PDA

View Full Version : Past, Present, and Future, the story of a Pilot

TieFighterPilot181st
Apr 5th, 2003, 11:16:19 PM
Tie sat in his room quitely thinking. Thinking about his past. It all seemed as if it was yesterday. it was his 18th birthday on Corellia ad he was very happy not only beause of the occasion but because he had just gotten the acceptance letter from the Imperia Academy at Prefsbelt IV. It was now that he would eb able to realize his dream of flying a starfighter. One year later he graduated at the top of his class. During his Academy days and all thoughout his piloting days Tie was able for some strange reason to predic the manuevers of eney pilot and to guess their thoughts. Immeadately he was transfered to active duty aboard he ISD Thunder. During his first few missions he distinguished himself as a superior flyer and leader and he was promoted from Flight Officer to Lieutenant in record time. One day as he came back from a standard patrol in his TIE Interceptor he saw another ISD jump insystem identified as the Imperial Sovereign which was one of the elite destroyers in the entire Imperial navy and base to the famed 181st Imperial Fighter Group. It was the dream of every TIE piot oe day to be assigned to the 181st. He saw a Lambda class shuttle emerge from the main docking bay and come towards the Thunder. The shuttle landed and the boarding ramp was lowered to reveal a tall man whom he recognized as non other than the famed leader of teh 181st the Baron Soontir Fel himself. He stood paralyzed as Fel walked towards him. "Excuse me could you please tell me where i can find a Liuetenant Taichi Yamagi?"

TieFighterPilot181st
Apr 6th, 2003, 01:31:44 AM
"That would be me sir." Tie said with military precision.
"Well you see I'm always looking for new good pilots like yourself to join my unit." I was frzen or a moment because the geat Baron Fel thugh i was a good pilot. Soon after i ran sims against him and lateron against a few of his other pilots. I was accepted into the 181st and was trnsferred to the ISD Imperial Soveriegn imeadiately. Two years and many mission later Tie began do doubt what he was doing. He had heard man reports about the atriocities of the Empire. However one day while watching teh holonews the holocam showed a picture of a public square on Corellia where stormtroopers were shoting civilians. Then suddenly Tie saw something hewuld rememberfor years to come, his own parents standing in the middle of the panicking crowd, and two seconds lter they were cut down by stormtrooper blaster fire. At that moent Tie knew that he could no longer fihte for the Empire. Immeadiately he bgan to make plans to jump shipwith his fghter at the next most practical time. Secretly he addd a hyperdrive to his TIE Interceptor to facilitate his escape. He also took an R2 droid from the quartermaster to help with the astronavigation. Three missions later during a dogfight with some Uglies Tie ran away from the Empire. he flew through hyperspace for 2 hours talking only with the R2 droid who in fact had quite a number of interesting programs. The R2unit beeped and Tie pulled the hyperspace lever again dropping back into realspace. What he sa suprised him. He saw a heavily modified light freighter trying to frantically trying to evade a pair Imperial Customs Corvettes and a squadron and a halkf of TIEs with the few scattered hulks of burnt out TIEs . There were some laser blasts coming from the freighter holding the squadron at bay temporarily bur Tie knew they were only regrouping and waiting when they could atack most effectively, meanwhile the turbolasers on the Corvette were gvig the freighter a beating. Soon him comm board beeped with an incomng transmission.
:: This is Captain Lion El' Johnson. We require assistance. Please anyone out there we need help we ant take much more of this. ::c
Tie knew he had to help because he couldnt let the Empire do more evil than it alredy had. He kne that e could not run and leave another innocent being in the hands of an entity so evil. He accelerated and dived into the midst of swirling TIEs lasers blazing taking out 2 TIEs in th first pass. Another transmission came in this time from the Corvette.

TieFighterPilot181st
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:21:23 PM
::This is Imperial Corvette Tedevium to TIE Interceptor. You will cease attacking Imperial Forces immediately and power down your systems and prepare to be tractored in.:: Tie knew that he could never do that. At this point both corvettes had a tractor beam lock on the freighter preventing it from going to lightspeed. Tie knew that his next decision would neer be forgiven by the Empire. Rolling his Interceptor and diving he made a run on one of the Corvettes and got a lock onto one of the Corvettes tractor generators and pumped laser blasts into it.

TieFighterPilot181st
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:34:15 PM
The generator blew in a large ball of flame. " Alright Captain Johnson you're clear to go. But i have one favoir to ask of you. You think i could get a ride out of here im not sure if this is a healthy envirnment to stay in."
"Thanks, sure just bring your fighter around the the docking bay and set er down."