PDA

View Full Version : Slight of mind [Shanaria/Shandri/open]

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:51:08 AM
(OOC: If you're going to join, please be aware that this is a training exercise in implanting/extracting thoughts through the Force, so you will have to be willing to have your mind invaded a little ;))

Continued from here (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27380&perpage=20&pagenumber=1) and here (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27779)...

Yogs Bar and Grill – the eatery used by most of the Jedi and many residents of Coruscant itself. It is full with customers, forces users and nulls alike, who are all engage in conversation or with their meals. Dasquian moves with his Padawans through the crowds - its particularly busy, surprisingly, as it appears the B&G is showing a sporting event on a HoloScreen above the bar and many people have crowded in to watch.

The three Jedi, however, have much more subtle matters to deal with, and take their seats away from the bar itself.

“We’re going to try what we just practiced in training on some civilians. Now, normally this would be considered against our ethics, however for the purposes of training we will overlook this since we will just be trying some simple tasks.”

Shandri La
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:47:37 PM
Following Dasquian into the B&G, she keeps herself quiet as they move over to their seats which are away from the bar. She sits down and listens to Dasquian with a slight nod of her head.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:23:20 PM
Shanaria follows Dasquian in to the B&G, giving a few boys a good look at her body as she walks past them. She smiles at them as she gets a few hoot and cat-calls...

She walks up to the bar and sits of the other side of Dasquian, and looks out at the full bar...

"Wow... Some of these people are about as mentaly active as the Omwatti Fruit slugs I used for mind practice back home..."

She listens to Dasquian then looks across at Shandri on the other side of him...

"Sooo...Who is the young lady at your other side Dasq?"

She than look at Dasquian then at herself then back to Dasquian...

"You sure know how to double date...though I think you are missing one boy..."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 5th, 2003, 08:22:43 AM
“Shanaria, this is Shandri La – another Padawan of mine. Shandri, this is Shanaria Fabool,” he replied, disregarding his apprentice’s second statement.

“Now, as I stated, the purpose of our being here is to practice various aspects of mentalism,”

As Dasquian spoke, it seemed to both Padawan’s that his voice was clear as day, however to others around him the Knight was barely audible; speaking in a hushed mutter.

“I want you each to find someone in the crowd and tell me something about them, to begin with. Something that you could not simply tell from looking at them.”

Agden Ithrin
Apr 5th, 2003, 08:25:16 AM
One of the people in the bar was an Iridonian Padawan; a Zabrak named Agden Ithrin. He was one of the more odd students around the academy, for the simple fact that he carried a debilitating disease that stripped him – bit by bit – of his senses. Recently the burden had rendered him deaf, and he now was practicing watching people around him speaking, as he tried to learn how to lip read from his table somewhere in the middle of the room.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 5th, 2003, 03:48:42 PM
Shanaria looks at Shandri and nods to her with respect...

"I'm pleased to meet you Shandri..."

Shanaria listens to Dasquian's instructions....then focues her mind on the Zabrak, after a moment or two she says quietly, noding to the Zabrak...

"His name is Agden, and he is sick. The sickness has taken out his ears and he is practicing lip reading"

Leten Snat
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:23:06 PM
The scrawny, 13 year old, former street boy walks into the bar & grill. He walks over to the bartender and points to a picture of a BBQ Rib Diner on the menu...

"I would like this...please....if it's not too much trouble, that is..."

Leten sits at the far end of the bar away from Dasq , Shanaria, and Shandri...

The bartender laughs and says it's not a problem, and places the order for Leten..

Leten waits for his food, thinking about how much his life has changed in only one day...Ealry morning yesterday he was a dirty street boy on his first trip to the levels where all the salvage he finds comes from, now he is a Jedi Padawan of the GJO... I one day he got a bed, food, shelter, clothing, and hopefuly a friend... Though some things hadn't changed. He still can't read or write, he still likes to hunt for salvage, and he still grew up in the lower levels of this city.

Shandri La
Apr 6th, 2003, 09:54:33 AM
With a nod of her head, she responds to the introduction.

"I'm pleased to meet you Lady Shanaria."

Shandri then looks around the B&G and spots a 13 year old boy sitting by himself. She partially closes her eyes as she pushes all the worries from her conciousness and focuses on Letan. After a couple of minutes, she opens her eyes completely and starts to speak.

"His name is Letan. He's new to the GJO. He can't read or write and he grew up on the lower levels."

Leten Snat
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:55:46 AM
Leten shakes his head as if it looks like there is something in his ear. When Shandri starts to speek again, he stops shaking his head and shrugs.

When his BBQ Rib Dinner shows up, he gets a look of delight on his face and picks up the ribs with his hands and starts to eat.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 8th, 2003, 12:51:37 PM
Shanaria waits for Dasquian to give further instructions. Well she is listening to Shandri explane what she found out about Leten, She realises that Shandri called her Lady Shanaria.

"Just questioning Shandri.. Why did you call me a lady?"

Shandri La
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:06:48 AM
"It is very simple Lady Shanaria. You are a female of a higher class then me. Therefore, you are a Lady. Lord Dasquian here is a Lord because he is of a higher class then me as well."

Shandri answers Shanaria's question while waiting for Dasquian to give further instructions.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:38:16 AM
"Oh....Ok....I thought you might have know about my family's status on Omwat"

Shandri La
Apr 10th, 2003, 07:59:35 AM
"I've never heard of your family. Though I'm guessing that from your comment, your family is rather important on Omwat."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:44:06 AM
"4 000,000 years ago my family was one of the ruling families on Omwat. Some people think we still hold the titles of Lord, and Lady"

Shandri La
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:55:40 AM
With a nod of her head, she tuchs the information that Shanaria has just said away in her head. Now though, if Shanaria doesn't want to be referred to as a Lady, she will have a heck of a time convincing her not to call her a Lady.

"You're family still does hold the titles of Lord and Lady."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:44:56 PM
"Some people think that...Others don't I don't care ether way"

Rick Wright
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:12:43 PM
Another one of the patrons in the bar was the decidedly mild-mannered, yet always friendly, Rick Wright. The former Republic Captain sat at the bar, with a cider in his hand, as he looked around the bar. Like many of the patrons, his eyes were wandering and sizing up many of the other people in the room. Unfortunately, he did not realise that abilities of those around him and was not aware that his thoughts could easily be pried upon.

… meeting at the lakeside at 11:30pm… bomb goes off at 12… out of their by 12:30…

It was seemed, to anyone mentally eavesdropping, that he was planning something – although it was quite the contrary. None the less, it gave a bad impression, as did the fact that as soon as Shanaria looked in his direction he drank up and left.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:28:15 PM
Dasquian himself had felt a small disturbance in the Force upon looking towards Rick, and wondered silently for a moment if the others had.

“Shandri, Shanaria,” he interrupts, “Did either of you notice anything odd about that man who just left?”

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:58:20 PM
When Shanaria looks at Rick she is suprised to see him quickly drink up and leave. She quickly does a probe of Rick's mind only to hear...

lakeside at 11:30pm… bomb goes off at 12… out of their by 12:30…

"I think he is planning to bomb some place, I think I heard something about a lakeside at 11:30 and a bomb going off at 12....but last I checked, this planet didn't have any lakes."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:08:03 AM
“It doesn’t…”

Dasquian’s mind reeled as he tried to think of where there as a lake, on a nearby planet. There would be no way the man could get off of Coruscant and to where he meant to go in time, as all of the surrounding planets where lake-free also.

“But…”

His mind hit something.

“There is a dance club on the south side of Coruscant city called Lakeside.”

Looking up from the table, he looks between his apprentices – almost expectantly.

Shandri La
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:49:14 AM
With a shake of her head, she answers Dasquians question.

"Sorry, didn't. I have to concentrate rather hard to pick something up from somebodies mind."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:30:02 PM
Shanaria looks between the man leaving and Dasquian

"Maybe we should folow him and see what he is up to. Or we may want to go to the dance club and see if the bomb has already been placed."

She stand and wait's for futher instructions from her Master

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 27th, 2003, 03:54:16 AM
Getting up, Dasquians exhales.

"Alright, I think we should follow him..."

With this said, the Knight heads out of the door (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29018), with his two padawans in tow.

Shandri La
Apr 27th, 2003, 08:41:05 AM
Standing up as Dasquian does, she just nods her agreement and then follows him out the door with Shanaria.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:01:30 PM
Shanaria Stands and follows Dasquian and Shandri out the door.