PDA

View Full Version : Looking to be trained

Xau Ghin
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:50:24 PM
Xau Ghin walked about the recruitment yard looking for a place to officially sign up and become an apprentice. He was looking forward to furthering his knowledge of the Sith and its ways.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:11:49 PM
The doors slammed open as Dyzm stromed into the room.

"Ah, yes, Fresh meat for the Grinder is it?"
Dyzm asked aloud.

"I, am Zakatiel Rhinehart, I also go by Dark Lord Dyzm, pronounced Die-Zim mind you. I am an elder in this chaotic shack that we call the Sith Order."
Dyzm gestures to the palace behind.

So, you wish to join the ranks of the Sith? Do you think you have what it takes?

Xau Ghin
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:32:18 PM
Xau looked at Zakatiel as he walked in and spoke. Responding to him, "I do wish to join the ranks of the Sith and I know I have what it takes."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 6th, 2003, 05:04:50 AM
Fingers drum along the upper arm body-armor as Dyzm sizes Xau up.

"Reeeaaally? You have what it takes? Then I guess you should prove yourself. Go find yourself a sparing partner, or better yet... I might select on out for you.
We still have yet to completely recover from the split of half of our members to the Krath, and I have yet to see that pathetic bunch do anything... Well anyway, with the split, we are short on Masters. So most of your training will be in Training Missions and tests by the masters. You will be also trained by talented Dark Knights and the such.
Until I do find someone to help ya out, go kill something."

With that, Dyzm turns and walks off, then pauses.
Without turning Dyzm points at a side door of the Palace.

"That will take you to the Sith Palace proper, go find yourself a room."

Dyzm then continues on walking.