PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna KEEL Val! (OOC)

Who
Apr 7th, 2003, 09:33:52 AM
*starts sharpening a butter knife*

If that smelly bastard doesn't post to my Ro turing thread before this week is over, I'm keeling him.

*sound of knife sharpening*

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:02:14 AM
KEEEEEEEEEL Keeeeeeeeeeeeeel Um wait he may like you stabbing him with a butter knife hmmmm get a feather and tickle him lol put lotion on his armor or something that feels good cause the boy lubbbbbbbs pain lol :)

He should be here this week he went somewhere but said he would get on asap... :) If I talk to him I will remind him :)

Jason Dreggs
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:09:47 AM
Have Gerbo Lang do the job for you, he will make sure Val does not like the pain. :D :D

Valirion Thorn
Apr 7th, 2003, 02:43:17 PM
(pulls out little yellow pad of paper and cuts wrist, dipping pen in blood as he begins to write, crossing out things and adding others in)

Okay, lets see. Real life is now over, not that most of us are expected to have one it seems. Hmmmm... oh wow, Ro finally replied and now she wants me to? oh okay, hmmmmm. Let's see, and now to my hit list... Gerbo Lang... Gerbo Lang... ah yes here he is... (mumble bumble... move him in front of Soth... bumble mumble) alright all done

(puts up pad of paper, smiling and nodding to Alana as he leaves.)

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:04:07 PM
Gerbo=Cannon Fodder! :D You can try to fight back just for shits and giggles, but don't expect it to do much.

Jason Dreggs
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:16:46 PM
Bah you might stand a chance against Jason here when he is allowed into the shrine but Ruufe you would stand a chance in hell against Gerbo Lang. Just try and press your luck. :)

Valirion Thorn
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:05:22 PM
alright buddy, :lol, I'll give you more than a chance in Hell and heaven against Valirion, you have a thread waiting for you in Storytelling in 5 min from this post

Jason Dreggs
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:23:34 PM
Val I know you can kick Gerbo's <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>, well unless of course you lose to Dalamar j/k.

No but seriously since you are a Lord here you could more then likely beat Gerbo on the fact you have force use and he does not. Gerbo would have to use hit run tactics to stand a chance.

As for my Character Jason here well he isn't anything yet so you could probably wipe this board clean with his face no problem. I would accept your challenge with Gerbo but you would be on a waiting list of vampires who already want to kick his <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>. :D

Jason Dreggs
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:25:22 PM
But i guess i have no choice but to accept I'll post in a few minutes.

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:25:45 PM
Cool. :) I'm gonna be there too, probably just to watch or do all the work for Valirion. :lol

imported_Gerbo Lang
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:44:44 PM
Doubt it kid. Val will be tuff but if I use my head I might beable to pull it off.

You lucky Val I dicided to bump you up to Number one on the list :lol

Valirion Thorn
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:07:22 PM
say what you will Gerbo, I'll waste you without using half of my force capabilities

Who
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:02:30 AM
I'm sorry if I sounded bitchy Val.

*hugs*

RL does suck, bad weather here, it's restricted my net access, but it's important, RL.

Dae Jinn
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:20:09 AM
NO tisn't. No-one is allowed to have a life here!! It's stated in the thingy you sign when you join! ;) :lol

Dios Kane
Apr 8th, 2003, 11:37:53 AM
:lol I was just kidding, no prob, :lol plus many things have come out good from this post here, such as the future and soon to be present butt whooping of Gerbo Lang

Miranda Dunleavy
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:57:15 PM
o_O

well, I will borrow this thread to say, JASON CHECK YOUR PM

:)

welcome back Val ;)

Jason Dreggs
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:15:40 PM
I'll get to posting right away Miranda. Val leave poor gerbo a lone he has done nothing to you YET! :)

Ro McCloud
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:26:26 PM
*gives his master a big wet kiss*

Yousa sooooo nice ta me!

*bats eyes coyly*

Valirion Thorn
Apr 9th, 2003, 03:24:22 PM
of course, but I think I'd rather have your Who character kiss me next time or at least say its ooc or something puleaze

:: shoulders shudder as he remembers what happens to Lestat in the later books of Anne Rice... I will not end up like that I will not end up like that I will not end up like that.::

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Apr 9th, 2003, 03:39:51 PM
:lol