PDA

View Full Version : A message from your neighborhood lunatic

Darren Caerdeth
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:05:41 PM
I just wanted to post this to let you guys know whats going on.

As of the past two weeks, I havent had a single day off work, and I probably wont have another off day until Apr 12th, when I go on vacation.

There is a possibility that i'll take this coming weekend off, since Nascar is in town, and traffic will suck, but even then, I might be doing a lot of sleeping.

Im deeply DEEPLY sorry to those im in RPs with, as you've probably noticed that ive been a snail to posting. 70 hour weeks are rough though. Im not posting this to say that I wont be RPing, just letting everyone know why im being so slow.

Also, if anyone IMs me on AIM and I seem a little edgy, its not anything any of you have done, ive most likely just had a bad day, so overlook me...

Thanks for your time :)

Lord Soth
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:30:29 PM
np bro...You take the time you need..You know we understand and if ya ever need to talk at one of us,...Well, were one big ole happy family here and that's how we Vampies are...We take care of our own...lol...Mafia style!...So hurry up and get back soon...lol :P

Miranda Dunleavy
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:32:44 PM
hey, don't know you well yet but I know stress. Totally understandable ... RELAX!! or at least try ^_^

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:39:12 PM
Huggles you :) Take it easy hun no worries :p Runs off to paint his room pink hehehehe

Silus Xilarian
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:34:54 PM
Thanks you guys........and just to reinforce.....

Im not taking time off........just letting everyone know why Ive been slow

*cough*ALANA*cough* :p

Oh...........and if I snap and kill anyone......Just apologize and ....uhm, give their GF/BF a Shrine T-shirt ^_^;