PDA

View Full Version : Board styles...

RogueLeader
Apr 5th, 2003, 08:41:10 AM
Dear Admin,
I have a situation. When I scroll down to the bottom and see the options for the board styles, I click on the Green sytle. However it doesn't show up. It doesn't even load! What's up with that?!:mad

TheHolo.Net
Apr 5th, 2003, 08:52:44 AM
First question:

What happens when you click this link? <a href=showthread.php?styleid=12&postid=508225&s=#post508225>Link</a>

Second question, dependent on first:

Did the style change?

If no change in style occured then you may have corrupt cookie files. (see the Must read topic in this forum for instructions on how to clear cookies)

If yes then you either don't have Javascript enabled in your browser since the drop down list at the bottom of the forums is Javascript driven, or your browser cookies are corrupt.

I have checked the style select drop down before replying to this post and found it fully functional in all styles.

The drop down selection at the bottom of the forums is really best only used as a method to preview styles. For a permanent change in your style selection, visit the UserCP and change the style selection in the edit options section.

JediRaver
Apr 7th, 2003, 01:19:43 PM
:huh Would you believe I traveled through time and posted this before I was even here?