PDA

View Full Version : Coruscant Community College

Sejah Haversh
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:39:49 PM
Well, I've been wondering for a while now about something. Is it possible that while enrolled in the Jedi order as a Padawan, if it would be possible for one's character to also be enrolled at another school for actual academic learning.

My case is rather needful, because I doubt any one of you wants to teach Sejah English 101 or math classes or basic sciences and things like that. He had no formal education, and it is now quite a detriment to him in his training. He doesn't understand why things work like they do, and has a small intellectual base to ground ideas and theorys off of. So I was thinking that if I were to have him also taking classes at a local Junior College or something of the sort, I could bring up his intelligence without making someone else bored out of their mind by having to teach him. It would also give him a bit more mental discipline as he would have less time to do things in, and more to do so he would have to use time wisely.

Quite frankly, if he can't go to school, he's going to look like an idiot in front of others a lot, and I doubt that's the image the Jedi want.

Oh, and on a side note, could somebody please setp up and talk to J'ktal in the Combat forum of the Academy? He needs some Force guidance, and nobody seems to want to talk to him. Thanks.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 8th, 2003, 01:20:07 AM
Well I think I solved your second problem. Replied to the thread in the combat forum. :)

I think that'd be fine. I see no reason why it wouldn't be. It's not like the Jedi frown apon people getting an education. :) I say go for it. :)

Oriadin
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:18:23 AM
I agree with old Grumpypants here.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:38:55 AM
:thumbup Go for it.

Sanis Prent
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:38:19 AM
Please IM me ASAP, as this would be something PERFECT for me to get involved in as Jackson.

Lilya Goldberry
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:28:40 AM
Wow, that's a really neat idea, Sej :) I say go for it too.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:55:37 AM
booga!

aka.. great idea

Sejah Haversh
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:58:53 AM
Okay, I'll get this started sometime soon. Probably be a lot of self-centered posts, really, and I'm not sure where I'll post them as of yet. Anybody got any good suggestions as to what forum this should go in? And Charley, I'll try to IM you when I can.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:31:33 AM
Well, you could post them in the Living Quarters. Or maybe in Roleplaying. Perhaps in the Academy somewhere. Or even in Avalon. The Archives are in the Temple after all.