PDA

View Full Version : Loa

Xazor Elessar
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:25:36 PM
I swear I'm about to crack, everyone. Just so you know, I'm taking a break -- I probably won't be posting much at GJO -- I'll keep up with a few threads in RP and ST, but for everything else, screw it.

I don't know when I'll become more active -- probably when people start treating me better, but hey -- that'll never happen. Have a nice life everyone, thanks for ruining my aweful day more.

(This message does not apply to those few of you who actually give me some personal respect)

Xaz

|I

Dae Jinn
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:27:25 PM
*hug*

Hope you have a better day tomorrow, Xaz. Take it easy.

Aaron Belargic
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:56:44 PM
:(

*hug* feel bettah, chica..

Leeloo Mina
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:38:49 PM
AHHH!! *freaks out* You'd better be who I hope you are, aaron.

edit: ...oh.. nevermind.. I see the _

Anyways.. Hope you feel better Xazy.

ReaperFett
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:42:56 PM
...oookay

Hope you feel better soon

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:27:05 PM
:huh

That was a little unexpected. Can you PM me with what's up Xaz?

Alpha
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:50:50 PM
Hope you feel better sis!!! *HuGGLES*

Sage Hazzard
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:19:23 AM
WTF? This was unexpected...

Well if you want to vent, my inbox is open. :) I hope you change your mind. Boy... I'm speechless. I'm praying that you live in place where there's a demensional rift and it's four days ago there. Then this could all be an april fools prank...

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:27:57 AM
Ditto Marcus and Sage. You know I'm always here for you :)

Oriadin
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:05:28 PM
I know we havent spoken much OOC before but as a few others have said, my PM box is awlays open. This place wouldnt be the same without you and everyone here knows that.

Cassidy Williams
Apr 8th, 2003, 10:35:33 AM
:(

Just remember what happens when you smile ;)

Shade Magus
Apr 15th, 2003, 06:10:59 PM
bye bye...........:(

Xazor Elessar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:10:46 PM
Thanks for everything you guys have said -- I appreciate your support and stuff. I was really depressed when I wrote this and now, because of a few really awesome people in my life -- I'm doing a lot better. I fall into times of depression -- not just bad days here and there -- but weeks of crappy feelings. That happened to be the peak of a time. :\ I dunno if something is wrong with me or whatever -- but it doesn't matter, a few very stressful things have been lifted from my shoulders and I'm doing way better.

My posting will become regular once again until I'm hit with loads of homework or major tests, but I'm here to stay -- for a few people here, I could never leave. :)

*huggles everyone*

Thanks again -- you guys are like family and I can't picture myself without you.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:12:41 PM
Hey, most of them ARE IC family ;p

Xazor Elessar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:13:43 PM
Yes, they are -- :D :p *huggles*

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:17:53 PM
:D

Awwww, I got huggled/

* Huggles back *

Xazor Elessar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:21:15 PM
......... :D ...........

Awwwwww, I got huggled too!

*huggles AGAIN!*

*HUGGLESFEST!!!!!* :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:34:39 PM
ALL IN HUGGLE!!!

Dae Jinn
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:49:05 PM
OK, this is getting way too mushy! :p

Xazor, if you get really depressed, have you ever thought about going to your doctor? It might help. (I'm speaking from experience ^_^;)

Charley
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:22:46 PM
Holy Judas Priest, what kind of twinkle-toed, communist hopscotch horseshit are you pukes getting into??!!

Laroque
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:23:38 PM
Charley! I don't think you're helping.

*runs off giggling*

AmazonBabe
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:38:34 PM
:: Smacks Charley with Force Rose Bush. ::

Glad you're feeling better, Xaz. :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:40:43 PM
Force Rosebush? owch...ah well he deserved that.....

Sage Hazzard
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:56:24 PM
I like LL as a Marine. Put your tu-tu back into the closest nancy and take out your AK-47. Hoo-ah. :lol

.... he's gone...

Okay, so I want in on this group hug!

*huggles*

Charley
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:10:39 AM
(icy glare)

Glad you're here to pick up where I left off. I was afraid I'd have to teach you mongoloids until my balls sagged to half mast. Lo and behold, you've graduated your sorry self to the top of the crap heap! You must be a miracle-maker, Professor! I bet you're just itchin to take the wheel, too. Suits me just fine, Poindexter. By the time your brain farts in the right direction, I should have enough sack time to get my rocks off with your sister, so don't make any damn effort to try and get it right the second time around, sweetheart!

AK-47: Cheap communist bastardization of wood and stamped metal. The only time a Marine touches an AK-47 is to pry it from his enemy's cold, dead hands.

Hoo-ah: Limp-dicked Army prattle. Not to be confused with "OO-WAH!", which comes from the diaphragm, numbnuts!

Now reach behind, grab your cheeks, and hand yourself your own backside, Einstein!

AmazonBabe
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:14:16 AM
:rolleyes

Sage Hazzard
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:16:54 AM
Sir, piss off, sir!

:p

Charley
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:33:01 AM
Rolling your eyes at me will not make me disappear, scumbag! In fact, you will get two extreme closeups of my K-BAR, the next time your eyes turn upward. They'll drag you to the infirmary, and suck the jelly out of your eye sockets like pimentos! Then, you'll be the platoon's shoe-shine girl. Private Stevie Wonder! I don't care if a flock of seagulls fly overhead and turn your grabastic mop of hair into a latrine. You will keep your eyes forward!

(looks to Sage)

I will give you to the count of one, to call down an angel to miracle away your spontaneous case of Tourrette's, before I personally beat you retarded. You will hump your patrols on the short bus if you don't dumb down your smart mouth, Professor!

Syrius Cline
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:07:30 AM
::sage, through pure brilliance, unleashes his special Force power
::

FORCE TALK UNDER WET CEMENT!

::that'd buy him time....::

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:14:02 AM
SHUT UP SOLDIER OR I'LL SLAM YOUR <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> SO LOW, THE CHINESE WILL BE ABLE TO TREAT YOUR PILES! AM I CLEAR MARINE?!?!

Bitch with PMS beats a drill sargent anyday.

And seeming I came onto this late, I'm glad your feeling better young lady. Contact me if you want to talk or something like that.