PDA

View Full Version : Yarg - The Sims(PS2)

Who
Apr 7th, 2003, 09:39:32 AM
Either I'm insane, or this game is coated with drugs.

I can't stop playing, I was happy for a snow day last thursday so I could play it all night, I stayed up until 1 a.m. playing the Get-A-Life opition.

Someone please tell me I'm not nuts, and that they're as addicited to it as me.

*I even made RP characters into Sims! :cry*

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:05:37 AM
Oh, it is coated with drugs. I found it really addictive too. I'm only glad I had the demo and never bought the full thing. :x

JediBoricua
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:49:54 AM
I downloaded the crack for my PC, played and lost a whole weekend getting married and becoming head doctor at the SimCity Hospital.

It was 1:00 AM on Sunday night and I realized I hadn't seen my g/f, talked to my friends, or done my homework for the weekend. Right then I deleted the game never to play it again!

It's worst than EverCrack!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 7th, 2003, 01:10:52 PM
1 in the morning? Lightweight! I stay up all night playing WarCraft some times, or BF1942. But the Sims entertaining? I just don't see it. I played it once and after making the two women lesbians, got bored and never played it again.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:15:53 PM
I played it for about an hour. I fail to see what the big deal is. Oh well.

Also, why on the blue and green earth did you buy the PS2 version? I mean, its a PC game.

Shawn
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:16:25 PM
He has a point. At least in the PC version, you can download models, furniture and all sorts of other junk.

Darth Viscera
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:26:19 PM
Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm But the Sims entertaining? I just don't see it. I played it once and after making the two women lesbians, got bored and never played it again.

Ditto here. Made them lesbians, then stopped playing. That game is blowrific.

Shawn
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:36:04 PM
http://www.citypages.com/databank/24/1160/article11076.asp

JediBoricua
Apr 7th, 2003, 09:58:02 PM
It was 1 AM on Sunday, I downloaded the game on Friday and lost the whole weekend playing it.

You do the math!

Darth Viscera
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:00:22 AM
What is the attraction to that game?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:32:08 AM
Making Lesbian Orgies? I tried that though, last thing I did too.

Tried to make those Lesbians include the Female Officer. Female Officer got along with the Sports Chick, but the other one. (Don't remember Job) just didn't like her. So the Sports Dyke got it one with both of them. She was clearing the Man of the house.
I then gave my friend back his burned copy, deleted all traces of it, and then returned to playing Red Alert 2, which was still shiney and new at the time.

Who
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:43:53 AM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
I played it for about an hour. I fail to see what the big deal is. Oh well.

Also, why on the blue and green earth did you buy the PS2 version? I mean, its a PC game.

It's the obsession with realitly, and I didn't buy it.

I rented it.

Dae Jinn
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:51:02 AM
Because secretly...we all want to play God with tiny computer generated people and make them cry, catch on fire, etc.

I think...:lol

Aaron Belargic
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:53:25 AM
Build house.

Put people in house.

Remove doors/windows.

Put huge fire in house.

Watch people's humorous hijinx.

:D

Darth Viscera
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:40:00 PM
You know what would be nice? Building some nice small flats on Hanoi Hilton Drive. Build a small (and I mean small) apartment which is maybe 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall and sports only a single potted plant, get a guy to move in, remove the doors/windows, and just wait.

Admiral Lebron
Apr 9th, 2003, 04:21:13 PM
Played for about 5 minutes in the store... got bored...

JediBoricua
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:02:53 PM
You can do that Visc, and you kill them! You can also trap the maid, gardener, neighbors!

Sanis Prent
Apr 10th, 2003, 06:43:33 PM
I played a Mafia leader, my wife tested video games for a living (guess who!), we lived in a castle, and had a large, catholic family....:uhoh

Fortunately, we had a robot to help clean up after all our rugrats. I was too busy fitting people for cement shoes, and my ball & chain was...um...playing games :)

JediBoricua
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:55:13 PM
Mafia leaders are not catholic!!!! Oh wait...

Darth Viscera
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:37:26 AM
Not catholic? Since when? What are they then, Jewish alligators?