PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Mykyr: Peanut Gallery

The Host
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:56:36 PM
As I'm sure everyone is aware, or at least, should be aware, the holoshow has commenced. All important threads to the game are marked "NSP" which means, in layman's terms: Post out of place here and be vaporized. Or, in politically correct terms: No Spam Please.

This thread is marked "HIJK" because it is here for commentators, and spectators to...comment in and spectate.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:17:47 AM
It must be noted that the contents of the crate is exactly as stated in James Prent's post.

One knife.
Rice.
Three fishhooks.
Heavy duty Twine.

Also some reiteration of the ground rules: Keep 'thoughts' to a minimum. If you want to comment on what you think, hunt down a cameraman and tell it to the audience back home. Like a "red room" experience on the Real World.

I would like one person from each tribe to create a "Survivor Mykyr: Krayt Tribe" or "Rancor Tribe" thread here. The idea is day to day shenanigans will occur in your private threads (cutting down on tribal mixing and confusion) and then when we're all together for challenges or tribal councils, everyone troops back to the tribal council thread.

Did that make sense?

James Prent
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:12:33 PM
I realize that I'm the only person who's posted here. But contestants PLEASE READ THIS:

If you make this thing too easy, then its not going to be any fun.

There is only one knife. NO MACHETE! *sigh*

There are no "huge fish" and rats during the day. Does no one read anything? :cry Please, make things hard on yourself or you'll wish you had. ;)

Logic
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:26:32 PM
Originally posted by The Host
This thread is marked "HIJK" because it is here for commentators, and spectators to...comment in and spectate.

What about "change the channel to something worth watching"...? :)

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:00:34 AM
You what might be amusing? Non combatants every now and then doing something to make life hell for the tribes. Like... a Rancor attack.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:47:02 AM
:D

Oh...I think you'll find it amusing...as soon as the Host starts taking a more active role. :) Oh, but Mark, if you want, can you help me think up more challenges for the tribes to compete in?

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:50:02 AM
Of course I can. I'm magnificently evil with things like that :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:25:21 AM
PM please! :D Throw out some ideas.

Also I'm thinking about moving the threads to Storytelling. :\

The Host
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:46:31 AM
Hm. It's a thought. It wouldn't be out of place there.

Magnificently evil? Well, that can only be good. We do take requests. Evil requests. Some of them. If we get any good ones and if time and effort permits. Offer void where prohibited.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:38:38 PM
NOTE to contestants: Inside the crate is also a crudely drawn map to your freshwater well.

The well will be hard to spot as its just a small 6 in. pipe in the ground covered with a lid. It's probably almost covered with overgrowth as well, and is about 15 minutes each way from your camp. :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:25:21 AM
Miss De'Ville, I think you're just making this all up as you go along :mneh

James Prent
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:42:35 AM
;) De'Ville knows exactly what she's doing at all times. Its all on a need to know basis. When you need to know she'll make it up. Er..I mean...um... :uhoh

Remy LeBeau
Apr 5th, 2003, 06:45:38 PM
it's starting already? ^_^; Oh poo! I thought it will start abite later *runs towards his campsite*

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 5th, 2003, 06:59:36 PM
Remy no swearing!! :eek

Remy LeBeau
Apr 5th, 2003, 07:02:44 PM
:(My bad....You can punish me for such bad behavoir :angel