PDA

View Full Version : The Wreckoning [Open RP to Everyone]

Eve Siren
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:19:54 PM
OOC - Song belongs to Boomkat, "The Wreckoning".

"I came. I saw. I kicked some <smallfont color=#999900>-Censored-</smallfont>. The pain I cause it makes me laugh, 'cause the way I do my thing is strange. I just inject myself into your veins, yeah."

Her light brown eyes closed, her hands plunged into her jeans' pockets, a rhythm in her head, a song escaping her mouth. Kicking a rock with her feet as she walked forward, the sun was setting behind her. The streets were deserted but it didn't to bother her that much. Her head was bopping to the beat inside her head as she was singing along.

"You run, you hide there's no way out. The sun will rise and it's about time for the wreckoning. Time, time for this girl to sing."

Back in the day, when she was still a Sith, she played little gigs around here and there, so that she won't be too famous. Unfortunately, her plan failed. Around a few cities, she was known as the 'Dark Angel', the singer who never wanted to give out her real name. Some would recognize her, but they were all dead now. Wonder how ?

"Damn if I thought that you would change and my life wouldn't stay the same. A when, you dont even care about me and no, you dont give a damn. A thing will come and a thing will fall and one thing that I know fo’ sho is that, you dont give a <smallfont color=#999900>-Censored-</smallfont> about me. And so, I'm walking out the door, yeah umm ..."

She used to be real mean, a real bitch. Whatever happened to that ? She was free before, careless ... Until she started assuming the responsability of parenting two kids, as she would call them - Andrue and Syren. It was far too dangerous for them to wander around her, but she didn't want to let them go. She needed them in order to be useful, to not waste her life. She loved them. Love was all she wanted. Now that she had some, she wanted more ... Just like a drug.

"And I’m running from my problems, I got my phony face painted on. And then I think of what you said to me and then I think of what you did, to me. I think of you and probably laugh and then I think of you and probably laugh and then I think of you and problably laugh. You’re the one I’m running from."

"..."

She stopped.

You’re the one I’m running from ...

Everybody runs from her. Sigh.

Zasz Grimm
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:40:50 PM
"Nice voice."

He had been walking, and sensed a force signature. He had heard the girl when he had picked her out of the crowd and when he had focused on her. She was not all that bad looking. In fact, she looked somewhat familiar...

He let his hand stay near his lightsaber hilt as he called out to her. He would be ready at a moments notice. If this was the person he thought she was, she might attack. Unless of course she turned over a new leaf...

Eve Siren
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:02:19 PM
A much more powerful Force signature than usual was spotted by her. She stopped and immediately the beat vanished from her mind. She looked up and saw a red-haired man. He was the first one she had ever seen until today. Arching an eyebrow, she stood there, silently still, staring back at him.

"..."

Zasz Grimm
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:19:01 PM
"What...no hello? No Hi...How you doing?"

He was somewhat insulted as he approached her more-so. He grinend devilishly. He opened his arms showing that he meant no harm to her at the moment...

"I'm not that horrible...am I?"

Eve Siren
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:49:27 PM
"No, but nice hair." She sincerely commented.

Eve crossed her arms while he opened his. She studied his features for a moment, but then put her shades over her eyes, taking them out from her front jacket's pocket. She didn't like staring at people in the white of their eyes and didn't like them staring back at her - It was just too intimidating.

"Horrible ? I wouldn't know. Are you ?" She asked, a little arrogant, glancing to the side.