him.

' You will tell usss Garmollo who your employer is or Fiend an i may have to dispossse of your corpssse. However, if you tell usss we could make a deal greater than the one he hasss ssset you...itsss that sssimple' He hissed again, his forked toung flapping as he spoke.

'' Who isss he Mr.Garmollo?

Fiend
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:58:00 PM
:: My metal encased hand flashed to my side in a cutting motion, a gesture telling Merrick to shut his maw before I did. My eyes crackling red as I turned back to Garmollo.::

As my ever so loud underling has stated, we have a deal for you that would seem... how do you say... more profitable in your cases.

Garmollo, I have no clue who else you are working with, but you know I am very rewarding for any services. And first I require in service from you the name of your original contractor.

Taro
Apr 8th, 2003, 04:32:11 PM
Taro curses as he sees Garmollo's van stop in the rear mirror.

"Keep driving. I've gotta take care of this."

Taro rolls out, carrying his rail gun and moving as silently and stealthily as he can towards them. It seems they haven't noticed him yet. The closer he gets, the better chance he'll have to kill the two interfering.

Fiend
Apr 8th, 2003, 05:26:24 PM
:: My head turns at the mental note of a man trying to "stealthly" sneak up on me. Pathetic. Thanks to my enhanced demon cloned body, I didn't even need the force to hear him coming anyways. I shake my head before turning back to Garmollo.::

Garmollo, maybe it would be wise to signal any morons away from here. I'm feeling too lazy to kill someone now and Merrick has already been found lucky in that.

Garmollo Apostate
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:39:47 PM
Garmollo nodded. "We would be glad to hear your offer," the Informant said, not bothering to act singular as he did around others. Fiend new about Garmollo's alternates, and as far as Garmollo could see, was amused by them.

"Our most current employer put that man in charge. He won't listen to me. He's too damn arrogant."

Garmollo's personalities were all in hurried conversation in his head. What was Fiend's plan? It had been a while since Garmollo had actually met with Fiend face to face. Some personalities were suspicious, and yet others were excited. Perhaps something would finally happen.

Fiend
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:50:10 AM
That man?

:: I pointed to the man who had decided to "sneak up" on us.::

Garmollo, you have about five seconds to stop me from killing him if he's worth not dying because I'm sure Merrick is tired of me telling him to shut up by now.

:: My eyes flared red and I merely flexed my force sense as my mouth filled with a bit more saliva than usual. Adrenaline running faster at the thought of killing someone... unfortuanately, if things went as I said, I wouldn't be the one killing. The others only stood as the metal along the limo and the closest van pushed in slightly. I smiled turning back to Garmollo.::

Garmollo Apostate
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:30:26 PM
Garmollo shrugged and shouted over to Taro. "You'll want to leave me to speak with this one. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"Just go on with the vans you have. I'll be along shortly. Kane knows I'm trustworthy."

Taro
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:36:33 PM
"Yeah, but I don't. And the more time you waste here the slimmer your chances of making it in within the time limit. If you wanna stand here and yap at this guy, be my guest. I'm takin' the van with me."

Jimmy
Apr 9th, 2003, 06:23:16 PM
' No your not...' Troys voice sounded behind Taro along with a high pitched squeek of a E-11 blaster being acticvated. Sean had seen Taro of course full over and so did troy a few feet further down the road. Sean had by this time had enough of the big headed SOB that was called Taro. ' How much more are you willing to pay Feind?' Troy said as he raised the blaster to the back of Taros head.

' And if i kill him are you willing to raise the price a little more...?' Troy did not joke, one less person with his head up his butt served the galaxy well. Troy was a noble man ad so he hardly ever took a mans life for no reason, but Taro had been one of those guys who you could doanything for and he would never be happy, that is was pissed Troy off.

' How much?...' He repeated.

Garmollo Apostate
Apr 10th, 2003, 08:45:56 AM
Garmollo drew his pistol and pointed it at Taro, in case Troy's warning was not enough.

"Taro, you fool. Don't you understand that a bounty hunter's only loyalty is to money? I thought you knew that. You hate hunters, but I'm pretty sure that given half the chance to make a little more money you'd turn tail on Kane too."

Garmollo turned to Fiend. "We have Taro under control," he said, the plural pronoun becoming once again ambiguous. "Name your price."

Taro
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:00:49 AM
"Is that a royal we?"

All Taro can do now is watch. They've got him at gunpoint; he wouldn't even be able to aim before they'd blow him to bits. He'll sit and watch the fun.

Fiend
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:24:20 AM
:: I shrugged with a thin smile on my face.::

Price? Whatever you're getting paid with a 50% addition. That shouldn't be a problem should it? And all just for taking the delivery to the shipment point that you will find on the holopad I will give you Garmollo if you decide to accept my offer.

:: This was fun, I didn't care about the money, it was the kind of lielihood where your life rested on the edge of a knife, not mine of course but theirs.::

Merrick
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:54:59 AM
Merrick grinned slightly at the thought the Hunters at switched sides, an evil caper this was. The Lizard however was now bored of the nights events and wished to get underway again, the fact that Taro was not out cold and the tow hunters had agreed finalized the deal and it was time to get going. ' It isss nice to have sssuch professsionls aboard, throw hisss body to the gutter Garmollo and letsss get underway, i ssshall drive the last truck, the one Taro wasss driving.'

The lizard swept past the two hunters to get into the cab of the last truck a evil smile upon his face. He had a few plans up his own sleeve, but for now he would watch the nights events to its climax.

Jimmy
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:05:51 AM
As the lizard swept by Sean felt a moment of doubt at what he had just done. The very fact the deal could have been done, dusted and over on 15 minutes to Kanes warehouse and now he had betrayed him which made him feel as though he was running into a dead end with nowhere to go. The dark clad figure, Merrick, was the one Troy hated now. Not Taro or Feind but Merrick. The lizard seemed the have a aura of complete darkness about him and Troy felt as if the Lizrd had other feelings in mind. Troy had been in the game 8 years and had seen it all before.

None-the-less it was to late to back track and say the good old "what ifs" now, it was time to go ahead with the plan. Troy looked at Feind or a few moments and then back to Garmollo, a small sigh came from his lips before he turned for the 2nd truck. He was guilty he let down Kane, he had never done anything to hurt them or hinder them and he seemed a very good employer, but it was to late. Time to hit the road...after all...the Game was all about money...nothing more.

Garmollo Apostate
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:35:45 PM
Garmollo looked over at Troy. "Here I thought you didn't want to do this boring job. And now that things get interesting, you get squeamish?"

Garmollo hopped into his own van and motioned for Fiend to lead the way. "And you had better pay up," Garmollo growled. But of course, Garmollo knew Fiend would pay him and Troy. But whether or not Fiend paid them for a job well done or for his own amusement was anyone's guess.

Fiend
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:02:45 PM
:: I laughed at Garmollo, pointing a metal finger at him as my eyes crackled red.::

Play games with loaded dice Garmollo, you know the answer to your own demand and yet you have the guts to pull a bluff? Don't even try my games, just play the one you're in now and get your prize once its finished.

:: I stepped into the limo again. They'd taken up my deal and that was enough. Not to mention I wanted to kill the annoying toady Merrick. I had no patience for morons and Merrick pushed the limits when it came to darksiders it seemed, jumping the gun before a superior? But it came down to the point if I kiled whether I cared for a reaon or not. At any given moments, those under me died just because I felt like it and most of them knew it.

The window moved down and I tossed a holopad to the ground before Garmollo's feet.::

That will show you the location. There you will meet another hired man, not as business like as you men but well enough to get the game to the interlude.

:: I ran a hand through my hair before the window came back up. Now to sit back and watch happily. Game pieces set, just a few more moves on the board and it was possibly Kan'e turn to see the board himself and make a few moves. Win or lose, it didn't matter, this was a fun thing to pass the time.::

Ruben Drail
Apr 23rd, 2003, 07:54:52 AM
A wisp of smoke spiraled its way into the cold night’s air as a man in a long, dark coat exhaled. As he stood outside of a downtown Coruscant bar, his hands in his pockets to conserve warmth in such a bitter night, he looked back and forth up and down the street. For some time now he had been stood outside, simply watching what was going on and taking the occasional puff of his cigarette. After a while the temperature began to get to him and he turned to head back into the bar, stubbing out his smoke as he entered.

When the door opened he felt a rush of heat and smiled somewhat as he weaved his way through the tables to find where he had been previously sitting. It wasn’t a particularly dark or shady looking booth, but it was far enough out of the way that he had some quiet to himself. The music from the jukebox across the room just managed to reach him, however, and he hummed along quietly as he leant back and let his tired feet rest up on the table top.

Somewhere in his coat, there was a beeping. Apparently, his guests would be arriving soon.

Garmollo Apostate
Apr 23rd, 2003, 09:54:11 AM
Garmollo drove along for a while until they neared a bar. It was strange idea Fiend had employed. Most people dropped off drugs and such at warehouses. Bars, even the shadiest ones, were pretty out in the open. To have such illegal drugs near a place like a bar was a very bold, but also a very clever move. No one would expect to find a ton of drugs out in the open.

Jimmy
May 11th, 2003, 05:42:11 AM
Jumping from the truck after stopping behind Garmollo Troy made his wa to stand next to the green clad man and looked anxiously into the bar. Deep down he was really not looking forward to doing this one bit. he had a bad feeling and with Merrack high on their tale he was still not happy about the circumstances.

' I got a baaad feeling about this Garmollo, Merrack and this guy we are about to meet have something else planned other than giving us our money, don't hesitate to blow their heads of if it comes to it...'

Merracks truck then pulled up to the convoy and the lizard stepped from the van and beckoned them to walk into the bar after him. Troy reluctantly followed. The 3 walked into the bar, it was a mecs bar simply by the looks of it. Plumes of cigarette smoke sprang into the air from every location, Sabacc games flowing on every tables nearly and the barman looked rough and ready. Merrack pointed towards a booth where a gentleman sat and the 3 walked towards it.

' Thisss isss Ruban, Ruban Drail. He isss the man who isss buying mossst if not all the cargo from usss and paying usss our money. Ruban my itsss been a long time.' Merrack hissed as they all sat down.

Garmollo Apostate
May 14th, 2003, 12:13:04 PM
"Calm down, Troy. Fiend will stay true to his word."

Garmollo didn't take off his helmet and sat down at Ruben's table without bothering to introduce himself first.

"You got the money?" Garmollo was in no mood for idle talk. There were several pounds of illegal drugs sitting in broad daylight and Garmollo wanted it gone as soon as possible.

Ruben Drail
May 19th, 2003, 06:24:40 AM
Ruben acknowledged the reploid with a slight nod and an insincere smile. When one of Merricks accomplices spoke up and proposed they got straight to the point Drail stubbed out his cigarette and nodded.

“The money’s outside in a speed trunk. Come on.”

Getting to his feet and pushing his hands into his coat pockets, Ruben lead the way through the tables back outside. In an alley just by the bar a worn-out old speeder was parked. Ruben took the keys from his pocket and popped the trunk. Inside there was a brief case. There was no money in it, of course. Instead it contained a cluster of remote detonation devices, which were triggered off by a small pad in Ruben’s pocket.

Smirking, he turned and held the case out.

Garmollo Apostate
May 19th, 2003, 11:10:38 AM
Garmollo looked down at the case with a bit of a sneer. His Force sense was not trained, but every once in a while it would do a little something for him.

"Don't hand me this dren!" Garmollo snapped and pulled out his gun and held it to the brief case. "Put it away."

If Ruben tried anything, Garmollo would shoot the case and they'd both be blown to pieces. Most people would call Garmollo a madman, but Garmollo had learned from experience that being known as a mad man could have its advantages.

"Let's not make a big scene. Wouldn't want the NRSF to arrive, now would we?"

Ruben Drail
May 20th, 2003, 10:22:19 AM
Ruben slowly shrugged his shoulders.

“You’re the one with the drugs here, not me.”

Garmollo Apostate
May 20th, 2003, 09:33:30 PM
"And you're the one that supposed to have the so-called money," Garmollo growled.

"That ain't money. Either give me the cash, or I give you a frelling good reason to wear a bag over your head."

Garmollo switched his aim from the brief case to Ruben's forehead. He and his other selves were running out of patience.

Ruben Drail
May 21st, 2003, 11:46:25 AM
“Don’t shoot the messenger, bro. I’m only here on my bosses behalf.”

Ruben puffed thoughtfully on his cigarette.

“And if you don’t want the money, that’s fine by me. I’ll just … stick it back in the trunk.”

Slowly he began to turn around, motioning he would put the briefcase back into the speeder.

Garmollo Apostate
May 21st, 2003, 01:22:52 PM
Either the Force was telling him something or he was just crazy, but Garmollo was adamant about the brief case not containing money.

"You fool! I know for a fact that that brief case does not contain any amount of money. Now I recommend you hand over the real money before you get in over your head. You don't want to mess with us!"

The plural pronoun was once again ambiguous. Garmollo's other personalities were getting angry too. But Troy was also there, so it made the sentence sounds strange to anyone who knew Garmollo's secret.

Ruben Drail
May 27th, 2003, 03:35:05 AM
Slipping the first briefcase away, Ruben smirked to himself. He popped a compartment in the trunk, standing in front of it so that the others would not be able to see. From it he withdrew a slimmer case, this time containing credits. Turning on his heel he pulled his cigarette from his lips with one hand before holding up the clear-cased box, full of chits.

Garmollo Apostate
May 27th, 2003, 09:24:58 AM
Garmollo smiled. "That's more like it."

Garmollo was still a bit wary, though. What sort of game was this? "What do you want done with the cargo?"

Jimmy
May 28th, 2003, 12:07:25 PM
Pushing garmollo back a bit with his arm Troy stepped up to Rubanwith a twisted smile. Sean had see this all before, some nutt trying to take advantage. The hunter was having none of it.

' Open the case with the credits in it...keep it facing towards you..not us when you open it.' Troy demanded.

Ruben Drail
May 30th, 2003, 04:09:17 AM
“It’s a clear case, mate. You can see what’s inside by just looking at it,” Ruben sneered, shaking his head as he did instructed; some people were too paranoid.

Looking back to the other less concerned member of the duo, he smirked.

“You didn’t get told? Mate, I’ve only got the cash, not directions.”

Jimmy
May 30th, 2003, 10:04:59 AM
Sean viewed the man open the case, nothing happned.

' Who are you working for?...' Troy said calmly ' And whats in the other case that made you change boxes eh?...wanna open the other case as well dude?...' Troy was sarcastic in his manner...he knew as well as Ruban what lurked in the other case.

Ruben Drail
May 30th, 2003, 10:20:46 AM
“I work for Kane and mate, if you want me to open this other case,”

Ruben closed the clear case of credits, dropped it to the floor and turned, scooping up the bomb case.

“We can all go off with a pretty bang together.”

Jimmy
May 30th, 2003, 10:23:16 AM
' Go on then Ruban...do it...' Troy said daringly...Ruban needed alot of bottle to kill himself.

Ruben Drail
May 30th, 2003, 10:28:24 AM
“Just after you’ve gotten your money, eh? What an anti-climax. Whatever you say though, you’re the boss.”

With the opaque case in his hands, Ruben span the codes on the locks on the top of the box and, grinning to himself, flicked the box open forwards – tossing the thing into the air. The detonator was timed, a five second delay, in which time he was diving backwards underneath the speeder and drawing his gun.

BOOM

The case exploded, sending shards outwards in the wake of an engulfing hot cloud of flame.

Merrick
May 30th, 2003, 10:38:06 AM
In the very instant the case had been lobbed into the morning sky Merrick had flung out his hand and force pulled the clear case of money into his claws safely before diving back behind the 3 parked trucks.

The bomb blew in a hail of hot metal and a wall of flaim which sent speeders exploding in the very same way, a chain reaction was at work and was spreading rapidly. Screams of horror flashed through the trios ears as men and woman and even children were caught in the blaze, some dead already.

The lizard got up onto his feet and drew his unlit saber into his hands, he would try to flank the man and cut his escape off. merrick vanashed into the smoke.

Jimmy
May 30th, 2003, 10:48:41 AM
Clearly Ruban was as stupid as he looked.

And had the bottle.

Before Troy had time to react the bomb had already exploded, slow motion kicked in, bullit time. he could see a shower of boiling metal shoot towards him but he was powerless to stop it. Several sections of the case spat its shrapnel into his lower calf sending the bounty hunter sprawling down to his hands and knees, right infront of him a 3 year old with his mother turned to scream, the mother was instantly consumed by the fire but troy was damed if the kid was. Troy sprung to his feet again blocking out the pain as best he could, grabbed the kid and darted into a small alcove of the bar.

' You okay kid?..' The boy simply nodded.

The blast flew past the sheilded wall and then withdrew, still the speeders were on fire...chaos have walked through the area in a matter of moments. Troy drew his Blaster rifle from his back and cocked it. Ruban was gonna get it...even if he had to hunt him down.

' Garmollo..you okay ?' He peeked aroud the corner to see where his friend had been thrown to.

Ruben Drail
Jun 2nd, 2003, 12:02:43 PM
Rollrollroll underneath the speeder. Out of the front, jump duck and dive over the bonnet. Into the speeder, land safely in the drivers seat. Kick a foot down onto the accelerator, jam the gears into reverse and grin as the speeder swings out into the smoky street.

Ruben spun the controls of the speeder, as the craft veered and skidded through the explosion. In his roll he bagged the clear case, which held the credits – it now lay on the seat beside him.

“Heheheh… man what a blast,”

The speeders engine kicked in hard as it rounded a corner.