PDA

View Full Version : Guess What! Sick!

Morgan Evanar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:49:34 PM
I'm sick again. Yay. Not the minor annoying cold bs, I've got a real, honest to god boil your brains fever.

Soooo. I it means if I post, it might look like scrambled eggs.

I need to get my own place. 3 cats, a dog and two sisters who go to public school are kicking my immune system.

Zasz Grimm
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:54:33 PM
Send the two sisters (Assuming they are in high school) to Winnsboro, Texas. :)

Sorry to hear that man, hope you get to feeling better. Rest up, take plenty of meds, have some soup.

:)

If it gets worse, go to the doctor.

Nathanial K'cansce
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:58:12 PM
Whatever you do, do not feed the fever! I did that, and it stuck with me for 2 weeks, begging for more food. >_<

At any rate, get well.

Destiny Stormrider
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:55:19 PM
Shut the door and sleep! At least you won't feel the pain while you're sleeping...and drink hot stuff, might make you feel better :)

imported_Eve
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:10:55 PM
It's cause you live in the swamp that is FLA... plus all that other stuff you said. Maybe you should go get a shot. That, or be a bubble-boy.

Gah this is like the millionth time.

I keep telling you to eat Vit C and Alka Seltzer Cold. Why? Cause Thera Flu tastes like _______(finish my sentence).

Admiral Lebron
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:25:46 PM
Its sars... check with your doctor asap. :\

Gurney Devries
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:35:11 PM
SARS is a respiratory disease. Symptoms include trouble breathing. Not fevers.

I really don't understand all the hullaballoo about SARS... it only has a 2% mortality rate, which is less than the Flu.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:10:11 PM
Cause Thera Flu tastes like _______(finish my sentence).

.........halibut?

;)

Plenty of rest, Morg and something to get that fever down!

*hugs*

Sanis Prent
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:48:42 PM
Originally posted by Gurney Devries
SARS is a respiratory disease. Symptoms include trouble breathing. Not fevers.

I really don't understand all the hullaballoo about SARS... it only has a 2% mortality rate, which is less than the Flu.

Fever of 104 and a half is a sympton of SARS.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:22:06 PM
Morgan, rest is always good. If your stomach ever gets queasy, drink soemthing like Sprite or Ginger ale. The carbonation ought to make you burp and get rid of the excess gas in your tummy that would make you want to throw up. Stay under the sheets, and make sure that there are lots of them. SOmetimes it helps to sweat out a fever. Warm showers help too. And don't forget the chicken soup!

Gurney Devries
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:31:01 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
Fever of 104 and a half is a sympton of SARS. It's a symptom of being sick, not of SARS specifically.

Hart
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:50:56 PM
take some advil or tylenol before you go to sleep

Jackson DeWitt
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:15:08 PM
My point is that its a direct contradiction of what you claimed in your previous post :)

Lady Vader
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:20:05 PM
*Makes Morg a batch of hearty chicken soup.*

Get well soon. :)

Hart
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:21:54 PM
actually, I think it was proven that chicken soup only makes the fever worse. I think it's the chicken in the chicken soup. It feeds the fever.

Lady Vader
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:53:15 PM
Yeah, it's true chicken soup is more likely better for when you have a cold.

My comment was meant more as a figure of speach... another way for telling Morg to get well and letting him know that if I were there, I'd take good care of him. :)

...or maybe ;)

...or MAYbe :mischief

...or maybe just :D

...oh hell, add a :p to that.

Hart
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:13:34 PM
I think you just want to trick him into getting MORE sick. I personally want him to get better. :)

Jackson DeWitt
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:18:14 PM
HAHA LV has Munchausen Byproxy Syndrome!

Lady Vader
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:30:58 PM
Uh, should I be having some of that chicken soup then? O_o

FireKat
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:33:50 PM
Not for a psychological disorder like that. And with Munchausen, DEFINITELY not, unless somebody ELSE makes it for you :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:09:05 AM
*huggles Morgy* Get bettar soon! :(

Leeloo Mina
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:32:46 AM
Hope you get feeling better morg.. and I always eat veggie soup when I'm sick. oddly enough I dislike chicken soup

Morgan Evanar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:44:33 AM
Well, I think the fever broke. I got up about 5 times last night, mainly for water or whatever. Or changing covers, trying to balance when the fever was running high or low or sideways.

My eyes don't burn, and in general I'm only achey with a little cough.