PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Leave of Absence

imported_Taja Loraan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:18:21 AM
I know I'm a painfully slow and sporadic RPer in any case and this won't make much of a difference, but I just wanted to make it 'official' that I won't be posting at all, IC or OOC, until after my exams in May. This probably won't affect a whole lot of you, but for those it does, I'm really really very sorry but at this point I'm under a heckuva lot of pressure and don't have much of a choice. :\ I'll probably be around on AIM, etc. for a few more weeks so if anybody needs to reach me, you can. But as far as creativity goes... yeah, I'm dead, and I don't want any of you waiting around on me to post because I know I won't be able to do so anytime soon. :(

In short: me am gone until June 1st. Byeeee!

:crack

Kelt Simoson
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:21:25 AM
:( *Heart Broken* :(

Nathanial K'cansce
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:55:45 AM
!

:(

*huggles*

Good luck on the exams.

*gonna miss ya*

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:40:56 AM
GCSE time, kiddies.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:45:35 AM
Rats.

Gonna miss you. Good luck on those exams of yours and I look forward to seeing you when you get back.

imported_Taja Loraan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:04:38 AM
Originally posted by Vega Van Derveld
GCSE time, kiddies.

Nar, O Levels. Much much harder and I haven't completed even a single one of my syllabuses yet. :x

Erk. Snack, Natia, you reminded me of the bigger threads I'm in right now. >_< Yeck. I'd hate to slow you guys down. :\ Maybe I can post to those before I temporarily disappear from the world of RPing..? Yeah. X.@;

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:07:44 AM
O. FUBR. Good luck with them.

;; gets ready for 3 week study session ;; :X

Kelt Simoson
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:14:52 AM
Im doing a national deploma in Art this september..just as important as O Levels...:)

Droo
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:53:15 AM
Best of luck in your exams, missus. Take care, I'll be missing ye.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:06:16 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*sobs*

You're leaving me!? Why!? WHY!!?? :cry

*has complete and utter mental breakdown* :x

Seriously, best of luck on your exams, and we'll be here when you get back :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:14:48 PM
Good luck, Taja...see you when you get back! :)

Taylor Millard
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:23:01 PM
Taja good luck with exams. I hope you do well on them :)

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:29:57 PM
exams are very important taja... totally understandable ... I'll miss you but look forward to you returning. I have faith that you'll be back :D

Mommy will miss daugther tho :(

Nathanial K'cansce
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:21:22 PM
Taj, don't worry about the threads. I'm sure I can get around the whole "you not being here" thing and still have the effect of everything that needed to happen, happen. o.0

Exams = most important. Study, and do well. :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:01:34 AM
:eek Don't plan my funeral yet, people! >_< I'm still here! I'll be gone from the board for just under 2 months, that's all. ^_^;

And, thanks, I'll be needing all the luck I can get. :) For a while there were rumors that they might be postponing the exams because of the war. It turns out they're not -- but they will be held in a "secret" location that the public isn't allowed to know yet, for fear of terrorist attacks, bombs, etc. It's kinda spooky. Maybe I won't even live long enough to finish them. XD

Kelt Simoson
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:28:20 AM
*mumbles something about her going and him having to keep his collar clean*[/privet joke]