PDA

View Full Version : An Unwilling Tag Team (open challenge)

Inu
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:20:58 PM
Inu, the Berserk Jackel, stands side by side with a fellow member of the Krath; Feliciana Devano. The two Dark Jedi Knights have held a deep-seated disrespect and hatred for one another since before the Krath's founding. However, it seems they'll soon have to put their differences aside. This time...they're over their heads. Inu wields his altered katana, the silver glow of it's projected blade casting shadows as he brings it up in defense.

"Get ready, wench. It'll take both of us to get out of this alive."

Feliciana Devano
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:02:39 PM
The crisp air of the Coruscant night filled the space in the open street in the center of a bustling square. For some reason all activity ceased on the sidewalks and now, two people faced their certain death as quite an opponent stepped forth in an unexpected challenge.

"Okay -- and if anyone ever asks, it was not my choice to work with a bastard such as yourself."

The Dark Jedi Knight rolled her eyes as the wind kicked up her black robes and they clung tightly to her slim figure. A pout perched itself upon her cherry red lips as she set her stone cold cyan blue eyes upon the enemy. A hand shot to her weapons belt and she drew forth the black hilt of her lightsaber, then with the press of a button, a single blade the color of crimson shot forth from the weapon. Now 'Death' hummed angrily in her hand as she moved closer to Inu.

"We must work together or both of us will die -- this is not a time to be selfish, as much as I absolutely despise you."

She grumbled and then focused her attention on the challenge before them. It would be quite a task, but they would make it out alive if they operated as a team -- after all, they were both Knights and members of the same order -- for the Force's sake, they were council members together. Perhaps, though, this would bring them together and they would overcome their differences.

Severen Morkonis
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:20:58 PM
' There comes a time in a persons life where that person must perform some certain actions he does not wish to do. For instance, work with a team friend that he or she so much despises.' The voice chuckled beyond the shadows a faint whisper of movement carried in the gentle night wind. ' You both make me laugh. "We must work together" your lady friend said "or both of us will die". Well the sad fact of it all my friend is that you both are going to die anyway.'

From the darkness a figure stood below a street light, one half of his body stood prominant in the light, his face was paiting in a gothic way black and white. He wore a dark boiler suit which was black from head to foot and his hair was visible and grew down to his shoulders. He was a darksider of course but none-the-less he killed his own kind without pitty or mercy. He had done before and he was willing again. The figure quickly side stepped into the darkness once more to show himself fully.

' You are both of the Darkside...no matter. I do not care for you or anyone else. You are in the wrong place to play nicely, so lets ge the show on the road shall we?' With a wisp of air a unexpected kick came from the shadows right of Inu and a foot smashed hard into the silver haired man knocking him backwards before the figure swiftly vanished into the shadows again.

Inu
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:30:37 PM
Inu reels and swings, but misses as Sieken disappears. The Jackel spreads his senses, seeking the darksider in the shadows and squinting to catch a hint of the white facepaint in the darkness. He fortifies his defense; Sieken won't catch him off guard like that again.

Feliciana Devano
Apr 5th, 2003, 07:08:27 PM
Feliciana laughed at lame attempt on Sieken's behalf. Suddenly, though, he disappeared into the darkness and part of the Dark Jedi Knight wondered if he was merely warming up. Pushing the thoughts aside, the woman entered the darkness and allowed the light of Death to guide her path.

"Uhm malanea lleva ten kalia sara nola."

She spoke the words slowly and in a tongue that seemed to be quite seductive. Again and again the woman repeated the words and suddenly a gust of wind reared its head followed by a steady current of brisk wind carrying debris. The young woman stood against a wall and watched around her as the wind continued. "Alas, I have managed to do something right with these wretched spells." She thought to herself and sighed for she knew not how to stop the wind now -- not unless she managed to remember the reversal spell. The Knight felt stupid now, but if it worked -- she would be happy.