PDA

View Full Version : About Sable

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:22:08 AM
Why the pretense that she hasnt RP'd here before? Shes also Jazmyn who is a member of the Shrine.

I know her from TalkCity and she used to have her own board on EZ....she may still for all I know. She makes her own sigs, etc and knows what shes doing.

Unless, by the farthest chance, this is one of her daughters. I rather doubt that, though.

ReaperFett
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:35:29 AM
Is that any of our business?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:47:01 AM
I don't care as long as she doesn't break any of the rules. Besides, RPing at the Shrine and RPing on the big forums is different. At least to me :) Group boards are a different animal then the community one.

Shawn
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:15:04 PM
Yeah, I highly doubted she was a complete newbie to our community. I noticed she had another account, but it didn't have many posts.

Doesn't really matter. I'll play along.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:35:51 PM
I think at least a few of the Shrine members had never even been to this board until their forum was moved here.

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:27:20 PM
Hmmm well I do know who she is as Jazmyn, She also plays a few others I know of on this board. The one's she made for the Shrine were made when we had already moved here :/ So I am at a loss on why she is saying she is a newbie. I know of four she runs here two of which she ran at my board. One she had here and rped with Dalamar in the roleplay or story telling section....

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:30:33 PM
Originally posted by Alana Stormcloud
Hmmm well I do know who she is as Jazmyn, She also plays a few others I know of on this board. The one's she made for the Shrine were made when we had already moved here :/ So I am at a loss on why she is saying she is a newbie. I know of four she runs here two of which she ran at my board. One she had here and rped with Dalamar in the roleplay or story telling section.... Interesting...

Attention whore maybe? :lol

ReaperFett
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:32:05 PM
Or maybe she just wants to do a fresh start?

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:33:55 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Or maybe she just wants to do a fresh start? Hmmm, which group are you a mod of again Fett? :p

ReaperFett
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:35:45 PM
Im not even a RPing mod any more, so sue me :)

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:36:15 PM
Okay, will do

(translates to: ReaperFett's access to this forum has been removed)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:44:26 PM
That's a little bizarre. Oh well. I've never met her before either way.

Shawn
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:01:04 PM
I assumed she was just trying to pretend she was a new poster. I've done something similar before, although not on such a large scale.

Taylor Millard
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:08:53 PM
I did it to a degree with Iago Kent. *shrugs*

Morgan Evanar
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:16:00 PM
I honestly can't blame her if Dalamar was her tagalong for a while. He really annoyed some people.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:58:04 PM
Well, that's for her to do and it's dont worry me any, if she not be breaking rules or stirring touble.

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:46:40 PM
Jazmyn is her char she made for Dalamar....

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:08:56 PM
Oh and you never annoyed anyone Morgan. I have heard so many complaints about you and your smart mouth. Here you go again talking about me behind my back I guess you not man enough to post it in the regular forum huh.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:13:15 PM
Um, I've smacked you around in various public fora before. I don't talk behind someone elses back unless I've basically said it in public, which basically makes me re-itterating myself.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:18:52 PM
Another 90 pound weakling talking big from far away. Morgan I dont even know you so I dont know what your problem is. But have at it if it makes you feel tough. :smokin

Morgan Evanar
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:24:19 PM
Whatever you say. But maybe you should think about what I said.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:05:55 PM
I dont mind Sable starting fresh - thats not what bothers me. I think its because I see alot of my friends welcoming someone 'new', really putting out an effort to be nice and all the while shes not new at all.

I hope Im wrong about this and Sable is Syren's daughter or a friend or....someone else.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:47:12 PM
Guys ... chill ... now. And I don't care who started it.

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:47:32 PM
Amen to what Nav said.

As to Sable... I'm cool with her being here, whether she's RPed here before or not, so long as she follows the rules (I belive someone else already said that, but I'm just throwing in my view point).

Pierce Tondry
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:29:26 PM
There are two ways this can be viewed.

POV 1: This is an action intended to deceive.

POV 2: This is an innocent action, or one taken to avoid a pre-existing stigma.

Until something happens that proves her deceitful, err on the side of compassion and caution.

The upshot of this thread is that the situation is before us all, and we know it exists. If something comes up, we can take informed, decisive action.

That is my 2% of 1$.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 5th, 2003, 09:03:20 AM
I may be confusing Syren with someone else but I think there have been several dramas with her at that other SW board whose name I won't bother uttering. As I said, I may be confusing her with someone else, I really don't pay that much attention there and matter of factly haven't visited their site for over a month now.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Apr 5th, 2003, 09:17:07 AM
Syren is Syren. I consider her a friend and have no problem with her being here. It just bugs me the way shes doing it though. Unless she mentions it to me first, I wont say a word to her about it.

:)