PDA

View Full Version : And Hello to You

Cherice St_Hilare
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:30:21 PM
Smacking on her bubblegum, Cherice stepped inside the Recruitment Center. Today she was a woman with a mission. Her silver hair was cut in a bob and her blue eyes sparkled jubilantly. Her lavender skin seemed to glow as warmth radiated from her aura.

"Hello !" she sang out cheerily, peering around to see if anyone was there.

Placing a hand on her hip, she began to tap her foot. Five seconds passed, then ten. Letting out an exasperated sigh she looked at the watch on her wrist before rolling her eyes.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:44:06 PM
"You seek the Jedi this day, yes? Can I -- what the?"

A calm yet powerful voice rang out from the depths of the darkness just behind Cherice. The Garou woman stepped forth into the light and removed the hood of her long black flowing robes. The waist length Garou Warrior braids in her hair fell forth to her back and the clanging of the silver coins woven into them could be heard for but a moment.

"I'm Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Elessar -- who ar --"

Her words were cut off by a bit of surprise at who she thought the being was. Canting her head to the right, the woman placed a hand upon her saber's hilt and waited in silence for the woman's answer.

Cherice St_Hilare
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:03:53 PM
The voice caught her off guard but she quickly recovered, turning around to face the spokesperson. Recognition dawned on her face and, flashing a brilliant white smile, Cherice stopped tapping her foot.

"Xazorrr !" she said, letting the r's roll on her tongue.

"How good it is to see you !"

Her voice was bubbly and could hardly contain her excitement.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:22:12 PM
The Knight was quite confused as she eyed the woman before her.

"Ch -- Cherice? What the fu -- what are you doing here?"

She questioned, still unsure of this. The intention of the Sith Knight was beyond her and the Jedi could only guess what she had up her sleeve this time.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Cherice -- tell me what you want."

The woman grasped her saber tighter and eyed the other woman, obvious distrust in her eyes and in her voice as well. She would not let something get past her this time -- the Succubi's games were all to familiar to her.

Cherice St_Hilare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:32:42 PM
An audible gasp arose from the Succubus when Xazor caught herself in mid-sentence.

"Were you about to swear ?" she said in a hushed, stern voice. "Potty mouth !"

Flashing another smile, she spread her arms open.

"Can't we all just .. get along ? Come on, give me a hug ! .. Don't look at me like that, you know you want to !"

And, without waiting for a response, she nearly jumped Xazor and wrapped her arms around the Garou, letting out a squeal.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:10:41 PM
Xazor smiled and laughed at herself for nearly slipping out of her formal ways -- and cursing.

"Sorry it's just that -- when did this happen?"

But before she received an answer, Cherice was jumping at her with arms wide open. The Jedi Knight could do nothing but slip her arms around the woman and embrace her as if they were old friends -- which in a sense, they were.

"It's been so long, Cherice -- I guess things have changed!"

She said, pulling away to look at the Succubus once again. Indeed, she was quite different than the Garou remembered. She seemed chipper and full of spirit -- literally.

"So what brings you to the Jedi Order? You actually want to join us?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:04:31 AM
"Times change, people change," she said in a sing-song voice.

She gave Xazor a final squeeze before taking a step back. A look of concentration passed her face before passing away, and once more she was the "blank blonde".

".. Join ?"

She repeated Xazor quite stupidly before it registered.

"Oooh, you mean join ..."

She crinkled her nose up and laughed, elbowing Xazor in the side.

"Suuuure, nudge nudge wink wink." ;)

She snorted a little, her short hair bouncing in the air.

Chaos Alexander
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:48:30 PM
::Alexander walked up. He was with his sister alot now. Hoping that a little of her would rub off on him. He saw how the two reacted. He didn't know much about this woman, other than she was suppost to be evil.::

"Riiiiiigggggggggghhhhhtttttttt............."

::Alexander said under his breath. This woman seemed to be more that one banana short of a bunch. It seemed liek she was missing like five of the things.::

"Maybe she ate them......"

::Again under his breath he finished his thought out loud. She was disturbingly happy.::

"Care to introduce me Mistriss Elessar, or do you to need time alone?"

::Noramly this would have been one of his typical smart-behind remarks, but he was serious. This woman seemed a bit.....well.... crazy to say the least. He worried she would flip out if to many came in at once.::

Xazor Elessar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:21:09 PM
Indeed, it crossed Xazor's mind at how strange Cherice was acting. Her flakey manner and even the bobing of her head was enough to make anyone hurl. The Jedi Knight turned at the sound of her Brother -- her Padawan. She smiled gently and bowed, then motioned toward the woman.

"This is Cherice St. Hilare -- we're pretty close."

"You ate half of my soul, you bitch." The thought crossed her mind but she quickly shoved it away. The smile upon the Garou's face lasted as she turned back to Cherice and smiled, then with lightning quick reflexes, Xazor drew her saber, ignited it, and pulled Cherice in close to the blade with a grip on the back of her neck.

"I don't believe you."

She said through a growl, wishing her brother did not have to see this. The blade of her saber hummed loudly in the Succubi's ears as a hot searing feeling briefly touched her neck just at the jugular vein.

"Do you take me for being stupid? Honestly Cherice, I see right through you."

The Garou canted her head to the side and eyed Chaos, sorry that she was going back on everything she had told him in training.

"Lying is against the Jedi Code, Cherice -- even you know that. Now what do you really want?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:29:16 PM
"Like, oh my God !"

A mask of horror and panic flitted across her face while she looked around with wide eyes. The man who entered seemed to be just staring at her, and self consciously Cherice crossed her arms to cover her chest.

"You SO better not mess up my hair !"

Then she paused, reflecting on something. A lightbulb seemed to flicker above her head when she suddenly became giddy.

"How did you do that ? Wow, Xazor, you so kick butt ! Like, if I could do that, I'd hurt like, all the bad guys and like, make them pay !!"

Xazor Elessar
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:31:36 PM
Xazor growled deeply and pulled Cherice in closer to her.

"I don't like to play games, soul-eater."

She spoke through clenched teeth. The Garou's eyes burned holes through the Succubus with each word.

"So how 'bout you end this little game and tell me what the hell is going on."

Cherice St_Hilare
Apr 8th, 2003, 05:32:31 AM
She let out an exasperated sigh.

"Oh, come on ... Surely you mean to tell me that you don't want to bask in my beautiful presence ...? Fine, I'll sing instead !"

As if on cue, an invisible orchestra struck up a chord and then began to play.